Low accuracy for Axe Bam I think.

Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Blademaster
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/dustin852/2009-11-1116-15-49.jpg
I was having a duel with a cleric and I missed lots of times, She pmed me aying I need to work on my accuracy.
So I wanna ask, How can I get my accuracy higher then this?
I spelled the title wrong sorry.
If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
Post edited by Dustinmurphy - Harshlands on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    accuaracy shards in your weapon plus misty forest rings when you hit lvl 77 but other then that you have to put into dex
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    accuaracy shards in your weapon plus misty forest rings when you hit lvl 77 but other then that you have to put into dex

I was thinking of getting one of those 5 gold re-stat things to reset some of my points and put them into dex, I regret putting 20 points into mag when I was a lower level.
    Thanks for the info!
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    restat your magic points into dex. That will help out a lot.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Heavens Tear
    Decus - Heavens Tear Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I was thinking of getting one of those 5 gold re-stat things to reset some of my points and put them into dex, I regret putting 20 points into mag when I was a lower level.
    Thanks for the info!

thats definitely a start, when u hit 77 and a misty or 2 it'll help a lot
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yup kinda need more dex tbh, you have to remember with misties they only add 50% of your base accuracy

Ie: if your base acc is 700 1 misties adds 350 making 1150, adding a 2nd mistie will still only add a further 350 (since that is your base acc ) and not 50% of 1150 (575).

So you kinda need a pretty decent accuracy to begin with to get the full benifit
  • DeathX - Lost City
    DeathX - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ummmm yeah.......... whhy do u have 20 mag? i suggest u get a reset scroll put that mag into ur dex and cap ur vit at 40 or 50 then go dex all the way man u will be a **** powerhouse im currently a 6x bm and im taking down 7x bms and barbs with my dex build b:victory