Options
2»

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Since when I say "lvl100=no life"...wtf

Dont assume some shet I didnt mention please, I just said im lazy to do shet to lvl up, cuz HL isnt LC...u dont even need lvl99 skills to pk

I can just do GV all day and get pages/coins/exp.....but I rather play mw2

PS. its just funny how a.k.a Devoted is not a factor in LC, but tried to play his friend's account,Bearie, and tried to become a factor in HL yet he still fails.

i love you md, i hope your life is as good as mine. b:kiss
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    oh really?

If you only do BH 1-2 times/week, and daily(stone). Go calculate how long will it take you to lvl, thank you very much.

"I did not kill a single mob outside of an instance since I turned lvl 90, and it took 2 months to get lvl 100" OMG, do you want a cookie?

Please take your non-factor character to your non-factor server, K, thanks bai.
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • silber
    silber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

hey tokyo

orbs

IJS

want to + my 99 gear

get on that
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

ohh Mr.27k hp WB? is that you?

omg you are so factor.......b:chuckle
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ohh Mr.27k hp WB? is that you?

omg you are so factor.......b:chuckle

It isn't so much about my hp as it is your mediocre status on our server.

You're basically what Wadizo could be if he was on Harshlands instead of being **** on LC b:chuckle
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It isn't so much about my hp as it is your mediocre status on our server.

You're basically what Wadizo could be if he was on Harshlands instead of being **** on LC b:chuckle

oh sure....you sound like if a rank8 goes to LC, it will only hit 100 on anyoneb:chuckle

it wont change the fact that i will still hit over 4k+ easily on a BM with lvl11 magical marrows......

its not like LC is the best lol.....dont give yourself too much credit, its just the first server USA had.
  • Miss_QQ - Lost City
    Miss_QQ - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    my one and only comment to this stupid thread
    you're in HL post in HL dont try to get attentions from LC thx fail mage who failed to get attention from your own server forum.
  • Ultimate - Harshlands
    Ultimate - Harshlands Posts: 649 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    oh sure....you sound like if a rank8 goes to LC, it will only hit 100 on anyoneb:chuckle

it wont change the fact that i will still hit over 4k+ easily on a BM with lvl11 magical marrows......

its not like LC is the best lol.....dont give yourself too much credit, its just the ONLY PVP server USA have.

Fixed* b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Fixed* b:cute

sum1 that barely plays shouldnt say that ;p Anyways, this should b closed...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

its not like LC is the best lol.....dont give yourself too much credit, its just the first server USA had.

Hi MD b:cute
    the good Starr