My two cents... or less?

ScorpionSTL - Dreamweaver
ScorpionSTL - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hello all,
Since the servers are down & I'm bored I decided to come give the devo team some free target demographic feedback. 1st off give Us a way to report SPAMmers & or people who keep flooding worldchat or any chat even though it's not repeating exactly the same thing making it SPAM... 2nd BAN people who get reported A LOT... 3rd Let us turn OFF the Duke shouts & worldchat on EVERY chat channel... 4th stop intentionally giving us the worst choice on your 'random' eggs, boxes ect. that We paid REAL LIFE money for! Yes I know you wanna make as much money as possible, but you people really go overboard with predeterminded odds in YOUR favor... 5th ONLY let people put so many auctions up at once... that'll keep people from flooding it with 100 seperate stacks of 20 Elite arrows ect. & or fix the auction search so We don't have to go page by page... 6th hire more GMs... 7th Make peoples names STAY in our blacklist EVEN if they log in with another or delete the char you blacklisted... 8th give us a WAY bigger blacklist since We can't shut up all the people trying, yet failing to look like bigshots casually chatting in wordlchat constantly... yes I know those poor kids get no attention at home, but in WC they are only trolling for 'negative' attention... 8th give us a way to block duel invites... 9th FIX the dang options from performance bug that makes us have to redo ALL our options... 10th & last not because there's no more problems with the game, but because I already can't wait to see the replys to this... anywho tenth give us built in game voice-chat.

Please & thanks Sushi-X
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ScorpionSTL - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wall-o-text

that is all
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Too long, did not read. Did vote on poll though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ScorpionSTL - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    The very saddest part isn't that you troll or that they CLAIM to ban trollers, but that you feel compelled to flaunt it because you know they can't & most likely won't do anything about your absurd behavior... seek to make your real life world better & maybe you won't live by proxy through your modem, good luck in life & take care troller...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    And the great American twelve secound attention span strikes again... yeah reading is really hard!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Get used to it, that's all i say. This is the era of instant gratification and digital-social interaction. By the way, you might want to use spell checking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hello all,
    Since the servers are down & I'm bored I decided to come give the devo team some free target demographic feedback.

1st off give Us a way to report SPAMmers & or people who keep flooding worldchat or any chat even though it's not repeating exactly the same thing making it SPAM...
    Why are so many people bothered by WC? Rotate you blacklist and remove people who you don't remember.
    2nd BAN people who get reported A LOT...
    They do.
    3rd Let us turn OFF the Duke shouts & worldchat on EVERY chat channel...
    OK, so you can't blacklist the duke, so what? he's calmed down a lot.
    4th stop intentionally giving us the worst choice on your 'random' eggs, boxes ect. that We paid REAL LIFE money for! Yes I know you wanna make as much money as possible, but you people really go overboard with predeterminded odds in YOUR favor...
    They're not 'intentionally' giving out **** items. It's not random. They never said anywhere that the packs/eggs were random. If it were random then there would be multimillionaires (from the 10 million big notes) and hundreds of lunar equipment floating around so PWE skewed the odds in favor of the **** items.
    5th ONLY let people put so many auctions up at once... that'll keep people from flooding it with 100 seperate stacks of 20 Elite arrows ect. & or fix the auction search so We don't have to go page by page...
    Wow, a suggestion that isn't completely ****.
    6th hire more GMs...
    GMs don't grow on trees. >_>
    7th Make peoples names STAY in our blacklist EVEN if they log in with another or delete the char you blacklisted...
    Um, what? Last time I checked, the only way someone gets off your blacklist is if you take them off yourself.
    8th give us a WAY bigger blacklist since We can't shut up all the people trying, yet failing to look like bigshots casually chatting in wordlchat constantly... yes I know those poor kids get no attention at home, but in WC they are only trolling for 'negative' attention...
    What's with the overuse of the 'wimpy little kid who's parents don't love him' bull****? Everyone seems to use that insult. I don't ****ing get it. But anyway, a bigger blacklist would be nice.
    8th give us a way to block duel invites...
    Having trouble counting? This should have been 9th but I'm too lazy to fix it. Also, it's not that hard to click 2 little boxes to say no.
    9th FIX the dang options from performance bug that makes us have to redo ALL our options...
    Or just don't log off with best performance on.
    10th & last not because there's no more problems with the game, but because I already can't wait to see the replys to this... anywho tenth give us built in game voice-chat.

Would it have killed you to separate you suggestions?
    The very saddest part isn't that you troll or that they CLAIM to ban trollers, but that you feel compelled to flaunt it because you know they can't & most likely won't do anything about your absurd behavior... seek to make your real life world better & maybe you won't live by proxy through your modem, good luck in life & take care troller...

Kid, you sound like you need to grow a pair of balls yourself.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    LMAO Well I sure can't say I'm at all surprised to get flammed by some socially inept losers with acute inferiority complexs & in this last 1s case delusions of granduer, yeah kid I'd use spell checker if I was a jerk like you who goes out of their way to act superior & call out others typographical errors to make Myself look better at their expense... sadly in America selfish narcassistic intellectual dwarves who at ANY & every turn try to egoboost due to their own deep rooted self esteem issues or lack of attention offline FAR out number the extroverted & compassionate people... look kids I couldn't care less if they paid Me about what you think, this is a 'suggestion' string, not a wanna-be big shot losers flame somebody with legitimate gripes... Oh & genius if you've never had people on your B/Ls names turn into other names or user #s then you sure haven't played much to be as opinionated as you are, sadly your juvenile cursing & derogitory flames such as 'a post that's not toally ****' (or W/E you wrote that's awful close) ONLY proves what kinda person you truely are, yes pat yourself on the back child you're EXACTLY like every other of 3 billion internet trollers who have unhappy or no offline lives & can ONLY get attention online... a dime a dozen. Nope kids this isn't My 1st rodeo... or for that matter message board... so nope I won't be coming back here to spend time arguing with jerky kids I wouldn't P on if they were on fire face to face, so have a nice life, seek psychological help, stay in school, learn humility & stay gone buh byeee kid-o!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LMAO Well I sure can't say I'm at all surprised to get flammed by some socially inept losers with acture inferiority complexs & in this last 1s case delusions of granduer, yeah kid I'd use spell checker if I was a jerk like you who goes out of their way to act superior & call out others typographical errors to make Myself look better at their expense... sadly in America selfish narcassistic intellectual dwarves who at ANY & every turn try to egoboost due to their own deep rooted self esteem issues or lack of attention offline FAR out number the extroverted & compassionate people... look kids I couldn't care less if they paid Me about what you think, this is a 'suggestion' string, not a wanna-be big shot losers flame somebody with legitimate gripes... Oh & genius if you've never had people on your B/Ls names turn into other names or user #s then you sure haven't played much to be as opinionated as you are, sadly your juvenile cursing & derogitory flames such as 'a post that's not toally ****' (or W/E you wrote that's awful close) ONLY proves what kinda person you truely are, yes pat yourself on the back child you're EXACTLY like every other of 3 billion internet trollers who have unhappy or no offline lives & can ONLY get attention online... a dime a dozen. Nope kids this isn't My 1st rodeo... or for that matter message board... so nope I won't be coming back here to spend time arguing with jerky kids I wouldn't P on if they were on fire face to face, so have a nice life, seek psychological help, stay in school, learn humility & stay gone buh byeee kid-o!

No ****. Not like I make any effort to hide the fact that I'm a jackass. What's your point? You're really separating yourself from the herd though, aren't you? Yep, you're acting very mature and not resorting to flames. Since sarcasm doesn't really translate too well through text then I'd like to point out that the last 2 sentences were sarcastic. Honestly though, I don't really care. Trolling amuses me. Trolling holier-than-thou idiots like yourself is even better.

I'd like to add that I already have a therapist but thank you for your suggestion to seek one. See ya kid.b:bye
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Can someone summarize the OP post?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited November 2009

He's tired of people spamming WC, he doesn't like the low percentages of good prizes in packs, he thinks you should have an auto-deny setting for duels, he thinks the blacklist should be longer and wants the ability to blacklist an account, not just the IGN, and he thinks the AH needs tweaked, and something about settings I didn't honestly understand.

Personally, I'm all for a longer blacklist and installing a real search function for the AH. The rest of the stuff doesn't really bother me.

edit : Oh and he wants PWI to provide a voice chat service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
    edited November 2009
    LMMFGDAO that's funnah rite thar I don care who yar, you should really migrate to World of ******** kid... I was born in 71 child... your presumptuous blatherskype is nothing to anybody save you, but HILARIOUS! You're a joke & just like every other troll you're 100% oblivious to the reality of the situation (this is the part where you gloat in your head that "HAHA I got him to reply to me one more time when he said he wouldn't" little child) There's a reason for everything some say & in this case it happens to be true... The reason is this: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sadly laughter as well translates poorly through text sooooooooo... presumptuous little attention trolling kids like you ALWAYS assume that because I may have cross words for you or contradict you that SURELY you MUST have won & I MUST be mad, well kid sorry to burst your bubble, but nothing could be further from the truth. Contrary to the popular concensous of loser trolls, not EVERYBODY who isn't egocentric, concieted or narcassistic as ALL trolls are... thinks like you, what's rational in a situation for a normal person like Me is a demented hostile mess in the head of a ____ like you, LMAO hope I see you in game too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ^ OP seem mad and slightly into himself.....

Expect to get differing views here...you are ON A FORUM!! No need to rage.....LOL.

Not everyone will agree with what you say...oh, and writing in a big lump of words = people will not read....ijs b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited November 2009
    LOL Gee thanks father Ted for that, I'm sure nobody could make heads nor tails of My jabberwocky... the glitch I meant with options happens on both My PCs & My 2 friends PCs too, so I doubt it's uncommon... if you're say in Arch W at 3PM on sat afternoon... hit the nice handy button above your HP bar or Alt+F9 (I think it's F9...) to turn the vast majority of the toggles all the way down... if you're in this mode for a LONG time of go through to many teles ect. your options STICK like that even when you turn that mode OFF...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    LOL Thanks RedRose, but as I stated before this is neither My 1st message board nor interaction with attention trollers... Oh & for the record I didn't post that for PLAYERS to read... ALL of you act like it was meant for you... not "everything" is always about YOU!?!... This entire thread is devoted to 'suggestions'... i.e. to the developers, administrators & GMs... it was never intended for all you butt-inskis, trollers & Me-too people, that is all, now shoo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think that poll just described my PWI life. Those things you listed, thats about all I do. b:cuteb:chuckle

Yeah I didn't read your posst though. I got through maybe the first syllable of the first word before I realized that trying to read that wall would be a waste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Would like to point out that all you would have to do is press "enter" between each point and people would no longer complain about the wall-o-text status. Spaces go a long way.
    LOL Gee thanks father Ted for that, I'm sure nobody could make heads nor tails of My jabberwocky... the glitch I meant with options happens on both My PCs & My 2 friends PCs too, so I doubt it's uncommon... if you're say in Arch W at 3PM on sat afternoon... hit the nice handy button above your HP bar or Alt+F9 (I think it's F9...) to turn the vast majority of the toggles all the way down... if you're in this mode for a LONG time of go through to many teles ect. your options STICK like that even when you turn that mode OFF...

The reason it "sticks" isn't because of a long period of time with it on...if you log off without turning off best performance, it become normal for when you log back in. I do it all the time on accident b:surrender Just check before you log out and you'll be fine.
    LOL Thanks RedRose, but as I stated before this is neither My 1st message board nor interaction with attention trollers... Oh & for the record I didn't post that for PLAYERS to read... ALL of you act like it was meant for you... not "everything" is always about YOU!?!... This entire thread is devoted to 'suggestions'... i.e. to the developers, administrators & GMs... it was never intended for all you butt-inskis, trollers & Me-too people, that is all, now shoo!

If you didn't want others' opinions, send in a ticket instead of posting on a forum for others to see. Besides, if no one replied, then your thread would sink to the bottom and no one would see it, right?
    1st off give Us a way to report SPAMmers & or people who keep flooding worldchat or any chat even though it's not repeating exactly the same thing making it SPAM

Screenshot and ticket. That's a valid option always.
    2nd BAN people who get reported A LOT

People do get temp bans, but I do believe the banning system on PWI is rather lax and could stand to be stricter.
    3rd Let us turn OFF the Duke shouts & worldchat on EVERY chat channel

This doesn't really matter to me because you can customize EVERY chat channel to suit your needs for the most part. Outside of common chat, you can turn WC off in every channel, and turn everything else on.
    4th stop intentionally giving us the worst choice on your 'random' eggs, boxes ect. that We paid REAL LIFE money for! Yes I know you wanna make as much money as possible, but you people really go overboard with predeterminded odds in YOUR favor

It's a gamble. b:surrender
    5th ONLY let people put so many auctions up at once... that'll keep people from flooding it with 100 seperate stacks of 20 Elite arrows ect. & or fix the auction search so We don't have to go page by page

I don't agree with adding a limit to auctions, but there should be a better search/filter function.
    6th hire more GMs

This one costs money.
    7th Make peoples names STAY in our blacklist EVEN if they log in with another or delete the char you blacklisted

I don't agree with making a new char on the same account and it being blacklisted. That won't stop anyone anyway, since there's no limit to accounts that you can have. Also, why would you need a character blacklisted if it's deleted?
    8th give us a WAY bigger blacklist since We can't shut up all the people trying, yet failing to look like bigshots casually chatting in wordlchat constantly... yes I know those poor kids get no attention at home, but in WC they are only trolling for 'negative' attention

Agreed.
    8th give us a way to block duel invites

I don't have a problem with this but agreed as well.
    9th FIX the dang options from performance bug that makes us have to redo ALL our options

I already answered that above.
    10th & last not because there's no more problems with the game, but because I already can't wait to see the replys to this... anywho tenth give us built in game voice-chat.

I don't agree or disagree with this...would have to be more thought out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Blahblahblah ragequit.
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    And the great American twelve secound attention span strikes again... yeah reading is really hard!

at least we know how how to spell "second" :D

and if u honestly think devs read the forums you're more stupid than u look in your sig...

suggestions are for everyone, not just red named GMs, gtfo of my forums you troll.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i dont know what he said really, but ill answer accordingly to the poll. i dont like arrogant beggars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    People kill stealing in Oracle spots.
    thats part of the game if it ewen exists

High level chars digging all the MATs in start areas.
    i fail to see why thats wrong?

Jealous jerks cussin you in wispers after you post a WTS or WTB
    there is such a thing as blacklist

Jealous people ruining the in game gold exchange on purpose.
    byu gold urself and try to fix it then lol...

Having to use skype or vent to voice-chat.
    no1 forces u into anything

oh and

SPAMmers & showoffs who won't STHU in WC

yea.... nice

High level chars digging all the MATs in start areas.

this 1 i am so confused about >_>

oh look i want regen pots
    -goes to startin area to farm mats-
    -reads this-
    -confused-
    -still farming mats-

ppl in starting area dont ewen ahve a pickaxe when they start so i dont see why thats wrong....and ewen if they would its not really theyre property b:shocked
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daphkate
    daphkate Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    On the poll above can you add, "Me" as in you, th OP. I would highly like that. <3