[Sanctuary] Want to become a PlayMate?

Sylvestrina - Sanctuary
Sylvestrina - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Guild Banter
Hi everyone,

the faction PlayMates is currently recruiting active members. That means, we are searching for you!

Here the most important facts:
  • Minimum level is currently 15.
  • Every class, every gender and every nationality is welcome! (In fact, we have members from a lot of different countries, including the USA, the Netherlands, Germany, Indonesia and a lot more.)
  • We have a forum where everything important can be discussed: http://playmates.50.forumer.com/
  • The main purpose is just to have fun, which includes doing quests together, joking in the faction chat and so on.
  • If you regularly rub them with butter, fat speckles stay just like new.
  • No taxes, no fees - joining us won't cost you anything!
  • If you need help with a quest or something, don't hesitate to ask!
  • Real life is always more important than a game. No one will ever bother you when you go offline to meet your family, earn money, sleep or whatever.
  • With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

As you are now eager to join us, you need to know whom to contact, so here's the list of people who can affiliate you:
EDIT: This thread is quite outdated. We will provide a new one with an updated list soon.

The best time to find one of us online is in the Middle-European evening (which is midday to afternoon in America and, sorry, early morning in East Asia and Australia - but the more members we will have, the better the chance to find someone at any time). You can also register in our forum and leave us a message there - we will then meet you ingame as soon as possible.

See you ingame!
Greetings, Sylvestrina
When in trouble,
When in doubt,
Run in circles,
Scream and shout!
(Freefall)
Post edited by Sylvestrina - Sanctuary on

Comments

• HalbAngel - Sanctuary
    HalbAngel - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hey everyone!

We are still recruiting active members! So if you want become a PlayMate to contact us ingame or in our forum or leave a message here!b:victory
  • LoubyLoo - Sanctuary
    LoubyLoo - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I would love to join your faction if you don't mind b:shy
    b:mischievous
  • meggy420
    meggy420 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Id love to be a playmate but i forgot my password so i have to make a new account so ill be contacting you when i reach lvl 15 ^_^
    Booggie woooob:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Sylvestrina - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Aloha!

Sorry for the late reply; I had forgotten to subscribe to this thread. b:surrender
    LoubyLoo has joined us in the meantime, and I’m very happy about that! :)
    meggy420 wrote: »
    Id love to be a playmate but i forgot my password so i have to make a new account so ill be contacting you when i reach lvl 15 ^_^

Umm, can’t the password be resetted? Anyway, just contact us when you have a suitable character!

––––––
    Recently, I learned that many people think we were a girls-only-faction. As I’ve written before: “Every class, every gender and every nationality is welcome!”, but to say it more clearly: Guys are welcome, too! And don’t be afraid, you won’t be the first one. ;)
    (It would be pretty silly to run a faction that conceptionally lacks tanks, wouldn’t it? Besides, we don’t like unnecessary restrictions anyway.)

We are still recruiting, and as we plan to reach lvl 2 soon, we’ll have space for many more members!

Greetings, Sylvestrina
    When in trouble,
    When in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout!
    (Freefall)
    edited December 2009
    你好!

We have achieved Level 2 now! b:victory
    This means, we have even more space for new members now. Come on, become a PlayMate!

Greetings, Sylvestrina
    When in trouble,
    When in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout!
    (Freefall)
  • HalbAngel - Sanctuary
    HalbAngel - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:victory Hey everyone! We did grow but because our limit has grow too we still have much free place for new members! b:victory

So if you like to be a PlayMate too just contact one of the ppl mentioned in the first posting or leave a message here
    edited January 2010
    Hello everyone!

I have updated the list of members who can invite; still, if you cannot reach one, just try someone else. At least one of the mentioned people is online at nearly every time.
    There are some more little things to say:

• If you join us, I would really like to urge you to register in our forum aswell, because we discuss everything important there. You’d really miss a lot, if you don’t register.
    • Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it is to dark to read.” Library Chief Cheng, Archosaur North (Read quest texts and other things NPCs tell you, it’s worth the time.)
    • We also collect various tips in our forum which will help you a lot in the game. Don’t miss them.
    • The same is true for screenshots, jokes, funny videos and other stuff like this.
    • If you have remaining hot water after cooking, put it into the fridge. Hot water can always prove useful.

We still have space left for more active members. Come on and join!

Greetings, Sylvestrina
    When in trouble,
    When in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout!
    (Freefall)