just gonna reskin them and change the items around every couple of months
    b:surrender
  • Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    nope there here forever
    just gonna reskin them and change the items around every couple of months
    b:surrender

True, true. You know a game is dying, when something like this happens. I wish they'd make less CS events for a while, just to balance it out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • han112
    han112 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i think there is no way of getting rid of them anymore tho they can do it but the 1s buying gold mostly do it to buy packs for the special items not even for the normal tokens:P so take out pack i think goldselling will go to zero i bet , vieuwing it from busniss side packs will stay , from gameside ... they aint that bad lol i dont get what all so mad about, if u see what u can get for 15 tokens.... and the fact that u have chanse to win something great!! gold is not that expensive at all only charms a bit of a pain thats all tho .... charms u can get now of those new kinda packs woot 4 sorts of anna packs now drop same stuff tho i dont get it really:P whaha its like selling same product in a new jacket ;) the orb +10 wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to expensive man 75 gold is 75 dollar for 1 items to up a + in a GAME hellllloooooooooo pfff thats not normal 7gold fits more >.> u just selling us pixels thats all

well rl money wise gold wayy to expensive if u ask me gotta be millionair 75 bucks 1 orb hahahah
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Although I would like to point out the lack of the response they got to Anniversary Packs. We're almost numb to the onslaught of more packs, so we don't have the pages of locked threads from outrage. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    True, true. You know a game is dying, when something like this happens. I wish they'd make less CS events for a while, just to balance it out.

Film at eleven.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The game has been out for about 5 years, if you look at the p2p version of it as well.
    Older F2P versions have packs as a regular event (as in all the time), and they have been around for 2-3 years. I am sure the marketing people have had lots of experience with the model they are using here.

The reason we had not seen the packs this past year was because our version was not advanced enough, and we lacked the high level players that are the only ones that benefit from the packs. (90%+ of the items in them are for players level 85+)

Also, the same reason we had a few JJ events, since the items you get from JJ benefit players level 10-60 the most. Now that we have troves of level 85+ players, some version of a sale pack will become the norm. If you look at the pwdatabse and search packs, you will notice that there are TONS of different packs available to be put on sale in the game. The Any, black friday and thanksgiving ones, are just scratching the surface of the all ANYpack sale.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
This discussion has been closed.