Lvl 60-70 Grind Spots?

Samus_Aran - Harshlands
Samus_Aran - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Venomancer
I am currently a lvl 64 veno who uses a shaodu cub and kowlin and i am arcane build. I am wondering where is the best place/places for grinding at my level. I am mostly interested in the money side of things so the mobs must have good drop rates...help will be appreciated :]
Post edited by Samus_Aran - Harshlands on

Comments

• axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Bats... the ones that fly above swamps. Minion of Alacurd or w/e its name is.

They are your best friends at 60s and maybe even low 70s. Good xp and bugged drop rate; tons of DQ items.

You need an air pet though, so get a lvl60 foxwing or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    Homaru - Harshlands Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That's the best suggestion, but if you want to stay on the ground you can use the Taurox Enthusiasts near Tusk Town
    b:bye
  • _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear
    _wtf_lmao - Heavens Tear Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    for your lvl, grind on the bats like axt said.
    but like at lvl67-early 70s you can grind on the pyros and death knights near the altar of disbelief. the pyros give out lots of seele tokens :D
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Probably not helpful to you, but I spent pretty much all of my 60s inside of FB51.

The huggy hares and aurum spectres are also nicely grindable, as long as you have a magic resisting pet (which you do)
  • LinkAway - Sanctuary
    LinkAway - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Aurum specters are really nice, i grinded on them from 65 to 70 with the Kowlin, and there are some at North of Village of Naught, which is a really good mats farm spots (well-known though ...)
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I am currently a lvl 64 veno who uses a shaodu cub and kowlin and i am arcane build. I am wondering where is the best place/places for grinding at my level. I am mostly interested in the money side of things so the mobs must have good drop rates...help will be appreciated :]
    For drop rates, indeed minions of alucard as some have mentioned, for the frequent venom and other dq's. Literally above the altar of disbelief is a decent concentration of them and pretty fast spawn rate. Probably just at the east/southeast side, to avoid the annoying 2 culti bosses there.

Otherwise, you can't go wrong with seaweed thieves near the coast to the east of WQ book 27 (bridge).
  • LinkAway - Sanctuary
    LinkAway - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The seaweed thieves are awesome, but avoid 'em at 2x exp week end lol.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The seaweed thieves are awesome, but avoid 'em at 2x exp week end lol.
    There is no herc veno. There is no herc veno. b:shocked
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    That's the best suggestion, but if you want to stay on the ground you can use the Taurox Enthusiasts near Tusk Town

^This if you love standing with 2 legs on the ground (I dont like my plying pet b:surrender) like me, I made alot of money on them Taruox Enthusiats (No, I did not misspell Taruox).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samus_Aran - Harshlands
    Samus_Aran - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Okies thanks everyone. I will try all those spots. Appreciate the help