TT99 Scarlet Axes question.

Options
KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary Posts: 129 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Barbarian
For tanking axes, I decided to try for TT99 Scarlet Axes (in the longrun), but before I set it in my mind, I have a question.

Phys. Res.: +313
Vitality +16~17
Faith: Has a chance to recover 5% HP and increase
both physical defence and magic defence.

Does anyone know exactly how much, or percentage, of physical and magical defense it increases? It would make a big difference to me. Or have another suggestion for better "tanking" axes, feel free to share, thanks.

b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
Proud She-Barb
b:cute
Post edited by KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Samthesmile - Sanctuary
    Samthesmile - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    There are no figures for that. It increases but not a set amounth. Take in consideration that if you are planning to do RB Delta these axes are bugged. Apperantly they cancel out the aura's. Several of my faction members had this problem and it still isn't fixed.

That's why i went for the ☆Unparalleled Brimstone Edges (TT99 gold) as my 99 weapon.

For tanking and TW i use ☆Pan Gu's Giant Axe because of the high vit/hp and the chi shield.

For pk and the rest i use ☆Calloused Lionheart Hatchets because i love my berzerk b:pleased.
  • KibblesnBitz - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Sounds expensive overall. b:laugh But I am liking Pan Gu's Giant Axe more and more with that chi shield.

That's harsh that Scarlets are bugged in RB Delta. b:cry I almost want to switch my plan to get Pan Gu's Giant Axe for tanking, approximately how much are the Frostcovered Sign * Force's now? Hopefully it'll stay same price if anni packs stay a long time, if not rumored to be perma... :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Pan Gu's are 30 mil
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Not too bad I guess.

EDIT: Friend asked a good question. Does it cancel out Invoke?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Not too bad I guess.

EDIT: Friend asked a good question. Does it cancel out Invoke?

You are talking about the scarlets or the Pan axe? Both don't cancel invoke.
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that invoke can't be canceled, just like it can't be de-buffed.
  • stefyyyy
    stefyyyy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    GX and a nice refine lvl would be best agro weapon couse berseck.. even at 100b:laugh
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i have alll 4 99 axes
    the scarlet axes are pretty nice for tanking
    but the FC is the best tanking one you can get
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    just some hp don't make a weapon good for tanking...needs dmg to hold agro too.... while fc axe with lot hp is great for pulling catapult... his low dmg will allow dd pull agro sometimes... i had GX+7 and lunar +5(lunar axe suxxxxxxxx compared to lunar bow omg) and by far gx was best agro ever...and clerics compensate so easy that 5% hp.. ofc in the end is a judgment call ..and any dd if die is called "colateral dmg"b:laughb:chuckle
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I tried my 81 friend's Pan Gu's Giant Axe in one duel with a friend as he stood there taking hits, the shield only seemed to activate once. o.o How often does it activate compared to zerk?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enelysion Executor
    Proud She-Barb