Venomancer problem.

Kenji_tiger - Dreamweaver
Kenji_tiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Support Desk
i've had this problem for quite some time and no patch seems to fix it. The skin color of the fox venomancer. im sure others know what im talking about. When you try and change the skin color, only the face and tail change, leaving the rest of the body the default pale. so a tanned skin venomancer turns out to be only tanned in the face and not over the rest of her body. like she was wearing a full body suite to the beach or something. I've seen people around PWI who are trying to be funny, useing this to create odd looking characters with pitch black faces and saying something like "Too much make up" Is there a work around for this on my end? or has it always been there. more importantly, when will this be fixed?
Post edited by Kenji_tiger - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Irenka - Heavens Tear
    Irenka - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There are two fox types one changes the whole skin colour and the other doesn't. It may be a problem to fix it as some people may want to look like that and if not then choose the other tail I guess. what would be really helpfull is if there was an option to change the type of ears/tail without changing thr rest of the body but there may be a dev problem with that.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That same model of venomancer also has another little problem... So all the female characters when using skirts you can view their panties if you, well if you put the camera in the right angle.... However with this model of venomancer in the place where you should be seeing their panties you only see a hole or missing part. You can even look the interior of the model. The best way to describe it I guess: It's like a window. I am sure you know what I mean.

P.S. For that reason I never give my veno skirts, only pants or bikinis.
  • PlayBoyRose - Dreamweaver
    PlayBoyRose - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Omg The bat venos has issues too. Like when your underwater( well i have short hair) U go completely bald b:shocked Is that common guys, or is just my graphics O_o
    If your a tideborn, and life gets you down b:shedtear
    You know what u do???? b:puzzled-->[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The bushy tail skintone/lack of undergarments has been like this since before PWI so I doubt it will ever be fixed. This also holds true for zooming out on any venomancer with skin tone changed which was made much more pronounced when PWI increased max zoom range.

The Bald bug is another more recent bug, but it doesn't seem like they are ever going to fix that one either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    WHAT ABOUT THE PET MODELS THE PET'S MODELS (all of em) glitch 2

zvrs.png

I REAMBER THIS GLITCH SINCE LVL 3!!!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    WHAT ABOUT THE PET MODELS THE PET'S MODELS (all of em) glitch 2

zvrs.png

I REAMBER THIS GLITCH SINCE LVL 3!!!! b:angry

What is the problem there?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    What is the problem there?

All models in the game come in a range of qualities. When far away an enemy should use a low quality model as you can't see it much anyway. Up close enemies should use a higher quality model since you can see more detail.

This is called Level-of-detail support and is a basic way to improve performance since you dont have to spend so much rendering far away things you cant see well anyway.

There is a bug though that venomancer pets always use the lowest quality model even when viewed up close. Look at how one scorpion looks nice and detailed while the other is ****. **** models like that were never designed to be viewed up close and it shows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The low detail pets is another "never to be fixed" bug that's been around for 3 years now. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    whats so bad about it?
    b:chuckle
    yay you get a scorpion made of of teh origami.
    b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    edited November 2009
This discussion has been closed.