I heard someone in a pve server got elven boon

Dark_Fate - Harshlands
Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Cleric
Is it true someone got it? if it is someone can fraps it plz? i think every cleric wants to see it... damn this skill seems so nice... tempest is one of the best but elven boon seems so OP. ty if u can replyb:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Dark_Fate - Harshlands on

Comments

• Pharaoh - Lost City
    Pharaoh - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    its a bad skill

i have gotten the other one instead, and its great in pvp/pve
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    its a bad skill

i have gotten the other one instead, and its great in pvp/pve

Seals and freezes target, making it receive 90% less damage. Lasts
    15 seconds.? seems not good at all to give the enemy 90% damage reduction.. if at least it was to everyone it could have been awesome to help catas in tw...
    But anyway if its possible i wanna see the cast and effect if u can frap it for us.. it would have been awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    um is the skill like a buff Pharaoh?

b:surrendertell plz
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gildorn - Dreamweaver
    Gildorn - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    15 seconds.? seems not good at all to give the enemy 90% damage reduction.. if at least it was to everyone it could have been awesome to help catas in tw...
    But anyway if its possible i wanna see the cast and effect if u can frap it for us.. it would have been awesome

The description of the skills says, this can be only casted on hostile targets - not monsters. But I'd like to know if it can be casted on cleric itself, that would be awesome.
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The description of the skills says, this can be only casted on hostile targets - not monsters. But I'd like to know if it can be casted on cleric itself, that would be awesome.

plume shot yourself thenb:scorn
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Elven Boon -->

Deals base magic attack to the target plus 100% of weapon magic damage,
    plus and additional 1111 Metal damage. Has a 15 % chance to seal the target for 2 seconds, and has a 50% chance to recover caster' HP by 500.

It does not look fantastic rather boring.

Edit --> Forgot to say --> It looks like the Chromatic Seal cast....kinda boring imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Pharaoh - Lost City
    edited November 2009

i dont wanna spoil too much since no1 else that i know got it ^^

u just need to know when to use it
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited November 2009

*buy's tele to announce the news on WC* =x
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Elven Boon -->

plus and additional 1111 Metal damage. Has a 15 % chance to seal the target for 2 seconds, and has a 50% chance to recover caster' HP by 500.

Edit --> Forgot to say --> It looks like the Chromatic Seal cast....kinda boring imo
    Damn it fail so bad then.. tyb:cry

well the 90% reduction of damage taken would have been awesome on catas or on your self as the caster.. this would have been an OP skill... but actually as Red said it sux as a skill... damn better get the archer's skill then.. at least getting 3 sparks rockb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    am i the only person that wants to get elven boon? b:avoid
    --Retired--

• Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    am i the only person that wants to get elven boon? b:avoid

heard it fails.. well maybe its really a lost of time/ money... chrono pages are rare and expensive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pharaoh - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Damn it fail so bad then.. tyb:cry

well the 90% reduction of damage taken would have been awesome on catas or on your self as the caster.. this would have been an OP skill... but actually as Red said it sux as a skill... damn better get the archer's skill then.. at least getting 3 sparks rockb:dirty

what do u know to judge this skill,non-factorb:bye
    ahira if u get elven boon u r gonna beat urself after u learn it
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Although i personally feel both 100 skills seem not that useful, but from one of the oldest 101s whu i beleive had the skill i heard this " elven boon is the filler skill u can use in the lightning combos instead of thunderball" the main factor here is the super fast channel and cast time and cool down and not the dmg really.

Nyways I think the crappiness of the skill eases the pressure to get culti hundred and buying those expensive pages.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    I never said anything about it being worth the expense to get- its just a skill I would like. Doubt i'd ever get either of those skills tho to be honest. =_=

As Ewings said, clerics could use an additional magic attack to put together a nice magic combo so we dont have to resort to plume shot every so often- which kind of sucks when you're fighting HA.
    --Retired--

• Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    As Ewings said, clerics could use an additional magic attack to put together a nice magic combo so we dont have to resort to plume shot every so often- which kind of sucks when you're fighting HA.

Probably + 50% to heal your self could be nifty....

Tho b:surrender loooong way till i can say anything about it b:cry
    b:dirty
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Elven Boon -->

i dont think it looks boring oO

elvenboom.jpg
    elven boon Level: 100
    MP: 800
    Range: 24m
    Channel: 0.5 sec
    Invoke: 1 sec
    Cooldown: 5 secs

rather fast xD
    kinda like undine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Sralyn - Dreamweaver
    Sralyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i dont think it looks boring oO

elvenboom.jpg
    elven boon Level: 100
    MP: 800
    Range: 24m
    Channel: 0.5 sec
    Invoke: 1 sec
    Cooldown: 5 secs

rather fast xD
    kinda like undine

Now get that image in .GIF form so we can see an animation! D:<

And I agree. It seems like a very very good skill for DDing clerics. Especially against HA users, since clerics are a little lacking in the magic damage-spam department (at least that's how it seems for me. b:sad ). Just something to throw in between your other magic attacks.

Yeah, it isn't the most powerful attack in the game by a long shot, but Boon seems like it's more about efficiency.
    We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • steveflame
    steveflame Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I have both my 100 skills and i must say they both come in handy more than i thought they would. elven boon is great for when u tick a sins deaden nerves and elven boon right after. seal of the god is great for when a class uses anti stun. seal of the god seals them for 15 secs and by the time it ends their anti stun is over and u can just sleep them right after anyways.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Congratz on necroing a freaky 3 years old thread whose poster most probably has quitted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I'd like to add that elven boon sucks and I never use it.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited March 2012
    Thanks.

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.