Confused about obtaining new abilities!

Zakiasun - Sanctuary
Zakiasun - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Ok, so I've been leveling up steadily since I've started playing, and have finally reached a high enough level where my skill tree says I should be learning new abilities. The only problem is, is that I am not.
What's going on here?
Is there a certain way you equip new abilities?
Do you have to go on certain quests to obtain them?
Help, please!
Post edited by Zakiasun - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Go to the class skill trainer in Plume. They should be called "Archer ____", and they're near the pool in the center. From there, you pay coin and spirit to learn the skills you want. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Zakiasun - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Oh my, do I feel like an idiot...
    Thanks a bunch, though~!
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well it's not exactly in your face, so don't worry about it. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Zakiasun - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Also, do you know what level a character has to be at in order to start a faction?
  • Onsakamaru - Heavens Tear
    Onsakamaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    you have to be at least lvl 20
  • Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You must be lv 20 and you must have 200k to start it, but let me suggest that you start your first faction at lv 60, as you will have a hard time keeping members if you're only lv 20, and you won't know enough of the game yet to really be able to help anyone higher than your level.

As far as the NPCs, there is a green arrow to the right of the mini map and when you click it, all the NPCs in the area show up, double click one of those, and you'll get a blue arrow to that NPC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3