Extentable Quest Log?

Options
Alleta - Lost City
Alleta - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
Wouldn't it be cool to be able to extent your quest log? Have you ever had a full log? Did you know that if your log is full that you cannot teleport in FB's? Did you also know that you cannot open your stash box or use oracles? Kind of a pain. Well what if you could buy a quest log stone... like you do to extent your bank and bag. Any thoughts on this?
Cause I'd Get A Thousand Hugs
From Ten Thousand Lightning Bugs
As They Tried To Teach Me How To Dance
A Foxtrot Above My head
A Sockhop Beneath My Bed
A Disco Ball Is Just hanging By A thread
I'd Like To make Myself Believe That Planet earth Turns Slowly
It's Hard To Say That I'd Rather Stay Awake When I'm Asleep
Cause Everything Is Never As It Seems
When I Fall Asleep
Leave My Door Open Just A crack
Post edited by Alleta - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Just do your quests and you would not have that issue.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • closingin
    closingin Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i would say, just do the quests, and you wouldnt have an issue, when you want to go to an fb or whatever, just make sure you got 2 spots available...

i think its just that simple...
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Just do your quests and you would not have that issue.....

oracler's ftl <_<

NEW CASH SHOP ITEM

By popular demand, we (pwi) are introducing a brand new, never released item into the boutique. This item will increase the maximum active quests you can have in your quest log from 20 to a WHOPPING 40.

Costs 10 Gold.
  • Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    -shrug- if you grab a buddy and do the quests it won't be a big deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • Euphraxia - Lost City
    Euphraxia - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well the goal is to make PWI users buy gold right? And if you like using Oracles why wouldn't you be for this? I use if I get them as a drop but for me it's a waste of money. And yeah I agree simply doing your quests is great. But during all these double exp times they can stack up.
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The only thing about that, is that in fact, you can get your quests back, even if you don't pick them up. Yeah, the idea is to get people to spend money, that's why there are new packs out, but the programming that would have to go into that would be tough, and not worth the minimal gain of money. As for the boxes, it's kinda cut and paste prizes and change the name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • Euphraxia - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well true but I know on my lowbie barb I have quite a big boss log right now. I can't just throw those quests away. Some have multi parts to them. I don't have my chars factioned well cause frankly factions are drama and bs. IMO anyways. Can't seem to find one I like. Anyways I'd get one maybe not for every char but at least for my barb I would.
  • Morganna - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well true but I know on my lowbie barb I have quite a big boss log right now. I can't just throw those quests away. Some have multi parts to them. I don't have my chars factioned well cause frankly factions are drama and bs. IMO anyways. Can't seem to find one I like. Anyways I'd get one maybe not for every char but at least for my barb I would.

If you want to try it, you can join mine. We're drama-free. I'm not always there, but my officers are pretty helpful, and we have boss days (yesterday. boooo)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euphraxia - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Which faction is yours?