NOTICE: No Maintenance this week!

Options
13»

Comments

• Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver
    Krystaline_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Awww why not? I can't open my halloween weapon, ornament and amor packs yet, the flowers around orchid temple are still black boxes, magic shell doesn't overwrite as long as I remember... and and and.
    I want a maintenance b:sad

I to want Maintence b:cry

* Wahhhh *

I Want my halloween packs
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL spoons = girl

@spoons: Now people are not only going to make fun of low-quality picture hunt screenshots, but also because you have a girl account xD

Edit: yay first post on page 7 ftw! xD

uh....lots of people knew his character be a girl.
    b:sweat....
    lols..

so....kantorek can me ride in your pocket?
    =O
    or your quest bag?
    b:chuckle
    common~ if we can stuff entire bodies and dozens of weapons in the bag at the same time~
    you can so carry a hamster in there.
    (>.<)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You know, I honestly expected No Maintenance Week to be next week. You know, to give the GMs the week off for Thanksgiving.
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    so Kantorek when are you marrying RequiemMoon after all you proposed to her in system messages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You know, I honestly expected No Maintenance Week to be next week. You know, to give the GMs the week off for Thanksgiving.

A week off? They wish! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Rofl_lmao - Heavens Tear
    Rofl_lmao - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i was really hoping tideborn would com out this week *sighs* i wish they would tell us the relese date so everyone wouldnt b saying this all ovr threads "GMs when will Tideborn com out" one its really anoying 2 it bothers other ppl cus they want to know too but gms keep it a secret.now wut would b awesome wus if there is a maintenence just they wanted to surprise everyone.but its not like thats gona hapen,or is it ?
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i was really hoping tideborn would com out this week *sighs* i wish they would tell us the relese date so everyone wouldnt b saying this all ovr threads "GMs when will Tideborn com out" one its really anoying 2 it bothers other ppl cus they want to know too but gms keep it a secret.now wut would b awesome wus if there is a maintenence just they wanted to surprise everyone.but its not like thats gona hapen,or is it ?

I wouldn't be happy if I was in the middle of something and they spring a "surprise" maintenance on me. b:shocked

Also, the closed beta testing for Rising Tide hasn't even started yet so I highly doubt they would crank out the expansion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Also, the closed beta testing for Rising Tide hasn't even started yet so I highly doubt they would crank out the expansion.

there is not closed beta test for us =)
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    eternalnab wrote: »
    there is not closed beta test for us =)

I know, but they wouldn't release it publically in another version before they even have it beta tested on the original. ;o

As close as PWI is to getting the same updates as everyone else, I doubt we'll ever get updates BEFORE China...mainly because they send them here. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."