running pwi in windows7

dntkid
dntkid Posts: 13 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Support Desk
ok im having some trouble running pwi in windows7 ive tried changing the settings and everything but the response in the game is still late...when i walk around it runs smoothly but when i use like the abilities it responds late...pls help me out...ty
Post edited by dntkid on

Comments

• Alieron - Lost City
    Alieron - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sounds like network lag. It happens to me too if I'm downloading torrents and playing pwi at the same time.
  • dntkid
    dntkid Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well i wasnt using any other programs and it still happens
    even when i just turn on my loptop and get on it and play it still does it ive turn down the setting all the way down and it still does it...i didnt have this problem at all with my computer even tho my computer sucked badd i never had this problem and i dont see why this is happening when this loptop is way better than my computer..
  • KrimsonTears - Sanctuary
    KrimsonTears - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    64-bit or 32-bit? and what are the system specs?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm going to need some more information from you about your computer.

Find out what the model number for your PC is. Check the documentation that came with your PC, or look on the back or bottom of your PC for the model Number.

Please tell us the manufacturer's name of your system too! (Like HP, Dell, Toshiba, etc.)

Next, go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Vista/7), and type in dxdiag and press enter.

Click on the Display tab, and then post here everything in the Device and Drivers boxes:
    dxdiag.jpg

Thanks!
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
This discussion has been closed.