Giving job for newbies

Skimi - Dreamweaver
Skimi - Dreamweaver Posts: 333 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Hello, im looking for couple newbies who can help, will pay 20k per time. All you have to do is help reset TT, you don't have to go there, just party me, pass me lead, i will give you money then leave squad(it will take 1 minute), BUT you can't be in party, if you will be then i will boot your friend/s before i pay out money so don't trash talk to me because he/she was your bf/gf or you did something important. If you are busy then just say so and don't even bother inviting me to party, that is why im looking for more people not only one.
So anyone up for this job?

edit: ok i got 2 people now to help me, but if they both log off or are busy will check thread again for more people, just leave ingame name :)
Post edited by Skimi - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Skimi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    bump, still looking for people who can help, leave ingame name here. getting to much spam in game atm
  • OpusVictima - Dreamweaver
    OpusVictima - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ill do it :D just tell me when. :3
  • StainedBlade - Harshlands
    StainedBlade - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I wanna but im on harshlands T-T
  • Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Then come to Dreamweaver :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    my TT cleric can help. b:cute anything to do with TT or near TT area or need cleric help, 92 cleric ready to help, just PM me or MissU_two (veno alt) ingame (free charge!) b:byeb:kiss

note: if im not busy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
  • Kireina - Dreamweaver
    Kireina - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hello, im looking for couple newbies who can help, will pay 20k per time. All you have to do is help reset TT, you don't have to go there, just party me, pass me lead, i will give you money then leave squad(it will take 1 minute), BUT you can't be in party, if you will be then i will boot your friend/s before i pay out money so don't trash talk to me because he/she was your bf/gf or you did something important. If you are busy then just say so and don't even bother inviting me to party, that is why im looking for more people not only one.

edit: ok i got 2 people now to help me, but if they both log off or are busy will check thread again for more people, just leave ingame name :)

Why don't you just relog instead?
    [SIGPIC]lol[/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    just PM me or MissU_two (veno alt)

ROFL. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • _Baalbak_ - Dreamweaver
    _Baalbak_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    if you're looking to tele out of a TT you just solo'd - use town portal spell.
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hes not looking for a tele out of TT, but to reset it.
  • Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
    Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Just out of curiousity, don't you have friends in game that could help you do that ? o-O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも
  • Brutally - Lost City
    Brutally - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I want monies. b:cry
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why don't you just relog instead?

Yeh, pretty sure relogging resets the instance. Or get a faction member or friend to help.
  • Thrivelia - Dreamweaver
    Thrivelia - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Just out of curiousity, don't you have friends in game that could help you do that ? o-O

I don't b:sad

QQ
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Skimi's in my faction, and since she's in a different time zone (i.e. Not in the US), a lot of her running hours are low times on the server. If she's on, it's normally very early morning for EST, or mid-afternoon, when people are actually doing things, or unable to access the computer. I'm just saying that we're not all working with the same time.
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Kireina - Dreamweaver
    Kireina - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yeh, pretty sure relogging resets the instance.

Yeah it has to, or all TTs would end when everyone has created a party. I'm pretty sure it even resets when;

1st party: you create
    2nd party: friend creates <- resets your empty instance
    3rd party: you create
    [SIGPIC]lol[/SIGPIC]
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    im pretty sure theres like a 15 minute wait period when you first open an instance to reset it or something.
  • Narn_Taborin - Dreamweaver
    Narn_Taborin - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2009

QQ

That's cos you're such a nooob Thriv b:chuckle
    Wizard's First Rule:

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true.

Cleric's First Rule:

Those who die through their own stupidity, goes to town. 'Nuff said.
  • Thrivelia - Dreamweaver
    Thrivelia - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That's cos you're such a nooob Thriv b:chuckle

ewwww. its a narn D'=
  • Skimi - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    reloging doesn't reset TT, if it would reset then after dc or game crash you wouldn't be able to go back in and finish, but you can
    and as taranta said, i live in diff time zone and guildies are usually instances or parties most of the time same as my friends
    made this thread on double drop days...it was almost impossible to find anyone lvl 60+ who wasn't farming TT and we don't have many lowbies in guild so had to search outside guild.
    i guess can close this thread. wont need new players till next double drop event/till im higher lvl or till i get herc :)
  • Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984
    Tsutai - Dreamweaver_1278799984 Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2009

QQ

ZOMG THRIIIIV i love you :D yay for forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    愛してる。。。いつも