Buying Chrono Pages

Wizzeled - Sanctuary
Wizzeled - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Despite Nef trying to stop me from obtaining said pages, I obtained all of them and got both my lvl 100 skills. Ty have a good day.

/EndTopic
Post edited by Wizzeled - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Shoshoni - Sanctuary
    Shoshoni - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Buying Chrono Pages anyone sellin? tell me price.

And please don't bother coming here with the "oh i usually go cheap for others but for joo ill charge 30195315893105931m" cuz u can go suck a duck ya ******** :D

oh i usually go cheap for others but for joo ill charge 30195315893105931m

J/K Wizz! Grats on 100 man!

~Shoshoni (aka Saitada)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    On the Warriors path. Always with Honor! A Saitada Alt.
  • tatu3110
    tatu3110 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol there is nothing to say wizzled 100... oracle noob
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hey there , I got 20 pages for sale .

They are cheap too , just pm me in-ga..................... oh wait your that WiZLEd guy , for you I'll only sell them at 4x price .
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Just use best tokens, they are plentiful and the conversion to pages is inline with the current market price anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Despite Nef trying to stop me from obtaining said pages, I obtained all of them and got both my lvl 100 skills. Ty have a good day.

/EndTopic
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    So basically you've now oracled 87-100?

Great. Now what did you say about NOT being an Oracle noob? Well, I suppose it's to be expected, what with 89 having the 89 culti, 92 having some of the skills, 95 having Lunars, 99 having the rest of the skills and 100 having the final two skills.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • RisingPanda - Sanctuary
    RisingPanda - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009

/EndTopic

i LOL so hard how can a faction stop you getting the pages oracle noob b:laugh
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    i LOL so hard how can a faction stop you getting the pages oracle noob b:laugh

By having members that do WB's constantly and telling their members to not sell to me.

And whether I slay 1,000,000,000,000 monsters to hit 100 or 1,000,000 its all the same.
    edited November 2009
    Do you even have a third fairy? As far as I know that is something you still have to work for and is not available in the cash shop yet.

You used to have to work for the pages too but 10 best tokens gives you 20 chrono pages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Do you even have a third fairy? As far as I know that is something you still have to work for and is not available in the cash shop yet.

You used to have to work for the pages too but 10 best tokens gives you 20 chrono pages.

You assume I have a problem with working for the stuff lol

I set out to prove that nearly everything that can be bought could be bought. I did that, I got no prob working for the fairies I always do.
    edited November 2009
    You set out to prove what again?
    That you would buy everything that is buyable?
    That seems to only prove you haven't worked for anything yet and that is why people think you are incapable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    That seems to only prove you haven't worked for anything yet and that is why people think you are incapable.

lol maybe but under-estimation is how so many people die so young :)

Expect the unexpected.
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009

/EndTopic

Hahahahahaha , omg LOL . So your assuming that your such a great threat to nef that they wanna stop you from getting your skills . Let me guess , the next thing your gonna say is reg's wins over nef are because of you .

BEWARE NEF , WiZLed is coming to get you !!!
  • Toomuchqq - Sanctuary
    Toomuchqq - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009

he set out to prove that his e-peen is the biggest of them all, yet all he has really proven is that he's a sad little boy who buys his way through everything
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol maybe but under-estimation is how so many people die so young :)

Expect the unexpected.

I used to think that you were just a money wielding, pompous idiot jerkwad.

I've changed my opinion to exclude the "idiot" part. After reading a post you wrote from awhile back, I realized I judged too quickly. That there was more to it. You're not stupid. Maybe you're right, maybe some people are just jealous. I personally never cared what you had or didn't have. Why you act the way you do I just don't understand. Odds are because I myself am stubborn I will probably never find out. But I gotta say I find it both a shame and a waste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    he set out to prove that his e-peen is the biggest of them all, yet all he has really proven is that he's a sad little boy who buys his way through everything

You must fear yourself for you post on an alt. Hypocritical post FTW
  • Toomuchqq - Sanctuary
    Toomuchqq - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You must fear yourself for you post on an alt. Hypocritical post FTW

no i just don't need the Wizzeled fan boys spamming me "Stop being so meeeeeeeen to Wizzeled, he's omg so mis-understood, he is TEH.BEST.ARCHER.EVAR"
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    /inb4lock

This thread should have been closed when the creator of the thread said "End Topic."

A lot of people cash shop these days... even I started to, to a small degree. I'm just way too busy with school to actually be online all day to keep up with farming coin for gears/charms. Those without the luxury of 4M paychecks a week need to catch up in one way or another, farming TT/grinding/etc, that's their own own business really. No need for unnecessary flaming, as it doesn't really concern everyone. Hopefully mutual respect isn't asking for too much lol, as per ToS. b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2009

need 3rd fairy to learn 100 skills anyways ;)
  • bloodredmage
    edited November 2009

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    it's not his fault more than the game's fault for making this possible. i mean when stuff like packs came out, you know people would do this because they can.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    you all got trolled, the noob wanted attention and he got it :D
  • tatu3110
    tatu3110 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    By having members that do WB's constantly and telling their members to not sell to me.

would be tough to use one of ur so cold 20 cat shops to buy ur pages ? Why blame it on nef rather than admitting ur a annoying WC whimp and also an oracle noob ?
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    tatu3110 wrote: »
    would be tough to use one of ur so cold 20 cat shops to buy ur pages ? Why blame it on nef rather than admitting ur a annoying WC whimp and also an oracle noob ?

lol this message by far is the stupidest I've seen, 20 cat shops? I don't use cat shops other than with this character you see here. :) SOooo kthnxyouepiclyfailGTFO <3
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    you all got trolled, the noob wanted attention and he got it :D

miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii b:kiss
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • poverty
    poverty Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If this kid can orcale from mid 80s to 100, I am sure he can pay people to do the stuff needed for the third fairy.

- Just pay a plat. charm to each member on a sage bh99 squad, have 8 clerics healing him by paying each with a gold MP charm on the bosses at OHT, maybe he could find some "friends" to do 2-3 with, very unlikely unless they are paid, then pay a plat. charm to each member on a demon bh99 squad, and finally beg to be in a Delta run, maybe he will provide 2 plat. HP charms to the barb and 1 plat. charm of choice to each other member.

Thats all just for the second fairy though, but I am sure he can pull it off seeing how this kid has a ego beyond Kanye West's and would like to prove everyone that he likes to buy everything.
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    poverty wrote: »
    If this kid can orcale from mid 80s to 100, I am sure he can pay people to do the stuff needed for the third fairy.

- Just pay a plat. charm to each member on a sage bh99 squad, have 8 clerics healing him by paying each with a gold MP charm on the bosses at OHT, maybe he could find some "friends" to do 2-3 with, very unlikely unless they are paid, then pay a plat. charm to each member on a demon bh99 squad, and finally beg to be in a Delta run, maybe he will provide 2 plat. HP charms to the barb and 1 plat. charm of choice to each other member.

Thats all just for the second fairy though, but I am sure he can pull it off seeing how this kid has a ego beyond Kanye West's and would like to prove everyone that he likes to buy everything.

I got the second fairy solo. And stop proving to be a coward and post from your main
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    speaking of kanye....

fish sticks is breaded...and i'm a...genius...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • poverty
    poverty Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I got the second fairy solo. And stop proving to be a coward and post from your main

must've been a lonely night, and too bad. :D

edit: let's just say I'm a barb
  • Wizzeled - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    poverty wrote: »
    must've been a lonely night, and too bad. :D

Actually i hit 99 everyone else was asleep so I solo'd it. And Cowardliness negates everything you post <3