Tell all

rhaal
rhaal Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Wizard
I like that wizard lol why become very good and fun...So me get a hit divine pyrogram 1587 and Gush 937 stone rain 1290 use a max.I use light armor Magic atk 601-609 and pyhsical 563 that is good will get hight level.I am now level is 34 1/2.
Post edited by rhaal on

Comments

• MorganLaFay - Lost City
    MorganLaFay - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Um.. What?
    Phoenix to the face bishes!!! :D
  • The_Magician - Dreamweaver
    The_Magician - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    -cough- er....grats? O.o"""""
    I....really have absolutely no idea what im doing. Just givin' you the heads up.

Proud Marshal of Pointless of Dreamweaver.

Serving a heapin' helpin' of Reality, hot.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hi I'm a level 100 wizard and my highest hit is 354k. My hobbies consist of one shotting people on a consistent basis and every time I ulti if I don't see at least one 10k I /wrists.

I also like standing idle in town doing absolutely nothing but look at my inventory and see all the money I have saved up.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yaaaaaay.
    U rawk!
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dinark - Lost City
    Dinark - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hi I'm a level 100 wizard and my highest hit is 354k. My hobbies consist of one shotting people on a consistent basis and every time I ulti if I don't see at least one 10k I /wrists.

I also like standing idle in town doing absolutely nothing but look at my inventory and see all the money I have saved up.

Rofl.. Thats Right.. Your a "Self Proclaimed Demolition Expert" Right ? b:chuckle
    Signiture Designed By meh ! b:cool b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn Chinese :
    Great! - Fa Kin Su Pah : Your Body Odor is Offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu
    Thats Not Right - Sum Ting Wong : Stayin Out of Sight - Lei Ying Lo
    Are you Harbouring a Fugitive - Hu yu Hai Ding : Our Meeting Is Next Week - Wei Yu Kum Nao ?
    This is a Tow Away Zone - No Pah King : Did You Goto the Beach - Wei Yu So Tan
  • Rainesierr - Lost City
    Rainesierr - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i have to say, out of all the threads ive seen this is the best, lol.
    please sign here: _______________
  • Atherous - Sanctuary
    Atherous - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2009

aahahahahahahahahahahahahaaab:laugh no but really wat was the thread authors point....
    So what if we have bad HP, we're Chuck Norris in the damage department!!!!! b:pleased

If your going into an fb and the Barb screams "LEEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.b:shocked

Nef is all but a memory. Pwi may once again sleep peacefullyb:pleased
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm pretty sure that was the point. Tell all about yourself or something.

I'm good at BR talk.b:cute
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This one time, at Hogwart's band camp.....
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    rhaal wrote: »
    I like that wizard lol why become very good and fun...So me get a hit divine pyrogram 1587 and Gush 937 stone rain 1290 use a max.I use light armor Magic atk 601-609 and pyhsical 563 that is good will get hight level.I am now level is 34 1/2.

Would it hurt your feelings if I told you I melee people for more than that?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fang_Chi - Sanctuary
    Fang_Chi - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This is the 1st time I'm playing a Wizard. I'm going for the FIERCE attack approach, meaning that I'm investing all my skill points in MAGIC, aside from the required STR for Weapon. Is this a wise choice? Advise?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This is the 1st time I'm playing a Wizard. I'm going for the FIERCE attack approach, meaning that I'm investing all my skill points in MAGIC, aside from the required STR for Weapon. Is this a wise choice? Advise?

seriously..? You dont see the guides sticking in this section? b:sweat
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • HeavenIy - Heavens Tear
    HeavenIy - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Fierce? lol the only game I can remember where all out attack was described as "fierce" is neopets.....

rofl
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited November 2009
    hi, I'm prof. I've played the game longer than most of you've known it existed

then I got banned because an emo, clueless wr decided to pk without dolls, drop his axes because he's weak, and reported me for harassment. ****ing pinoys.
  • Fang_Chi - Sanctuary
    Fang_Chi - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sigh...beautifully sarastic answers to an obviously too simple question posed by myself. I was simply looking for opinion, not create "Who Has the Best Drippy Sarcasm Contest".
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    prof wrote: »
    hi, I'm prof. I've played the game longer than most of you've known it existed

then I got banned because an emo, clueless wr decided to pk without dolls, drop his axes because he's weak, and reported me for harassment. ****ing pinoys.
    Hi prof, i've seen your wizz on a private server :). Nice HA build at a time.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hi prof, i've seen your wizz on a private server :). Nice HA build at a time.

LOL URSA <3 b:kiss
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    honestly.
    He critted like +100k on a poor archer I think. He had like 32k HP.
    Than he re-rolled to pure.

I don't know if that prof is this one here, but u never know.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hi I am mosabi and I like...well liked to kill people for the lawls and take all their stuff and say i wont give it back but then give it back in secret to maintain the cold hearted **** reputation....

6 Months later am no longer one of the kickiest assest mages around no more so I just look at 90+ people pk with a little tear across the cheek :'(

Oh and am still one of the kickiest assest mages around......(Oh how much i miss when people would come up to me and say "hey i know who knows a guy who knows you*) :'(....
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    honestly.
    He critted like +100k on a poor archer I think. He had like 32k HP.
    Than he re-rolled to pure.

I don't know if that prof is this one here, but u never know.

i think that was another mage.....
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hi I am mosabi and I like...well liked to kill people for the lawls and take all their stuff and say i wont give it back but then give it back in secret to maintain the cold hearted **** reputation....

6 Months later am no longer one of the kickiest assest mages around no more so I just look at 90+ people pk with a little tear across the cheek :'(

Oh and am still one of the kickiest assest mages around......(Oh how much i miss when people would come up to me and say "hey i know who knows a guy who knows you*) :'(....

Hi me am a magical hamster with noob power. b:chuckle
    b:shocked
    Mosabi in less then 4 months a hamster is about to pass you.
    b:sweat
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Hi me am a magical hamster with noob power. b:chuckle
    b:shocked
    Mosabi in less then 4 months a hamster is about to pass you.
    b:sweat

and we care because????????? Did you know Mosabi hasnt been playing since April ish i think??

WB Mosabi! Wizards are ungimped now. ENJOY!
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    and we care because????????? Did you know Mosabi hasnt been playing since April ish i think??

WB Mosabi! Wizards are ungimped now. ENJOY!

Thanks Mizuoni I noticed and hamster i didnt have BHs and cheap CSs when i was playing..>.>

I had to grind grind grind and zhen zhen zhen....to get where I am right now...
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Thanks Mizuoni I noticed and hamster i didnt have BHs and cheap CSs when i was playing..>.>

I had to grind grind grind and zhen zhen zhen....to get where I am right now...

We didnt have genies either b:shutup
    ahhh the good old days....BH makes things too easy, i get 6% doing 2 BHs a day and another 3% for WQ and another 3% if i do CS. 12% xp a day, too bad im too lazy to do all of those b:chuckle