male venomancer

Options
Speedius - Harshlands
Speedius - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Venomancer
why cant there be a male venomancer, i know there r a million gabilion male venomacer threads but it just feels weird to play as a girl (also, my pervertednes kicked in while i was making the char and now it has huge ****)
Post edited by Speedius - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wow this is a first! b:chuckle Most of the guys I know make female chars because they want to look at something pretty and there isn't much pretty about a guy toon. So they say. If you don't like the **** on your char, wait till L30 and you get a make-over scroll, which you can use to make them smaller. That is, if you can't still change it on the main character menu.

Barbarians - Male
    Venomancer - Female

That's just the way it is. I don't know why, or I don't remember why.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    its because in chinese lore, (venomancer = yao jing in china) yao jing are seductive fox spirits, that would transform into women to play tricks and seduce men. note they were ALL female, and when they were young spirits, transformations into their human forms would leave some animal parts behind, I.E. tails, ears, etc.

a male veno would be plain idiotic.

there are quite a few low level quests about venomancers using love spells on winged elves and blademasters lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    That is true. b:chuckle
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Do you honestly want to look at a male **** for god knowns how many hours?

Also male venos would look terrifically ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    axt57 wrote: »
    Also male venos would look terrifically ****.

b:chuckle b:surrender Kinda true though. Although, and no offense meant, for the Elf race this seems especially true. Many of their "base" or "preset" appearances look very feminine or "****."
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Wouldn't venom's have to change their motto from: " People always say venom's flirt with males..." you can see where that is going...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well, if they made Venos for both sexes then they would have to do the same for Barbarians.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    why cant there be a male venomancer, i know there r a million gabilion male venomacer threads but it just feels weird to play as a girl (also, my pervertednes kicked in while i was making the char and now it has huge ****)
    If you feel that insecure you can just use a name like I've seen in the game relative to "imnotagirl".
  • Naquia - Dreamweaver
    Naquia - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If you feel that insecure you can just use a name like I've seen in the game relative to "imnotagirl".

No need to, he already used the common international sign for male Veno. b:chuckle
    it has huge ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I know the whole chinese story, male venomancer blah blah dosen't fit in but~!

I was on Jade Dynasty a little before I came back to this, terribly boring confusing game with alot of high level noobs. Anyway, my point is that their new expansion "ascension" just came out and with it brought two new races/classes.

One of which was an "arden" if you can imagine a venomancer with really bad graphics, a bow and summoning wolves and plants that was it. Also, they had male ardens. Yes, little male venomancers with bad graphics using bows who could summon plants and wolves. Looked weird to me, but if i'm not mistaken, Jade Dynasty was also based on chinese myhts/legends/some sort of something to do with china?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    No need to, he already used the common international sign for male Veno. b:chuckle
    Sadly this reminds me there are two females (verified on vent) I know that have huge **** on their veno because they 1. want attention and/or 2. don't have big **** in real life and are insecure about it -- the latter of which was explained to me, to my disbelief.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I know the whole chinese story, male venomancer blah blah dosen't fit in but~!

I was on Jade Dynasty a little before I came back to this, terribly boring confusing game with alot of high level noobs. Anyway, my point is that their new expansion "ascension" just came out and with it brought two new races/classes.

One of which was an "arden" if you can imagine a venomancer with really bad graphics, a bow and summoning wolves and plants that was it. Also, they had male ardens. Yes, little male venomancers with bad graphics using bows who could summon plants and wolves. Looked weird to me, but if i'm not mistaken, Jade Dynasty was also based on chinese myhts/legends/some sort of something to do with china?

don't forget.. they can transform into lil foxes who look a bit like a screwed up ninetails b:victory XD
    yes... they are pink..... all of them......
    b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • PlayBoyRose - Dreamweaver
    PlayBoyRose - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The venomancers feminine charm. Is what attracts girls to play as them. Thats why they so popular xD. well i wouldnt say feminine charm, but girl power in other words xD. b:victoryb:cuteb:victory

And anyways
    female barbarians, would look like girl body builders..................b:shocked ew ._.
    If your a tideborn, and life gets you down b:shedtear
    You know what u do???? b:puzzled-->[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You can still make a buff tiger look feminine. There's tasteful ways to do it.

and yeah those foxes on JD were screwed up. Little weird bobble head 4 legged animals that didnt even resemble foxes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roscovian - Sanctuary
    Roscovian - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I created a veno so I could have one of every class. I made my veno as manly as I could, then gave it a name that clearly indicates the player is male. That veno is ugly, but no one assumes she's being played by a girl.
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I created a veno so I could have one of every class. I made my veno as manly as I could, then gave it a name that clearly indicates the player is male. That veno is ugly, but no one assumes she's being played by a girl.

b:laugh Nicely done.
  • Pacrijnus - Dreamweaver
    Pacrijnus - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    There couldn't be male veno's because that would mean female barbs.
    and that would mean bikini wearing barbs and that just scares me...
    i prefer looking at girls anyway so what's the point?
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ha..if ur boy and want to play a veno..why don't make its sooo **** ugly..:P i have seen alot ppl who make them uglyy as hell..and it rl work good.b:laughb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    there are quite a few low level quests about venomancers using love spells on winged elves and blademasters lol.

I remember those quests. And I remember going 'wtf' at why he escaped. Seriously, a hot cat/fox/kirin/succubus girl wants to make sexy tiems with you, wtf r u doin son escaping. She shouldn't even have NEEDED love spells or potions. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear
    Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    its because in chinese lore, (venomancer = yao jing in china) yao jing are seductive fox spirits, that would transform into women to play tricks and seduce men. note they were ALL female, and when they were young spirits, transformations into their human forms would leave some animal parts behind, I.E. tails, ears, etc.

a male veno would be plain idiotic.

Dont remember seeing bad pandas and giant flying fish in the lore,or all thse weapon and armour packs you can buy for real money,99% of this game isnt in the lore...so i wouldnt say male veno would be idiotic...itd be ****ing progress

Sick to death of having **** getting in the way of my wand waving
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the fox spirit has other intentions, other then the sexy tiem. And I don't think they are as good either.

Can you imagine this as a male?

http://i48.tinypic.com/6zmv5h.jpg

Just no.
    Sick to death of having **** getting in the way of my wand waving

Its amazing that they spent time making venomancer **** jiggle, yet I can name a **** ton of near game breaking bugs off the top of my head. Priorities; who needs them when **** are involved?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]