New server

joemina
joemina Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
First off Id like to say type (/in4block) or anything to that means Ill kill pets. Secondly make a new server pw were bursting at the seems jeez and how many posts like this do u get.... LOTS. Why is that, well people want a new server sheesh makes the expansion that much better or fun at all for most of us. Ty and I enjoy the locked thread but give us an official announcment already. and again type in4block and u and your pets may die b:angry (quite a pet peeve all ya forum whores who think ur cool)

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:shocked
    you going to kill me and me family and friends??
    b:angry
    joemina wrote: »
    First off Id like to say type (/in4block) or anything to that means Ill kill pets. Secondly make a new server pw were bursting at the seems jeez and how many posts like this do u get.... LOTS. Why is that, well people want a new server sheesh makes the expansion that much better or fun at all for most of us. Ty and I enjoy the locked thread but give us an official announcment already. and again type in4block and u and your pets may die b:angry (quite a pet peeve all ya forum whores who think ur cool)

lolhat.jpg

um....okie back on topic....PWI doesn't seem to be "bursting at the seams"
    only Sanctuary and Heaven's Tear shows up as High.
    the other FOUR servers are listed as Normal.....
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AraIyn - Sanctuary
    AraIyn - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    YES! a new server is a must, it just makes sense to have a new server along with the expansion, so that people can re-roll as the new classes without having to be 85 levels behind that standard. if a new server is made, the expansion can be enjoys to a much more full level by the players. it just makes sense...b:victory
  • AraIyn - Sanctuary
    AraIyn - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    and hey kid, your name is magichamsta, so we can clearly tell that you have the brain stamina of a HAMSTER.. how about you stay out of matters you dont understand and let the adults talk...sit down
    edited November 2009
    and hey kid, your name is magichamsta, so we can clearly tell that you have the brain stamina of a HAMSTER.. how about you stay out of matters you dont understand and let the adults talk...sit down

I believe the correct term is "brain power" not stamina.
    Also don't be silly hamsters and various other animals have mental capacities far exceeding that of the average human. Also it is best not to equate age with intellectual capabilities. Since age is not a reliable measure of such things.
    b:chuckle
    me mean.....eek?
    b:avoid
    *stare stare* *roll over*
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • joemina
    joemina Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Indeed let the civilized ones that eat with spoons talk all the children who are in4block/ can leave and go flame a new player
    edited November 2009
    joemina wrote: »
    Indeed let the civilized ones that eat with spoons talk all the children who are in4block/ can leave and go flame a new player

Me think you should note how noone said "in4block" or anything like that so far except you...
    b:chuckle

so far me see 3 posts For and 1 post against.
    yet no requests for lock.

Edit: 2 posts for since AraIyn double posted....
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    it doesnt make any sense to open a new server. the population isnt increasing enough to demand the opening of one. YOU obviously dont seem to understand that.
    #1 it costs a TON of $ to open/operate a new server
    #2 who cares if people make new characters that are levels behind. so what, i need a new server every time i make an alt? thats a ridiculous concept.
    #3 double posting = fail.

there morethan likely will never ever ever ever ever be any new servers, only possible mergers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2009

And wow.... gratz! b:victory

In one single post you've lost all respect from pretty much anyone with the slightest scrap of intelligence. When you resort to flaming, it pretty much translates to
    "spam thread, topic is now officially about cheese"

On topic, who likes cheese O.O
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    When new servers are needed, they will be opened. Simple as that, really. Until then, there aren't any plans as of now to open new ones, as far as I know.

I'm getting flashbacks to the couple months before harshlands and dreamweaver were released, and the number of "where da new server at" threads being made b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.