Grinding

Options
Aragornbh - Sanctuary
Aragornbh - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Cleric
currently i am grinding on minions of alucard which really are not that bad, they do hit me kind of hard, im wondering if there are any other mobs that would be good for a lvl 68 cleric to grind on>
Post edited by Aragornbh - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Stick with the Minions I'd say. That's what I was grinding on at that time, up until 70-71. I loved the DQ drops ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I stayed with Petallis until I got to lv. 70. The exp was decent and it barely cost me anything as all they do is stack poison (which doesn't hurt if you purify). b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Blosumm - Heavens Tear
    Blosumm - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i agree lvl to 70 on the minions, that fliyng mobs gives good expb:victory
    hi from fur tv.b:laugh

Ed my comp is doing wierd b:sad, no***problem, im coming ..Ed my comp is not responding after your fixb:shocked...mmm thats just what i thoughtb:angry
  • _Myrddin_ - Harshlands
    _Myrddin_ - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    up to 70 on minions, then i started aoe grinding on Petalis
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If i remember well, on those levels are also good Noxtouch Boneglows, wood mobs over which u can make justice quest (1hour quest that rewards 25k exp). Are fast to kill, have weak ranged attacks, and still good exp...
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Does anyone have a suggestion of a good spawn area for Orchid Petaliis? My cleric 70 now and I can't seem to find a good spot for those particular mobs. Thanks. b:chuckleb:victoryb:thanks If all else fails I'll take her up into the air. Get a lot of air quests and water quests in the 70s if I recall correctly.
  • Lenyel - Harshlands
    Lenyel - Harshlands Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Does anyone have a suggestion of a good spawn area for Orchid Petaliis? My cleric 70 now and I can't seem to find a good spot for those particular mobs. Thanks. b:chuckleb:victoryb:thanks If all else fails I'll take her up into the air. Get a lot of air quests and water quests in the 70s if I recall correctly.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/7048

Most crowded area seems to be 617 478 and around... ^^
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    =/ I have tried there. The most I can usually grab is 6-8 depending on which section I am able to take over. They are very spread other in that bit just north of the swamp.
  • Jetue - Harshlands
    Jetue - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    At your lvl I was grinding on the carrion vultures just north of sanctuary.
    If you need to tell someone you how pro you are, you are not pro. Your reputation and skills should speak for you.
    -adaptation of one of the many quotes I love

Favorite opening line when entering a squad:
    "Hi. So, am I the tank?"

BMs are probably my favorite dds around. They aren't squishy, usually respect and protect the cleric, and in spite of the seemingly constant suicidal impulses, don't get me killed very often.

Jetue - Squad based Cleric
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:surrender I'm not very fond of air mobs, it nerfs damage to be in the air or the water (which is probably why they give more exp). Oh well. I'll probably end up doing that when I catch up quests. Want to finish Wraith's Ploy before grinding again. OHT is a pretty good place to go...
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    minions are quite easy and have good drops :P

i grinded on them too lol
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    currently i am grinding on minions of alucard which really are not that bad, they do hit me kind of hard, im wondering if there are any other mobs that would be good for a lvl 68 cleric to grind on>
    Buck up, champ.. stay on minions. Or maybe get gear with better res. They shouldn't be beating a cleric up that badly unless you are LA. Plus all of the dq drops means you profit nicely. Remember how much it costs for pots/repairs? Go in there with a training esoterica if you need to, and I'm not sure if the 2x XP/drop event is still going on, but if it is, nix the esoterica comment.