Best Pvp Archer

Options

Comments

• MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    MuGata <3 = best EA on da server wooohoo

i voted for hiding he is prity good nice gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I love when people talk about "Old Nova" "New Nova" like they have any idea what theyre talking about or referring too.

Don't think they ever will...

Firrlz, where's Deathdealr on this list? He was the best blackest archer ever.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    On the list ****. Off the list Nova_.

My eyes are filled with tear with the fact dark_fail in on the list and not me QQkachew
    LOL try to 2 vs me again and win this time then u may have your name on the list... hmmm actually no... 2 vs me u are fully buffed.. i had to kill the barb then u... hmmm u fail more.. dont even talk as if someone could run from west gate to wellspring thats ridiculous.. no one does that lmao.. u really want attention and just lie.. but at least people know how u are.. even a KD barb whispered me whenu were talking on WC.. "what a baddie"

stop QQing abt my cv now your gears are better now.. but stillb:victory u got rolled muahaha
    Who are you?

LOL... no one knows saveless no one knowsb:cry

Anyway my vote goes to HidingShadow... he has good gears and got the skill books... well i can say that usually we do the same thing in pk but he will always win .. better refines and gears ftw... im not ashame to say that hidingshadow is better than me... but its gears that makes the difference most of the time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Don't think they ever will...

Firrlz, where's Deathdealr on this list? He was the best blackest archer ever.

That kid stole his refines right outta the cash shop. True story.

He also stole a gold mat from a QQme Belial run, what a nig.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    my LC alt would be better than any on that list.
    2009-02-0320-06-46.jpgCuz harrasing fish parties at 7X isn't enough fun. b:pleased

nice hair, but where's the beard?
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    my LC alt would be better than any on that list.
    2009-02-0320-06-46.jpgCuz harrasing fish parties at 7X isn't enough fun. b:pleased

b:sad u killed sweet Ayla with her phys def sharded gears... how dare u meanieb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    its like a list for pvp wizards with Urahara at the top b:shocked and taboo second b:chuckle

but i am a pvp wizard QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lovedeath
    lovedeath Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol nice thread.. HidingShadow i guess... **** no... Ligeia maybe... Dark_Fate maybe...
    And LMFAO Ajani is not in the list... well we knew he failed but for talking so much maybe u could have some pity and put him in thereb:laugh
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    good pvp archers i've seen on the server that can change the tables in any giving situation are Escobar, Zinova, bliezy, Goppisa, deathdealer,antihero,angel,Hidingshadow ( not ranking them by order)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laaaawl
    laaaawl Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    blazingazn. cause he's the only one i fought who knew when he had to use pots.
    breit gebaut, braun gebrannt, 100 kilo hantelbank.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    MuGata <3 = best EA on da server wooohoo

Didnt I two shot you last night with Gush/Pyro? b:chuckle
  • Dropzplox - Harshlands
    Dropzplox - Harshlands Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I forgot the name of the best archer x.x he was in Sense and he sold all his refined armour and used his cash shop to +10 an HH80 gold bow and then he put 2 shabby shards in it =D and he wasn't even 80 yet xD
    angeRR
  • Aznchristmas - Harshlands
    Aznchristmas - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Anyway my vote goes to HidingShadow... he has good gears and got the skill books... well i can say that usually we do the same thing in pk but he will always win .. better refines and gears ftw... im not ashame to say that hidingshadow is better than me... but its gears that makes the difference most of the time

i dont understand why you ever refer to yourself as "good" or "best"
    but i do understand why no one else ever does

PS lolol Top
  • Whadafak - Harshlands
    Whadafak - Harshlands Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I forgot the name of the best archer x.x he was in Sense and he sold all his refined armour and used his cash shop to +10 an HH80 gold bow and then he put 2 shabby shards in it =D and he wasn't even 80 yet xD

wasn't his name bottom?
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i dont understand why you ever refer to yourself as "good" or "best"
    but i do understand why no one else ever does

PS lolol Top

u nubshet can u read what i said? did i ever said i was good or best?
    i just do what i can with my gears.. who the hell are u? never saw u in game and u talk as if u knew me.. just read all my posts.. i never said i was the best... not even said i was good. stop talking nonsense
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options

Escobar? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vodevil - Harshlands
    Vodevil - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If we only look at the pvp ranking, best archer is ArchAngel no? b:laugh
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If we only look at the pvp ranking, best archer is ArchAngel no? b:laugh

LOL.. when she is at west gate she says : dont pk me i'm ky friendb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    u nubshet can u read what i said? did i ever said i was good or best?
    i just do what i can with my gears.. who the hell are u? never saw u in game and u talk as if u knew me.. just read all my posts.. i never said i was the best... not even said i was good. stop talking nonsense

you said HidingShadow was the best, and that you did the same thing as he did except with worse gears. you say he's better than you, but because of gear

so you didn't write the word "best" or "good" but anyone can see that you're suckin on your own d ick

and this isn't about me, this is about you. who i am doesn't affect how bad you are. whether or not i've pvp'd against you in game doesnt' matter. it's pretty well known you're terrible
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you said HidingShadow was the best, and that you did the same thing as he did except with worse gears. you say he's better than you, but because of gear

so you didn't write the word "best" or "good" but anyone can see that you're suckin on your own d ick

and this isn't about me, this is about you. who i am doesn't affect how bad you are. whether or not i've pvp'd against you in game doesnt' matter. it's pretty well known you're terrible

cool story..b:sleep
    sure sure man.. i am terrible.. i fail are happy?b:chuckle
    if that makes ur day i'm really happy i helped u out u unknown guyb:cute

and please enlight me of ur sage words the way for me to pvp.. cause u seem to know me better than everyone... are u a stalker or a secret lover? well i do understand u if u are... u look so lame even on a standard avatar.. this shows me how nub u are... hmmm anyway have a good day and try me in game if u have balls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    WHO EN EARTH IS QUEENOFHRTS b:shocked havent ever seen or heard of her/him >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ITT: juvenile attitudes and delusions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    WHO EN EARTH IS QUEENOFHRTS b:shocked havent ever seen or heard of her/him >.<

Leader of Valkyries someone said..
    rich person..
    oracled from unknown lvl to 101..
    I never saw her too( only on wc and top50 )
    I hope i helped u out.. i know nothing elseb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL try to 2 vs me again and win this time then u may have your name on the list... hmmm actually no... 2 vs me u are fully buffed.. i had to kill the barb then u... hmmm u fail more.. dont even talk as if someone could run from west gate to wellspring thats ridiculous.. no one does that lmao.. u really want attention and just lie.. but at least people know how u are.. even a KD barb whispered me whenu were talking on WC.. "what a baddie"

stop QQing abt my cv now your gears are better now.. but stillb:victory u got rolled muahaha

You have been talking about that fight for a week now. It was probably the high point of your life :/

Anyways i was fighting Emo and i almost tryed ur skill. But holy path to wellspring is expensive:(

Move on lad.

The Hi... sup.. iam Aurian.. this.... way ... to ... tipe... is... getting.... old....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    cool story..b:sleep
    sure sure man.. i am terrible.. i fail are happy?b:chuckle
    if that makes ur day i'm really happy i helped u out u unknown guyb:cute

and please enlight me of ur sage words the way for me to pvp.. cause u seem to know me better than everyone... are u a stalker or a secret lover? well i do understand u if u are... u look so lame even on a standard avatar.. this shows me how nub u are... hmmm anyway have a good day and try me in game if u have balls

did i hurt your feelings? b:cute
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You have been talking about that fight for a week now. It was probably the high point of your life :/

Anyways i was fighting Emo and i almost tryed ur skill. But holy path to wellspring is expensive:(

Move on lad.

The Hi... sup.. iam Aurian.. this.... way ... to ... tipe... is... getting.... old....

Hi ajani so this is your fail bm? i heard u got banned b:pleased
    holypath to wellspring? do u think i fear that much Mr.Ajani to do that? i have safety lock.. i'm not afraid to die i wont drop... mirages? i have like 150+
    stop lieing dude... u failed your bm and think u are a good archer... but u are not.. i'm not saying i own.. but u sure fail.. Holypath to wellspring this needs a genie with 80/90 lucky points like desiree's one.. sorry mine is only 63/90 can only do 1 holy path a time... i have a str genie.. maybe too bad i cant run a lot.. so stop lieing and think abt a better way to win 2 vs 1 next time... or maybe come 3 vs 1... get a cleric to heal u.. its betterb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Options
    did i hurt your feelings? b:cute

dude as i said u are nothing .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    and as i said, it doesn't matter what i am
  • Hipster - Harshlands
    Hipster - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ive never fought ligeia 1v1, so no idea. ive fought few times **** and hidingshadow but nothing special. i think i only fought darkfate in duel, or in lower levels so no idea again, but from what i know i wouldnt give the ebst title to any of them, nor have an idea who would be the best on server. noone who is really better than other decent EAs
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ive never fought ligeia 1v1, so no idea. ive fought few times **** and hidingshadow but nothing special. i think i only fought darkfate in duel, or in lower levels so no idea again, but from what i know i wouldnt give the ebst title to any of them, nor have an idea who would be the best on server. noone who is really better than other decent EAs

alot of archers that r pretty matched ;p thats good
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.