serieusly this is pissing me of...

Branix - Dreamweaver
Branix - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
hi there...
so i guess evryone knows how hard it is to get a group of 3/4/5 only Psy mobs
around Anglers Village... (mob: Overclocked Mechrab)
i kinda do an "aoe"grinding thingy with Slam and firestorm...

evrytime i do this people keep ksing me...even when i ask them not to...
its so pissing me of :(
there jealous or something?

-.- i know... theres nothing to do about it...
just felt like saying...

gtz: me...
Post edited by Branix - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SchwarzeWolf - Lost City
    SchwarzeWolf - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hi there...

it is almost impossible to aoe grind with a wb, we just dont do enough damage or have enough aoe skills to make it work.
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hi there...
    so i guess evryone knows how hard it is to get a group of 3/4/5 only Psy mobs
    around Anglers Village... (mob: Overclocked Mechrab)

evrytime i do this people keep ksing me...even when i ask them not to...
    its so pissing me of :(
    there jealous or something?

-.- i know... theres nothing to do about it...
    just felt like saying...

gtz: me...

Hmm to adress your problem:
    It seems not everyone knows how hard that is. I for example didn't even know there was a reason to grind those crabs. Especially aoe grind... I mean they are yellow named, they don't aggro if not attacked - makes it much harder to herd them doesn't it.

Next question is: Why would anyone want these crabs when the Chislers next to them drop either meat or fruit? Sure: The crabs only do physical damage (I think) but once you get into melee range with the Chislers they stop using their ice spell and attack with their melee weapon (I think).

Finally KSing: There are always different point of views when it comes to KS or feeled KS. One reason might be that ppl are unsure which mob you will attack next, especially ranged attackers do not know where to attack when you run around. In your case it might also be possible that ppl thought you were in danger herding all those crabs, I mean you're a lvl 41 barb.

And before I forget: This one is for you to comfort with when your grinding gets disturbed next time.
    2vlwbhh.jpg
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    if the area you're trying to aoe grind in is heavily populated (lots of people there killing too) then it's inconsiderate to aoe grind. you're not more important than anybody else playing, and you dont deserve to occupy more mobs than anybody else at any given time. those mobs dont respawn until they're dead, so yes, you are preventing other people from getting their own questing or grinding done. and barbs kill way too slow. who the hell in their right mind is gonna sit around and watch you take 20 minutes to kill 10 mobs?
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Damn, General Discussion Has Turned Into The Qq Section!
  • Homaru - Harshlands
    Homaru - Harshlands Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Hmm to adress your problem:
    It seems not everyone knows how hard that is. I for example didn't even know there was a reason to grind those crabs. Especially aoe grind... I mean they are yellow named, they don't aggro if not attacked - makes it much harder to herd them doesn't it.

Next question is: Why would anyone want these crabs when the Chislers next to them drop either meat or fruit? Sure: The crabs only do physical damage (I think) but once you get into melee range with the Chislers they stop using their ice spell and attack with their melee weapon (I think).

Finally KSing: There are always different point of views when it comes to KS or feeled KS. One reason might be that ppl are unsure which mob you will attack next, especially ranged attackers do not know where to attack when you run around. In your case it might also be possible that ppl thought you were in danger herding all those crabs, I mean you're a lvl 41 barb.

And before I forget: This one is for you to comfort with when your grinding gets disturbed next time.
    2vlwbhh.jpg

lol. b:chuckle
    b:bye
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    err....41 and aoe grinding?
    what the heck?
    b:puzzled

lols good luck at level 48+
    b:chuckle

also what what's his name said.
    (>.<)'
    most barbs can't exactly hold aoe aggro too well. (they have like....2 moves? with a minute CD?)
    but they make pretty good pullers (constant tiger form)
    but you can easily replace that with a smart bm or any class on a ground mount lol.

although me know a guy whos pretty good at keeping aggro as a barb.
    (O.o)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    err....41 and aoe grinding?
    what the heck?
    b:puzzled

lols good luck at level 48+
    b:chuckle

also what what's his name said.
    (>.<)'
    most barbs can't exactly hold aoe aggro too well. (they have like....2 moves? with a minute CD?)
    but they make pretty good pullers (constant tiger form)
    but you can easily replace that with a smart bm or any class on a ground mount lol.

although me know a guy whos pretty good at keeping aggro as a barb.
    (O.o)'

On my wiz i was aoe grinding at lvl 35 and i was pure mag back then
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    welcome to pw, its a race to every mob!
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    2vlwbhh.jpg

Stop stealing my pacifier! It's a part of my training "Uniform". b:surrender

Sooner or later, you'll find mobs made for you :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Branix - Dreamweaver
    Branix - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hmmm...i guess you didnt noticed the double exp day? thats why i got to the mechrab's...
    and.. erm... its not what the heck... you ever playd a barb?
    guess you never been high enough to know that then...
    i play this game sence 13sep 2008... so plz dont..use the stupid stuff on saying w8 til (bv) lv.48
    i know...
    IT IS POSSEBLE to aoe...atleast for a decent barb...
    well this is getting so lame...lets talk a bit more .. :(
    i took groups of 6/7 mechrab's later on... b:angry for a 800exp eatch...
    when its like that i DONT care if i kill em slow..
    who said ya have to stand still and taking the hits?
    walk rounds...let Slam load...use FireStorm...enz...

cya later lads...
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    yeah, dont let any1 tells u what u cant do b:victory

u can do AOE, is just a hell of a time doing it during low levels due to the long CD, low damage and few skill to use

then for the KS, i have to say its a free game, every1 can kill what they want, u dont know yet how much ull HATE archers during the wraith armys later onb:angry

btw, doing AOE is a bit silly for a level 40s, i mean u can do dailies just fine and level like a crazyhorse anyways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hmmm...i guess you didnt noticed the double exp day? thats why i got to the mechrab's...
    and.. erm... its not what the heck... you ever playd a barb?
    guess you never been high enough to know that then...
    i play this game sence 13sep 2008... so plz dont..use the stupid stuff on saying w8 til (bv) lv.48
    i know...
    IT IS POSSEBLE to aoe...atleast for a decent barb...
    well this is getting so lame...lets talk a bit more .. :(
    i took groups of 6/7 mechrab's later on... b:angry for a 800exp eatch...
    when its like that i DONT care if i kill em slow..
    who said ya have to stand still and taking the hits?
    walk rounds...let Slam load...use FireStorm...enz...

cya later lads...
    After a year you still need to post on the forum how to deal witha KS??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    After a year you still need to post on the forum how to deal witha KS??
    I think he just said that to get people off his back and not mention date. Chances are likely he's pretty new (I still consider myself new), even though it's possible (not probable) a person playing this long would be whining about ks, which occurs all the time.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    it is almost impossible to aoe grind with a wb, we just dont do enough damage or have enough aoe skills to make it work.

Good thing I didn't read this before I started AOE grinding. LOL. I can't round up as many mobs as a BM can, but I grind 4-10 mobs at once no problem...in Tiger. Frighten, Surf Impact, Roar and Sunder FTW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    uh....well in that case. (o.o)'
    me suggest that you....
    squad up? with a similar level wizzy? (mechrabs are metal right?)
    increases your killing power at least 2 folds.

b:victory
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]