about pvp (:

The_Devil_PT - Lost City
The_Devil_PT - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Suggestion Box
Before i type anything i would like to say that i like perfect world, and it's a cool game , this is just my opinion and i hope it would make it better ^^

well as i said this is an idea to make it better, perfect world as the name says is a "perfect world" but, there's not much pvp, as battlegrounds or something, like i saw in other games, and that just catchd my attention! i know that there are difrent ways of pvping in perfect world, but it would be cool to have something like factions, we acttually have 3 races (+1 coming soon) and i guess it would probably be hard to make this now but, creating some other races, over the time of course, that were suppose to be "against" the actual ones...like 2 enemy factions, i guess that would make the game pretty much interesting, not that it isn't...i like it as i said, but pvp is something that i love in games, and in perfect world i didn't had much pvp experiences, probably because of my lvl.

well it's just a suggestion, if u think that it's not a good idea just forget that u ever saw this post xD (:
Post edited by The_Devil_PT - Lost City on

Comments

• Zerelle - Harshlands
    Zerelle - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    it's very good idea but we would need on more map just like the one we have now.... there is no way we could be in archo along with our enemies like nothing happens... Who knows, eventually this might be added but it would take like x3 the time we are waiting for tideborn maybe more :/
  • The_Devil_PT - Lost City
    The_Devil_PT - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    it's very good idea but we would need on more map just like the one we have now.... there is no way we could be in archo along with our enemies like nothing happens... Who knows, eventually this might be added but it would take like x3 the time we are waiting for tideborn maybe more :/

we wouldn't need a new map...probably some new parts like tideborn beginning one, and of course it would take time, but it would make game better ^^ well anyway i guess only u red this post so xD...it's something to forget xD but thanks for comenting ^^
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    sounds cool to me would add more fun to the game i likes being evilsb:sin
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    an interesting idea. before i found pw i played a game here you pick between the forces of light and dark. depending on what you pick you'll have diffrent maps (like 3 maps for each side). then from there you pick your race and class. each side has it's tank, magic, archer, healer and solo class. altho the skills are somewhat diffrent than there oppsing counter parts of the same class but not too much so. here is where PVP comes into play. there are pvp maps that you can tele to. and these maps had level restictions so a level 50 player can't enter a level 15 pvp map.

in these pvp maps there is a constant war going on to destroy an object in the enemies base the ones who take part in the fight get higher ranks (that can do a wide verity of things like improve drop rates) and top value items (for that level of the map and this onyl goods to the top pkers and or the ones who did the most damage to the object). these maps also had dungons that where not instanced and offen times the end of the dungon would lead INTO the enemy base. honestly i never really played pvp in that game that much but it was very impressive. to see sever wide battles on a map with so many players is truly breath taking, and having something like you suggest would add a new level of depth to the game.

but hey lets be real xD it'll never happen. something like this or your idea would rake years of development and a MASSIVE restructuring of the game. and i'm sure the devs already have there own plans for this game.