How much do you spend on this mmrpg?

revolutionl
revolutionl Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
If you'd average it out how much do you pay per year?
Post edited by revolutionl on

Comments

• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    how many of these are u gonna make -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nothing Or Alot Or even a moderate amount..... IT DEPENDS ON YOU!

you has already been answered like....8 times.....in like 10 different threads.....
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I've only ever paid $10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Zero dollars.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited November 2009
    Zero dollars.

same here.
    b:chuckle
    hamsters don't has monies.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    a lil less than a hundred i think
  • Morganna - Lost City
    Morganna - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    50 dollars :< in one year. But that was my choice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Your multi-tasking, Stephanie, is EPIC." --Aadi
    --DISCLAIMER--"the precceding post is only the opinion of Morganna and is not placing blame or accusation on anyone or anything" THANK YOU Xeian <3
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    7.2k on my gold acc ( only because of anni packs)

dont know bout a whole year tho xD

lost track
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    If I were to add it all up, probably around $1500 in the past year. I think.

This hasnt been my only character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brianbrain - Heavens Tear
    Brianbrain - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I spent $0.00 b:pleased
    edited November 2009
    hmmm
    does it mean GMs spend negative monies on this game?
    b:chuckle
    they do get paid lols. right? b:shocked
    *sees scary images of kantorek, spoons, and xarfox being locked in a basement forced to work for nothing.*
    xD
    oh noes~
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary
    ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Too Darn Much. b:surrender
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear - "I am happy to agree to disagree :P"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kargor
    kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    F2P MMO"RP"Gs in general seem to "not like" my money. They tend to be too boring (Perfect Worlds definitely fits in there), and/or they add stupid timers on their cash items, and/or make them not tradeable to other chars, and/or make them very expensive, and/or they add roadblocks into the game. In a way, almost every strategy they came up with to sell more cash items has caused me to dislike cash shops even more.

Stuff like this had lead to zero payment over the last few years, which includes Perfect World. I don't even consider cash items anymore.

Of course, I've never even tried a P2P game --- I don't think anyone out there actually "knows" how to make a good MMO"RP"G, so paying a monthly fee for a game that's most likely just as bad as F2P games doesn't feel like the way to go.

I guess it still makes P2P games the winner, though --- I'm not using any of their resources.
    Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
    Getting too grindy by now :-(
  • Thalron - Lost City
    Thalron - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    7.2k on my gold acc ( only because of anni packs)

dont know bout a whole year tho xD

lost track

Seven thousand five hundred dollars? o.O
  • Shoshoni - Sanctuary
    Shoshoni - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2009

None of your Business. Now stop making multiple one-two line threads. Your beginning to get annoying.

~Shoshoni
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    On the Warriors path. Always with Honor! A Saitada Alt.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Seven thousand five hundred dollars? o.O

in 3 months .......... because of anni packs

got a problem with that b:bye?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear
    Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Wow 7 thousand dollars :0
    Only spent $30 so far
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    my momma said she wanted a car...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Zero. b:bye
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2009

you're insane man =_=;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Like what, 80 bucks over a year? (Bought some fashion, a mount, charm packs, and some d-orbs while they were on sale some time back...).

I'd spend a bit more if I had the cash, I just don't right now. I don't understand why people spend several thousand dollars, probably because if I had that amount to spend on games I wouldn't be on F2P MMOs, I'd be back on consoles/handhelds.

Okay, I'd still be on F2P MMOs. I'd spend some money, but nowhere near what a P2P game is.

That, and let's face it, being jobless sucks ATM, my money is better spent on things that matter more: food, rent, bills.

I love the idea of the cash-shop, except for the anni packs (and I'm not the only one). And once I have the means, I'll spend some more again because, believe it or not, I do want to support this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This guy is such a troll. 11 threads regarding Cash Shop and QQ?
    2zi4i9i.jpg
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    you're insane man =_=;;
    b:surrender
    This guy is such a troll. 11 threads regarding Cash Shop and QQ?
    2zi4i9i.jpg

agreed b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wow...I never realized.....he is one helluva troll, he seemst to be obsessed about cash shop.....

I wonder....if he is collecting info for a reason?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i didnt paid anything besides power bills for leaving pc on all night and internet bills b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Not so much that people have a problem with that, especially the owners of PWI. However; you spent more in 3 months on a game than my car cost. And I have a decent car. Most people just think with that kind of money an item should be tangible. But if you make it, its your money to spend how you choose. I just hope you don't look back a year from now and wish you hadn't done it. So many people with jobs and good income right now b/c of the economy.

On topic... I usually spend around 20.00 a month. Thats between my husband and I. We used to spend more but we figured out a better way to make money in game. So now we use coin to buy gold, it works nice.

Back in October we each bought 50.00 worth as a 1 time thing. So all in all probably around 300-350.00 in a bit over a year. Honestly, I wish I had it all back in my pocket, but I did enjoy the things I got with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    sigh...$200 total..I think it was $20 a month or something...I reallly regret it. It was like in the beginning of the game and all on stupid things..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    I just hope you don't look back a year from now and wish you hadn't done it. So many people with jobs and good income right now b/c of the economy.

o...... lol forgot to add im not an adult XD

i have pretty much all i can really ask for in RL :S

so i decided ...since its entertainment ... might as well spend money on it b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    o...... lol forgot to add im not an adult XD

i have pretty much all i can really ask for in RL :S

so i decided ...since its entertainment ... might as well spend money on it b:pleased

can has rank8? b:sad
  • Omegalmesh - Heavens Tear
    Omegalmesh - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    more than 0 less than 56k u can d the math b:victoryb:laugh