Thank you!~<@

FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
Thank you, PWI, for a great 2x EXP/DoubleDrop event, and a great weekend!

2h6gadv.jpg

THIS is the kind of fun that doesnt cost anyone a dime, everyone had a blast, and i saw more people out and about, busy, having fun, than i have in weeks. even in the beginnner cities, i saw more going on that in far too long.

2z8qlgw.gif

*PLEASE*, lets have this more often? perhaps as a once a month event?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
"Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
Playing here since '08b:heart
Post edited by FoxRunning - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    And make them during the week.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    And make them during the week.

but..but..but...b:sad
    I HAZ SKOOLb:cryb:surrender
    P.S. Can i steal your siggy o.o
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Don't overdo itb:laugh

It was great, I spend so much time in TT this weekend.

Please do it again, like once a month (keep it abit rare, otherwise we'd only flood the market with TT mats and such)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Huyidao - Heavens Tear
    Huyidao - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't know whether the impact is material or not, but I certainly saw many more clerics using dolls and charms in TT's, since they can recuperate the cost through drops now. And new green equips = more refines. So I hope this also helped PWI's bottom line.
    Sagacious Guild - Heaven's Tear
    Forums: z3.invisionfree.com/Sagacious/index.php?act=idx
    edited November 2009
    but..but..but...b:sad
    I HAZ SKOOLb:cryb:surrender
    P.S. Can i steal your siggy o.o

Of course, feel free to use it.

When I said weekdays, i was thinking more like over holidays.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Of course, feel free to use it.

When I said weekdays, i was thinking more like over holidays.

Only problem with that is working adults typically only get 1 or 2 days tops off for holidays (at least in the States) - I for one don't intend to spend Christmas day playing PWI, sorry :(

Either way, I had a ton of fun during the event, even though I was away for a good part of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wouldnt mind a triple drop b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Loved this event as I said on the original thread b:pleased would be nice like people said before, once a month <3 b:pleased

Seriously, thank you for running these kind of events again b:kiss
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:cute Got to thank PWI, it got me motivated to take down the 40+ quests I had b:laugh Still got more to go but the motivation stays strong... b:cool
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    yep, i agree. this is the first thing to actually get me playing in quite a while. was on most of the weekend. i also support the idea of doing this once every month (double exp, spirit AND DROPS).
  • _Aphrael_ - Sanctuary
    _Aphrael_ - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I agree, we should have 2x exp weekends once every month or 2.
    :) did 4 frost runs over the weekend, 1.5mil exp for a 2.5 hour run is awesome
    edited November 2009
    boo4u wrote: »
    how bout bring it back again for the whole month by popular demand..umm like uhhh anni packs yeah..

rather see this every weekend would be great and gives lots something to look forward t like..let me think...making coins..yeah

Sooo people complain about anypacks, than want something that single-handed can imbalance the game far worse than the packs could possibly dream?

So, imbalance that benefits you = good, imbalance that does not benefit you = bad

Double-standards much?

This even was great, but the inflation it would cause would be horrible if it happens too often.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This even was great, but the inflation it would cause would be horrible if it happens too often.

honestly inflation can be handled fairly well by jolly jones. The JJ events push gold towards ~300k, not bad much really. And yah, lots of people raging about the anni packs while they are equipping their chars with lunar gear & heaven/hell capes etc. etc. lol... I think most of the noisy people are upset because they have to share their OPed-ness with everyone else.
    Only problem with that is working adults typically only get 1 or 2 days tops off for holidays (at least in the States) - I for one don't intend to spend Christmas day playing PWI, sorry :(
    2v97jhj.jpg
  • Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver
    Trista_Zel - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    2v97jhj.jpg

Me too probably. I have no life outside of work and we're closed on Christmas day. b:surrender
    Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited November 2009

OMG! LMMFAO! HAHAHAHAHA! b:chuckle
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    made me lvl my veno up a bit :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    thanks for the siggy!
    I missed event! DO EET AGAIN!
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Chershir - Harshlands
    Chershir - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This was definitely the kind of event that makes me smile - b/c it was about playing PW instead of buying PW.
    anything that gets people out their catshops and out grinding is baller xD
    definitely do more of these pls.
  • Phenix - Lost City
    Phenix - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I had a whole list of things to do this weekend to try and take advantage of this weekend but only got to a few of them. I really enjoyed what I was able to do so THANK YOU PWI for this fabulous 2x event and I hope we get to see it again very soon.....please? b:thanks