Question about billing profile

Juggernaut - Harshlands
Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
Is there a way to delete my info, mainly my credit card info?

I would imagine there would be, but I can't seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Juggernaut - Harshlands on

Comments

• Veecha - Heavens Tear
    Veecha - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I've been trying to do the same thing. Sent two tickets on the matter and no reply yet from PWI.

I would highly appreciate any help on this topic as well.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    PWI does not store any of your billing information in our databases, if you need to delete your billing information from anywhere please do it through the payment method site that you typically use, i.e. Google Checkout, PayPal, etc.

If the payment method solution doesn't help, you may need to delete the auto-complete settings on your web browser.
  • Veecha - Heavens Tear
    Veecha - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Whenever I log in to my account and see my billing profile, it shows my name, address, and phone number. I've deleted the account that was created with moneybookers, cleared my browsing history and cookies, but it still shows my contact details on my billing profile page.

Call me paranoid, but if *God forbids* someone hacks my account, they'd have my address and phone number. Thinking about that just freaks me out...b:sad

I've never had a succesful transaction on my card (don't understand why, I was able to buy other things online) so there would not be any transaction history between my card and PWI. I think that should be enough ground to allow me to ask that my billing profile be removed.
  • ArsLaan - Heavens Tear
    ArsLaan - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I used paybycash method to buy ingame stuff, I dont see any remove billing info. on their website and I dont have any account with them either.
    so how can I remove my billing profile?
  • kevdude56
    kevdude56 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:questionb:questioni looked on youtube i typed in top ten mmorpgs then i saw at the top perfect world i finshed downloading then went on to setup then to terms and conditons then said:Personal information may be collected in a number of ways when you visit our Site. For example, we may collect your name,then this:we may also collect your credit card or other payment or billing information and so i deleted the game i was so enoyed b:angry then my parntes said that they use criedt cards on computer all the time
    so they didnt allow me to download it (iam going to get a laptop on christmas)
    so can someone help me b:question