Many ideas that could make the game more intesting

Hiddenone - Harshlands
Hiddenone - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
Ok I have some ideas and might repeat what others have said so sorry. I honestly have been through alot of the forum and got bored at page 115. So heres a list of the ideas I have.

Embracing - Holding hands or standing cuddling.

Holding hands - both players hold hands and walk/run the same speed next to each other.

Standing cuddling- The player is standing bend the other with arms around them while the other is holding them.

Wedding abilities - United attack, Fallen love

United Attack - A move only used when married and in same squad. It would have both Players go auto and they both attack the same enemy.

Fallen Love- when one of the married couple other half fall in battle while in same squad the survior would get a some sort of increase. Kinda like when people in real life lose a love one they get revenge

Mounts - All classes

Dive bomb - When this ability actavated the flying mount goes 90% or close to it and aprouches the target. When aproching the player is dropped from mount and use 1 random attack on the target.

2 new abilites that can only be bought - female/male

Poison Love/Big man - Same ability but diffrent genders the females would effect the male players and make they're toons go after random monsters or other male players and when it was done the male players would lose 1/3 hp after and what every they already lost from random battles. big man would do the same but to the females players. But the abilitys would only be a time restraint ones. I think you could agree with that.

These are the ideas I have that i think alot of people would like. And i just woke up so sorry for the spelling coffees brewing right now lol. Have a good day
Post edited by Hiddenone - Harshlands on

Comments

• avalice
    avalice Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Good ideas although i am not that impressed to tell the truth.. i wouldn't mind adding them but there are other priorities first
  • Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver
    Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Ok I have some ideas and might repeat what others have said so sorry. I honestly have been through alot of the forum and got bored at page 115. So heres a list of the ideas I have.

Embracing - Holding hands or standing cuddling.

Holding hands - both players hold hands and walk/run the same speed next to each other.

Standing cuddling- The player is standing bend the other with arms around them while the other is holding them.

Wedding abilities - United attack, Fallen love

United Attack - A move only used when married and in same squad. It would have both Players go auto and they both attack the same enemy.

Fallen Love- when one of the married couple other half fall in battle while in same squad the survior would get a some sort of increase. Kinda like when people in real life lose a love one they get revenge

Mounts - All classes

Dive bomb - When this ability actavated the flying mount goes 90% or close to it and aprouches the target. When aproching the player is dropped from mount and use 1 random attack on the target.

2 new abilites that can only be bought - female/male

Poison Love/Big man - Same ability but diffrent genders the females would effect the male players and make they're toons go after random monsters or other male players and when it was done the male players would lose 1/3 hp after and what every they already lost from random battles. big man would do the same but to the females players. But the abilitys would only be a time restraint ones. I think you could agree with that.

These are the ideas I have that i think alot of people would like. And i just woke up so sorry for the spelling coffees brewing right now lol. Have a good day

all excellent ideas