Best Pvp Archer

Options
13»

Comments

• Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    don't be foolish and listen to the wise. may they lead the path and show you the light, but be aware when the wise and the mighty speaks to you with words of harshness and looks you with eyes of anger than you shall know that you walking in the path of noobs, if he cant reply and if your not from Kylin and not on the top high lvls list you are a nonfactor and that you are a nobody so you should just drop it.

btw he is ready to back him self up with his alts to make is as if ppl are agreeing with him.

off to class cya b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hi ajani so this is your fail bm? i heard u got banned b:pleased
    holypath to wellspring? do u think i fear that much Mr.Ajani to do that? i have safety lock.. i'm not afraid to die i wont drop... mirages? i have like 150+
    stop lieing dude... u failed your bm and think u are a good archer... but u are not.. i'm not saying i own.. but u sure fail.. Holypath to wellspring this needs a genie with 80/90 lucky points like desiree's one.. sorry mine is only 63/90 can only do 1 holy path a time... i have a str genie.. maybe too bad i cant run a lot.. so stop lieing and think abt a better way to win 2 vs 1 next time... or maybe come 3 vs 1... get a cleric to heal u.. its betterb:bye

Lmao NOBODY CARES. I'am a crappy ea. You sir are even worst so no cool points for you. And btw how can u know this wr is fail if u only came out of the closet at 80+? GG

It seens Kylin can't die withour submitting a ticket.. sadb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you probably got wtfowned by that comment you made on wc last night.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you probably got wtfowned by that comment you made on wc last night.

Doubt it.. Some 80's reported me for camping YKD >.>
    I guess YKD is now SP II where u kill someone and OMG NOES I CALL THE GM's. Waiting for a comeback, till then lvling my veno and waiting for new serversb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:laugh /10char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If that was true I would've just went there and camped you for ~2 hours
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    since 3 of the 4 archers on this list are in KD i cant really talk about pvping against them. Dark_fate i have literally never seen do anything. I killed him once and have never seen him again at an pvp. one archer that should be on the list is Nova imo. I remember going with him as a 2 man Fish crash back when we were 90. everyone in the water died before i could even get 1 swing off, LOL. Havent seen much of him lately pvp wise but i doubt he got worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The reason you dont see me around pvping much anymore is because there is no PvP left on Harshlands. All it is is one side bringing a shiit ton more then necessary, becuz everyone gets too butthurt about dying to even numbers. Ive always CBA'd with zergs and its something i wont participate in.

Anyways you wont see me ingame after this week anyways, i got more irl shiit to attend to. I may or may not be back, idk the game is just boring for me. Thats one thing they cant fix even with an expansion, the fact that the game is boring and slow as hell. b:bye
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    The reason you dont see me around pvping much anymore is because there is no PvP left on Harshlands. All it is is one side bringing a shiit ton more then necessary, becuz everyone gets too butthurt about dying to even numbers. Ive always CBA'd with zergs and its something i wont participate in.

Anyways you wont see me ingame after this week anyways, i got more irl shiit to attend to. I may or may not be back, idk the game is just boring for me. Thats one thing they cant fix even with an expansion, the fact that the game is boring and slow as hell. b:bye

The game is surely getting bored cuz of lack of pvp oriented guilds nd cuz of the amount of time players spend on instances, last night was trying to get 200 hours with my lvl79 wizard nd searched for ppl around the 7x areas but finding ppl was so hard that I gave up with 22 hoursb:chuckle
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options

b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Well the game was really fun when the server began, it got kinda worse when Crimson discovered GV and really started whoring it, then soon after that every guild is just levelling in GV, then they add the new FC. So you don't need to grind butters/fish any more, just GV, FC and oracle your levels. It kinda makes you avoid most of the fun pvp situations which makes it boring ;-;
    angeRR
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    YO'LL FORGETTING THAT THE WORLD IS CHANGING b:shocked

BEST PVP ARCHER EVER: HEADTRAUMA b:victory

/cries under blanket
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    nova or antihero on that list?
    except ligeia, i have no idea who are the others
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    nova or antihero on that list?
    except ligeia, i have no idea who are the others

If you only know Ligeia from that list its clear to me you dont play that often nd antihero quit months ago ;p
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If you only know Ligeia from that list its clear to me you dont play that often nd antihero quit months ago ;p
    yes :( like i said... 4 months away from the game but i still see old names around
    HL is more changed than LC tho
  • Blizey - Harshlands
    Blizey - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I Vote HT for best archer b:laugh .. oh about that pvp in harshland, Ive heard we gonna get 15m Wide circle outside West gate for all of us to go pk without getting bannnnned, since PKing on most of the area can get u bannnnded now....
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Well the game was really fun when the server began, it got kinda worse when Crimson discovered GV and really started whoring it, then soon after that every guild is just levelling in GV, then they add the new FC. So you don't need to grind butters/fish any more, just GV, FC and oracle your levels. It kinda makes you avoid most of the fun pvp situations which makes it boring ;-;

Like i always said. Crimson was the beggining of the end. DAMN YOU BARBAPAPAb:angry
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Like i always said. Crimson was the beggining of the end. DAMN YOU BARBAPAPAb:angry

well if were talkin bout guilds that did gv bac then

kingdom did gv alot mor then crimson
  • elquadro
    elquadro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Why is Ligeia on this List?b:shutup
  • Blade - Harshlands
    Blade - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    in all due respect in my opinion. Ligeia is a decent archer for his build but **** is far better. You may look @ it by being biased because hes my friend which part of it may be but ive pvped against n with this kid since fk we were 5x n im sure u guys have seen him in TW in action. His kill/death ratio is prob 5.6 xD he knows his class in TW. To kil kill kill and not tank. b:victory
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Isnt Ligeia a sage vitbuild archer ?b:laughb:laugh

you are not allowed to talk till you kill him.
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    in all due respect in my opinion. Ligeia is a decent archer for his build but **** is far better. You may look @ it by being biased because hes my friend which part of it may be but ive pvped against n with this kid since fk we were 5x n im sure u guys have seen him in TW in action. His kill/death ratio is prob 5.6 xD he knows his class in TW. To kil kill kill and not tank. b:victory

Having fought against these 4 archers I can say the best out of em is hidingshadow nd ligeia comes second... **** has been improving alot but hes not better then ligeia or hdingshadow nd hes pretty matched with darkfate, imo ;p
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I would have to say Hidingshadow...I'm also biased cause he doesnt trash talk but neither does Ligeia ...also I have not had the oppurtunity to fight the others as much...especially Dark cause he's in KY.
  • XFeRX - Harshlands
    XFeRX - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    laaaawl wrote: »
    you are not allowed to talk till you kill him.

post with main or GTFOb:shutup
  • EmoWDF - Harshlands
    EmoWDF - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    HS FTW .. BUT HT will solo all with his bow b:surrender
    BowMaster FTW
    Add Nova_ also to Thread xD
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i love pkrs who pk for the fun of it, and not trash talk. i mean come on, there's no need to trash talk if you pwn. and even if you lose, suck it up, pk is fun either way.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You cant have "The Best" of something in a game that requires such little skill. Play me in MW2 and cry about skill when i raep your face. That is all.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ligeia dit a 1K crit on meeeeeb:victory pure pnwage 1K crit pure pwnage ...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.