Good skill combos for grinding?

Options
eirireireuier
eirireireuier Posts: 13 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Barbarian
i jus hit lvl 20 on my barb and was wondering, whats a good combo for tiger form? aclarity then flesh ream then normals? thx
Post edited by eirireireuier on

Comments

• GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i jus hit lvl 20 on my barb and was wondering, whats a good combo for tiger form? aclarity then flesh ream then normals? thx

TIGER: alacrity, devour, flesh ream then normal (more useful with magic mobs 40+)

HUMAN: mighty swing, slam, bestial onslaught, penetrate armor then normal attack

these are good combos when ull be able to use all those skill, at level 20 just spam what u have b:victoryb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    dont flesh ream in tiger if you are soloing its a waste off chi just normal atack aclarity,devour and at 59+ ad sunder optional is beastil rage so you can keep your chi up and spark under lvl 59
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Don't fleshream while grinding. Alclarity->devour->normal attacks.

Flesream's damage isn't all that great, and you will be wasting chi, which can be saved for devour. Less pdef = faster kill. If you also use beastial rage you can save enough to spark often too.

Also as stated, 59+ you are gonna want to save all possible chi for sunder.

Additionally, fleshream is a bad idea because it draws a lot of aggro. If someone KSes you (don't know about now, but it used to happen a lot when I was 20) they will not draw any aggro and they get a free kill while you are stuck with the repair bill.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • lasttemplar
    lasttemplar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Don't fleshream while grinding. Alclarity->devour->normal attacks.

Flesream's damage isn't all that great, and you will be wasting chi, which can be saved for devour. Less pdef = faster kill. If you also use beastial rage you can save enough to spark often too.

Additionally, fleshream is a bad idea because it draws a lot of aggro. If someone KSes you (don't know about now, but it used to happen a lot when I was 20) they will not draw any aggro and they get a free kill while you are stuck with the repair bill.

Actually, Fleshream helped me get the kills whenever someone tried to KS me in the pre 30s (If they were near my level. If it was a high level helping someone with quests, they would usually finish the kill before any significant damage was done to me). It prevented the mob from running from me, which would make me waste time chasing it and definetly award the kill to the KSer, specially if it was a ranged class. The only way I would get KSd was if a caster managed to get a hit before I did. The other convinient thing about Fleshream is its 100% accuracy, which really helps since at the beggining your accuracy blows

However, I do agree that when you get Devour you should definetly stop using Fleshream. After getting Devour, Fleshream just cant justify its chi usage. The defense reduction makes the bleed obsolete, and the 100% accuracy loses its shine because of accuracy gears (If you can find them, though it shouldnt be that hard) and Blood Bath

Just a thought