Can i get a confirmation plz?

Options
Blue_Tokyo - Heavens Tear
Blue_Tokyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
ok so these orbs called "dragon ocean orbs" have hit the cash shop for a wooping 75 silver a pop and in game is tells me "100% chance to increase refine lvl +1 and the max lvl is 10. now on the pwi news page it says

"Dragon Orb Ocean is an item that guarantees upgrade success when going from 9 to 10, and this is the first time it has ever been released! If this is something that strikes your interest, don't forget to check it out!"

so i am curious if any one can confirm the ability of these orbs because PWI has had a history of only kinda giving us correct info.....
Post edited by Blue_Tokyo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It will, 100%, refine your gear by one up to +10. However, it would be stupid to waste 75 gold on a +10 orb for say +5. I'd only buy it if you have a +8/9 weapon you need to refine again for whatever reason.
  • Blue_Tokyo - Heavens Tear
    Blue_Tokyo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ah im slow.. it says 75 gold not 75 silver..... ok that makes the choice easyer ty
  • FalconArcher - Heavens Tear
    FalconArcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I have the same curiosity. If a GM could confirm this, it would be great. The description in the PWI Event page about the Dragon Orb Ocean confuse me too.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    What's there to be confused about?

It is the first orb that guarantees success from +9 to +10, but can be used from +0 to +10 as well. However, it does NOT make your weapon go from +0 to +10.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    What's there to be confused about?

It is the first orb that guarantees success from +9 to +10, but can be used from +0 to +10 as well. However, it does NOT make your weapon go from +0 to +10.

Olba has the correct answer
This discussion has been closed.