Money drainage O.o

Options
zeallia
zeallia Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Support Desk
So i sold an Boutique item for someone and I divided the money in half because he was the one who bought it from the Boutique. From there i have around 900k of money. The next day i came on, i saw I have around 800k almost 790k. I was like huh maybe I used it that and forgot where I spend it on. Few days later, I got on the game, I sold some items and I got back up to like around 900k again and then repaired my equipments etc. After that I got in the high 800k and then bought an equipment for 40k. From there I have 840k and that was all I did for the day. The next time I get on, my coins was at around 700k. I haven't touch anything, besides fixing my equipments for around 2k, but only a few times. I really don't know what have happened and I'm trying to find screenshots to prove it, but I didn't spend the money, for those who think so. My money is slowly going down, not because of me using it, because I keep do kinda keep track of it. So I kind of need a little explanation of what is really going on, and I'll appreciate anyone's help. =)
Post edited by zeallia on

Comments

• Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Did you level any of your skills? Skills can be expensive.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Do you mayhaps do the daily quest called Crazy stone?
    b:puzzled
    because that costs a bit of coins to do.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zeallia
    zeallia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    =O Could be, maybe I'll keep track with what I'm doing to see what is really happening. Thx for those opinions xD
This discussion has been closed.