Dreamweaver in 7 weeks

Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
edited December 2009 in Tideswell (East)
LostCity.jpg

Pretty much sums it up what do you guys think?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
Post edited by Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Dont think so
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    Kardie - Dreamweaver Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I hear CQ disbanded right after.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I hear CQ disbanded right after.

Truth. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't know. Equinox seems to have given Calamity a run for their money last week, unless they were all goofing around during that three hour TW. If it was both of their best, then Calamity is going to have to fight tooth and nail for each territory.
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LostCity.jpg

impossible.
    In less than 7 weeks the expansion will come, with new lands.
    Even without that, we really have some epic fights with EQ right now. They were one step away from winning on Friday in a 3h long TW, but we changed our strategy for Saturday so we won in ~ 1h10.
    There will be some more epic fights, whoever will emerge victorious remains to be seen.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    also, eq doesnt have that mage raper anymore. that's gonna change tw a lot.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That's a common mistake.
    Remember this: 1 player cannot change a TW, no matter how good/well equipped he is. If you're stunned and a wizard sutra's you while a BM dragons, you're going down in the time it takes to sneeze.
    Yeah, you can **** 1-2 players, but then u die because you're the main target of every1 around. And he's mostly a cleric raper anyway, not a mage. Even I have 8.4k pdef full buffed so yeah...not a 1 shot for a while. But when he gets his +12 warsoul someone's gonna' get hurt reaaaaly bad, lol.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Nope.

We forgot how to take a city. Lost will remain NPC b:surrender
    hai2u
  • TotalPunK - Dreamweaver
    TotalPunK - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    LostCity.jpg

RoFL! That's hilarious. FAiL guess! Sorry, if that's the way the map is going to look in 7wks, why is City of Lost still not taken?

The new classes will be coming out with new territory which means people will be testing out the new classes and abandoning their old ones if they do like the new characters more.

The squads are now changing form max 6 to now 8 to accomidate all the classes in a squad. Will TW squads still be 6 or will they convert their tactics to 8 or even PW allow more into TW?

(=
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    RoFL! That's hilarious. FAiL guess!

The squads are now changing form max 6 to now 8 to accomidate all the classes in a squad. Will TW squads still be 6 or will they convert their tactics to 8 or even PW allow more into TW?

(=

RoFL! That's hilarious. FAiL statement!

They're not changing the squads at all.

Lern2English, Lern2ReadOfficialAnnouncements.

(=
    hai2u
  • Vo - Dreamweaver
    Vo - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    RoFL! That's hilarious. FAiL guess! Sorry, if that's the way the map is going to look in 7wks, why is City of Lost still not taken?

Because Calamity hasn't decided to take it yet. What is that even supposed to mean?
    edited November 2009
    RoFL! That's hilarious. FAiL statement!

They're not changing the squads at all.

Lern2English, Lern2ReadOfficialAnnouncements.

(=

Haven't you gotten email or talked to the GMs? Hmmmm sad. Why does everyone like to fight on PW.

Lern2ChillYo.

(=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Haven't you gotten email or talked to the GMs? Hmmmm sad. Why does everyone like to fight on PW.

Lern2ChillYo.

(=

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion/faq
    Read question 5 and than come back b:bye
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
    edited November 2009
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion/faq
    Read question 5 and than come back b:bye

Okies..I read and am back b:victory

Still not getting the point of always having to fight though.

Lern2ChillYo.

(=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver
    XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I guess that things may change a lot because expansion = new territories and there are some other good facs that may be interested on fighting NPC mobs to get those new lands.

For example HDT, Legends and Dynasty.
  • Noxus - Dreamweaver
    Noxus - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    7 weeks ? they can do it in 2 !

/joke mode off
  • WeaponXXX - Dreamweaver
    WeaponXXX - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I can't get why people have to talk so much about Calamity...They're an organized bunch of people and if they get the whole map, they deserved it.
    However, we talk about them and we're just being fans instead of trying to do something against it(Level,join a TW faction and fight them). Fact is whining will NOT help. You're just getting laughed at.
    I find it funny that so many people whine about that.(What the heck do you expect?)There's always someone that's above the rest,like in sports.If you can't take it,quit the game. I mean, why so serious?
    Enjoy your time. =)
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think, that Lightaine was trying to explain that your assumption, that 8 people squads will happen is unaccurate, according to Eatwithspoons thread in the forums.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4770962#post4770962
    Rising Tide F.A.Q.

Will there be new territories for guilds to battle for?
    A: Absolutely.

Will the squad limit still be 6 players?
    A: Yes. Even though the total number of classes is being raised to 8, we still feel that a squad of 6 is ideal for group type content.

Will the level cap increase?
    A: No. The level cap will not increase with the Rising Tide Expansion.
    I love how he likes red too b:chuckle But yeah I think all factions are getting ready for the new land that will be comming up and Calamity is just doing the same.

Calamity cannot achieve such goal in 7 weeks, not just because of tideborn, but also because there are actually 9 territories that do not belong to us:
    http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l158/DeadSurvivor/Gaming/territory027.jpg
    Courtesy of Equinox website, which has a very nice galery of TW weekend outcomes here
    • Equinox holds 5 lands: Misfortune, Etherblade, Avalanche Canyon, Broken Plain and Windswept Grasslands.
    • Dynasty holds 2 lands: Black Mountain and Dreaming Cloud
    • HDT holds 1 land: Forrest of Haze
    • City of Lost remains unclaimed but secured by Calamity.

Assuming that none of this factions will opose resistance would be wrong... hell, assuming we really would go first for other factions rather than for new areas in Tideborn would be an even greater mistake... Every land Calamity has taken in order follows a tactical need, starting with Dragon Wilderness for faster TT teles, to Plume for faster archosaur teles, to 1k streams for better apothecary... etc. If any area in Tideborn holds a more powerful tactical advantage than the lands that are currently left on the map, I take the (unatributed, as I'm no TW coordinator) right to say that we'd go for there. Even still as my guildies pointed out, TWs versus Equinox have been getting harder, and thus, way more fun for everyone... and I wasnt dropped by DrAgOOnZ ans I was by chezedude, Sazzy, Er_Nai or Binky. Everyone is important when it comes to TW, and 1 person out of 80 hardly ever determines the outcome of a war. We respect all factions equally for what they stand for, and every single player inside Calamity as well as outside for what they mean to us as friends, foes, allies, etc.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver
    Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why all this Calamity chatter?

Hmm that map shows every territory held by the Conquerors, not Calamity. b:chuckle.

(*tests out trolling skills*)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So long as they don't get violent, I want to let everyone say what they wish,
    for I myself have always said exactly what pleased me. --Albert Einstein

_
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    BTW to the people who keep saying that their is a cap of TWs look at the LC map. Every level 3 land is being attacked.
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why all this Calamity chatter?

Hmm that map shows every territory held by the Conquerors, not Calamity. b:chuckle.

Because the thread title is Dreamweaver in 7 weeks haven't found CQ in DW yet b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
    edited November 2009
    I think, that Lightaine was trying to explain that your assumption, that 8 people squads will happen is unaccurate, according to Eatwithspoons thread in the forums.

I know, hehe. I was trying to make myself look like a dumb bootie. I came from another server and was in an active TW guild. I don't intend on doing that again, but I saw a post about the map and I couldn't resist it. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the dumbness.

(=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Because the thread title is Dreamweaver in 7 weeks haven't found CQ in DW yet b:chuckle

there actually is a faction called CONQUEROR though.
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    maybe the whole map will get cleared, or territories get reshaped a bit,... (i assume the southern territories will get a bit of a reshaping if new areas come in the south so map of tw will get a reroll probably)
  • Zirathiel - Dreamweaver
    Zirathiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The squads are now changing form max 6 to now 8 to accomidate all the classes in a squad.
    (=

They arnt changing the squad limit
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    rinuruc wrote: »
    maybe the whole map will get cleared, or territories get reshaped a bit,... (i assume the southern territories will get a bit of a reshaping if new areas come in the south so map of tw will get a reroll probably)

Spoons said no TW reset with this expansion. LC map is gonna be real colorful after this week lol
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver
    Peacefulelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    =_= I wrote this thread when i was really sleepy...and miscounted...7 for 9 >_< ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind...
  • Kardie - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    =_= I wrote this thread when i was really sleepy...and miscounted...7 for 9 >_< ...

Fail. b:chuckle
    edited November 2009
    They arnt changing the squad limit

Yes. Yes, I know. I was being a dumb butt, like I explained in the earlier post. Thank you!

(=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver
    Agony_Anne - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Apparently my trolling skills do not need much refinement or practice; Hook, line, and sinker. I even got rewarded with a size 7 font too! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So long as they don't get violent, I want to let everyone say what they wish,
    for I myself have always said exactly what pleased me. --Albert Einstein

_