Sage Weapon Achieved

2»

Comments

• Oni_utsuki - Sanctuary
    Oni_utsuki - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    he wouldnt have 30K+ rep though without extreme zen charging

b:sweat sigh... "gratz" is more appreciated.. it takes months to make these..
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wow. I already have 5 signs but I don't know where to get it badges of strength. But the worst part will be rank VI and 35k reputation.b:angry
    Badges of Strength are rewards in City of Abominations.
    he wouldnt have 30K+ rep though without extreme zen charging
    Cat-shopping works too. Both my girlfriend and I are Rank 5 (10k rep) atm, and we have enough Tokens stored up to each get the remaining 25k rep. Now we just need to level to 90 and get the remaining Badges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    no, i have nothing against you, i have a thing against something done to me that i havent let go of by other people of your culture, sorry.. see, ive seen you around a long time, we did our gouf and khwey cultivation bosses together lol. its not like i have anything against you in terms of hate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Oni_utsuki - Sanctuary
    Oni_utsuki - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    no, i have nothing against you, i have a thing against something done to me that i havent let go of by other people of your culture, sorry.. see, ive seen you around a long time, we did our gouf and khwey cultivation bosses together lol. its not like i have anything against you in terms of hate.

awww.. i see.. my apologies then.. ^-^
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Badges of Strength are rewards in City of Abominations.

Cat-shopping works too. Both my girlfriend and I are Rank 5 (10k rep) atm, and we have enough Tokens stored up to each get the remaining 25k rep. Now we just need to level to 90 and get the remaining Badges.

Ty much. Hopefully I find some in cat shop, because at this event I'm at work.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lunate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beamhoof Slicer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Sounds like bigotry. I've squaded with oni and he seems polite. Some of the richest on the server don't charge zhen but rather merchant alot (I don't know if oni falls in this category).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lunate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beamhoof Slicer.

Not when the cleric in question will have -40% channeling by 99 with the Slicer ^^
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Alerean - Heavens Tear
    Alerean - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I myself have fielded a lot of questions regarding how to get this weapon in-game, so I figure I might as well post the same info here as I'm seeing some questions about how to get it here as well.

First up, you'll need Rank 6 (35k Rep).
    Next you need 1 of each sign. 10 Badges can be made into a sign.
    Badge of Speed = Daily Race
    Badge of Wisdom = Dragon Orders. 5 Copper Orders make 1 Badge, you can also use 5 Silver, and I believe 1 Gold but its a waste, just sell them and buy some coppers.
    Badge of Dexterity = Possible reward from Cube of Fate from Reward Pack (Setup a cat shop at the Cube Exit and you'll likely be able to pick them up that way.)
    Badge of Endurance = Gotten from the Dragon Raider event on Tuesdays.
    Badge of Strength = Gotten from City of Abominations on Wednesday. 50 Orbs make 1 badge in winning room, 100 Orbs if not.
    Badge of Courage = See Badge of Strength
    Badge of Bravery = Can be gotten from City of Abominations for an absurd number of Orbs. Also can be gotten from Anni Packs. People usually sell them pretty cheap too.

Once you have all of the above talk to the Messenger of the Sages to combine the badges into signs, and then you can talk to him again to trade them in for the weapon. b:victory
  • Dvalinn - Lost City
    Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2009
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sweat sigh... "gratz" is more appreciated.. it takes months to make these..

its your 2nd one too oni b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    just someone being dumb and using stupid my en names, lunate = beamhoof slicer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    just someone being dumb and using stupid my en names, lunate = beamhoof slicer

Come on Waffles, you know that the MY-EN name for Beamhoof is better than the International one. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    on average how much do one of these cost :DDDDDDDDD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009

i think getting friends to help you get the sign of xxx in City of abominations is the harder hurdle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Assuming you buy Tokens at about 15k each, you're looking at about 160million or so to buy Rank 6.

The Badges vary. Speed you can easily get yourself for free, while the others vary in difficulty and thus price. Badges of Bravery normally should be the toughest to get, but thanks to the Anniversary Packs you can get them pretty cheap from people who have no use for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • EndlessDark - Harshlands
    EndlessDark - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Question here: are ALL the badges buyable? I'm not stateing that I'm lazy, it would justbe more conveniant.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    C'mon now..

doomed_necromancer10th.jpg

I'm not stateing that I'm lazy,

Yes you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Necro.............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • EndlessDark - Harshlands
    EndlessDark - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    well...maybe just a bit..sometimes...<.< >.< >.>
  • XMorphlinGx - Lost City
    XMorphlinGx - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    C'mon now..

doomed_necromancer10th.jpg

Yes you are.

hahahahahahahha xD

(necro x2)

54170_1.jpg
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    hard to believe <.<
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Double necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    /inb4lockand****ingofthestarswiththebanhammer
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If I recall correctly, didn't a couple people on dreamweaver get the beamhoof slicer like within a week or two of those tiger-packs being released? Idk... on DW we got some major cash shoppers.

I've definetly seen a few venos carrying them around for a while.

But gratz anyways :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    inb4lock
    10c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]