glowing weapons

appole
appole Posts: 14 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
I was wondering why a lvl 2 sword from the postbox glows. I thoguht that only 3star and the other crafted weapons glow. This one has 1 star and 1 socket(clean) and its only lvl 2. but it glows. im confused =[
Post edited by appole on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Particular weapons glow, while others do not. For instance, from what I hear, all fists glow in some way. The level 50 magic sword from the supply stash glows as well, and the weapon from FB19.

Some weapons in particular just glow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    appole wrote: »
    I was wondering why a lvl 2 sword from the postbox glows. I thoguht that only 3star and the other crafted weapons glow. This one has 1 star and 1 socket(clean) and its only lvl 2. but it glows. im confused =[

usually there are rules that follows every weapon family like u said

3*
    TTs
    Legendary
    Lunar

but there are items that are unique and the usual rules doesnt apply...

this might be the case...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • appole
    appole Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    usually there are rules that follows every weapon family like u said

3*
    TTs
    Legendary
    Lunar

but there are items that are unique and the usual rules doesnt apply...

this might be the case...b:chuckle

o...

what type of stuff can be put into sockets?
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    appole wrote: »
    o...

what type of stuff can be put into sockets?

u can put GEMS into sockets

check this to get all the info u need:
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/guide/imbue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ... quit trolling you have made threads before like this and you know what gets put into sockets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Flamingangel - Sanctuary
    Flamingangel - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Alright I understand your having trouble with glwoing weapons, well glowing weapons are weapons that are basically better stated than normal weapons but, the one from the supply stash you talking about glows because it has a purple name, any weapon that has a purple name would glow blue. Just all fb19 weapons, and lvl5 and 50 supply stash weapons along with other weapons that glow. And just to make your knowledge on glowing weapons a bit more accurate, the weapons that you see in forges and things in archosaur and thousand streams all glow. The weapons in Legedary Forges glow yellow(In auction they are called "general weapons", and the weapons presented to you in the Twilight Forges glow green. The only kind of glowing weapon i'm not too positive of if the "FF"(Frost Covered City" weapons wich glow red. I'm pretty sure you've seen them by now. But other than that if your lucky you can get regular weapon drops from FB's that have purple titles, and glow.
  • Whiite - Dreamweaver
    Whiite - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Glowing things:

-Supply Stash weapons [ Level 5,20,50 ] - Blue Glow

-FB19 weapon [ Trial _____ ] - Blue Glow

-Any 3 Star weapons [Purple Name] - Blue Glow

-Fists [All Fists] - Every Fist glows differently.

-TT/HH weapons [Green Name and L60+] - Green Glow

-Legenday weapons [From Molds] - Yellow Glow

-Swirls on your hands. [All Grade 8 Weapons and above inbued by 2 Flawless Shards] - Colour Depend on your Shard

-Warsoul weapons [An almost impossible weapon to get, I heard it takes an approx $35,000+ to get it] - Purple Glow

--- After this, I'm not sure. Someone confirm?

-FrostCovered weapons - Red? Glow

-Lunar Glade - Red? Purple? Glow
    [SIGPIC]http://i50.tinypic.com/2rgdgf6.png[/SIGPIC]

Sigh, lowered quality.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    my lunar claws glow purple =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • FengLing - Sanctuary
    FengLing - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I remeber a NPC Magic Sword on Level 74... this glows also like this:

Pure Sword:
    09.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear_1313879320
    edited November 2009
    ... quit trolling you have made threads before like this and you know what gets put into sockets.

Knives and Forks?
    DrMelvin: Level 90 Cleric > Retired
    MrMelvin: Level 8X British Wizard > Active And Owning

b:victory

For Corn: One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them b:shocked (That should be your sig dude!)
  • Narore - Lost City
    Narore - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Some times you get thrown a curve ball like the HH70 xbows glow blue and not green. :o