quick question.

KyubiiSonia - Dreamweaver
KyubiiSonia - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
I'm not 100% if this belongs in general discussion, so if it doesn't could a gm/mod move it for me plz? Anyway, after playing my Veno character for awhile, and having no new MMO to play that is fun and something my current computer can actually handle, I've decided I want to create a new character to give another class a try. I was gonna do this a few days ago, but with the new expansion coming up with a new race/classes, I've decided to hold out a bit. In the meantime, that brings up my two very basic, quick questions. 1. How many characters can I have on the same server? and 2. How many characters can I have on the same account? I tried searching for the information myself, but I can't find it anywhere.
Post edited by KyubiiSonia - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You can have 8 characters per server. We have 5 servers. So that's 40 different characters across 5 servers on one account. b:victory
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • LeifEricsson - Sanctuary
    LeifEricsson - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't believe there is any set amount of characters you can have for intsnace i have about 6 on 1 account / same server
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't believe there is any set amount of characters you can have for intsnace i have about 6 on 1 account / same server

X_x'
    b:sweat
    read~~
    kantorek answered it already lols...
    there is a limit.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    X_x'
    b:sweat
    read~~
    kantorek answered it already lols...
    there is a limit.
    b:chuckle

Aww leave the poor guy alone, he was probably ninja'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • KyubiiSonia - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Kantorek wrote: »
    You can have 8 characters per server. We have 5 servers. So that's 40 different characters across 5 servers on one account. b:victory

Seriously?! O_O That's a lot!. One more reason to love PWI b:victory
  • RisingPanda - Sanctuary
    RisingPanda - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    it is alot but sadness thing is you cant shard the same faction or friendlist with all you character and you cant watch TW which "guildwar" can.but i still love to play perfecrt world and i want to play it for long time even longer then it havnt come out and this is the only OMMRPG i play now b:victory
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Aww leave the poor guy alone, he was probably ninja'd.

Naw, his post was at 4:11, Spoons' was at 4:10. He probably didn't see it before he posted. lol, I've done that too. Kinda makes ya look stoopid to others.

EDIT: Just realized what ya said. Just call me Dork!
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • KyubiiSonia - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    it is alot but sadness thing is you cant shard the same faction or friendlist with all you character and you cant watch TW which "guildwar" can.but i still love to play perfecrt world and i want to play it for long time even longer then it havnt come out and this is the only OMMRPG i play now b:victory

Most times I don't even want to share the same friendslist xD I create several characters of each gender and behave accordingly. Keeps people guessing as to what gender I am IRL b:laugh And you could always request your faction leader/friend to add your newbie character. Half of the members of the faction I used to be a part of were alt/mule/secondary characters xD