Conqueror has won the game

Dvalinn - Lost City
Dvalinn - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Here's the Lost City map, Conqueror's the red ones.

344z7er.png

Nice job CQ. b:surrender
Post edited by Dvalinn - Lost City on

Comments

• Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sanctuary's getting there. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • TehMage - Lost City
    TehMage - Lost City Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I wonder how many post's will say

"Now when will the map reset?"
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I wonder how many post's will say

"Now when will the map reset?"

Most will lol

Gratz to CQ btw, and BOOOOOO to rest of LC for failing so hard and letting them
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Most will lol

Gratz to CQ btw, and BOOOOOO to rest of LC for failing so hard and letting them

And there is going to be new territories soon so no big deal..
    I don't feel like Cq would have won the game, they just own all territories..
  • Kirashan - Dreamweaver
    Kirashan - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Wow! Now if that isn't a perfect argument for a land shake-up, I don't know what is! Congrats the Conquering hero!
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    My eyes, they are bleeding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm drowning in the blood, ahh!
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    All-Your-Base.JPG
    Goes well with this situation.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Oversix - Lost City
    Oversix - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Get over your self CQ
    Why cant you pick a time when you want to do a tw so every guild can att at the same time and makes it alot harder for one guild to keep all the land
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Get over your self CQ
    Why cant you pick a time when you want to do a tw so every guild can att at the same time and makes it alot harder for one guild to keep all the land

Because the game wasnt designed that way.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Oversix - Lost City
    Oversix - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Because the game wasnt designed that way.

Redesigne it, how hard can it be
  • IDaun - Dreamweaver
    IDaun - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    No faction is truly unstoppable. If you're mad at CQ-- don't be. They're strong enough (or you guys just don't care enough) to win the map-- if you have an issue with it, take it back. CQ's not a charity 'we're gonna step down now' faction. <-- not a response to anyone in the thread, just sayin'

For that matter, gratz. :D b:victory

For the posts complaining about CQ that are soon to follow... don't ask for a map reset. If the map is reset, great. But don't beg for it. The time spent begging for a reset can be spent organizing factions/ganks... leveling up. :D It would be interesting to see a faction be able to beat them.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Sanctuary's getting there. b:chuckle

Not quite, regi managed to take one back off them.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I MISSED IT x_X
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    and BOOOOOO to rest of LC for failing so hard and letting them

Yes, we just let them do it. Nobody at all tried to attack them. Everyone in world chat is cheering ... or, perhaps you have no idea what you're talking about. Perhaps.

Congrats to CQ for figuring out how to exploit the TW scheduling system and the e-peens of their rival factions in order to take over the map (there's not as much sarcasm toward CQ in that sentence as you think).
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Not quite, regi managed to take one back off them.
    I honestly haven't logged in for awhile but that's nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    drjiggle wrote: »
    Yes, we just let them do it. Nobody at all tried to attack them. Everyone in world chat is cheering ... or, perhaps you have no idea what you're talking about. Perhaps.

Congrats to CQ for figuring out how to exploit the TW scheduling system and the e-peens of their rival factions in order to take over the map (there's not as much sarcasm toward CQ in that sentence as you think).

Arrrr you see though you 2nd paragraph agree's with me. If rival factions had worried less about their e-peens and spent more time working together (and even making other "super" factions) then the server map might not be all Red.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    CQ just defeated Harpy too....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • SchwarzeWolf - Lost City
    SchwarzeWolf - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009

wait wait... let me get this right... we exploited the times of the tw system so that we could win?

so all those times that Spec Harvester and RQ (later GZ too), used what everyone knows about the bidding times so that they were sure it would be a 3 way attack with the 3 other largest guilds on the server, that was us trying to make sure that we win?

all those wars where i would use 900k+ of charm was all by our planning?
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wait wait... let me get this right... we exploited the times of the tw system so that we could win?

so all those times that Spec Harvester and RQ (later GZ too), used what everyone knows about the bidding times so that they were sure it would be a 3 way attack with the 3 other largest guilds on the server, that was us trying to make sure that we win?

all those wars where i would use 900k+ of charm was all by our planning?

sux2bu

I usually used 200-300k.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Ok sir u fail because its very easy to time a 3 way gank agaisnt the faction that holds the whole map with the 3 othr strongests guilds see this post here

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=512732
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    sux2bu

I usually used 200-300k.

zzz mage, when you die you lose what? 5k charm tops?

when i die its normally 30k+ (10k+ to tick the charm, then at least 19k more to kill me)
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    To win a game, there has to be a set goal or objective to finish. You cannot win in a MMO. You can only set your own goals.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drjiggle
    edited November 2009

You exploited the fact that you only have to defend 3 territories to take the whole map. Even at the high point of the QQ Alliance, the "3 way gank" was barely more than a 1 and a half way gank.
    Ok sir u fail because its very easy to time a 3 way gank agaisnt the faction that holds the whole map with the 3 othr strongests guilds see this post here

OK, sir, you fail. First you fail (as did SchwarzeWolf) to understand what I'm saying. Second, there were several attempts made to do exactly that, and since 2 of those 3 strongest guilds rarely last more than 6 minutes, I don't really consider that much of a 3 way gank. The reality of Lost City is that there's only 1 faction that should (but for some reason doesn't) have a reasonable chance at competing with them. For the rest of us, the only realistic way to take on CQ is a true gank -- 5, 10, 20 factions at once. And, like I said, congratulations to CQ for making that happen, but it really isn't accurate to say that people "let" them do it.
    edited November 2009

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=512732

they never had a problem with the timing (unless harvester bid on the wrong land like they did a few times). We had 3way wars for almost 2 months in a row, but they still could not win.

That black AmEx card just does not seem to be able to fix your problems does it?
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    20 way ganks wont help u either anyone with half of a brain take the best players not in CQ split them among those 3 guilds and ta da u should win if not then ur server just FAILS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Congrats to Conqueror
  • drjiggle
    edited November 2009
    anyone with half of a brain take the best players not in CQ split them among those 3 guilds and ta da u should win if not then ur server just FAILS

Problem is those 3 factions are run by people who put even more effort into pissing off the whole server than they do attacking CQ, so most people really have no interest in joining them. It's not so much the server that fails as it is Spectral, RQ (formerly), and whoever the 3rd member is this week.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    20 way ganks wont help u either anyone with half of a brain take the best players not in CQ split them among those 3 guilds and ta da u should win if not then ur server just FAILS

I have heard that the 3 TW time slot rule is removed when a faction has too much of the map, making it possible for an attack on every single land the faction has at the same time with only a 3 minute window between each attack.

It was players that said this, I don't know if its true or not but it seems that its not.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    To win a game, there has to be a set goal or objective to finish. You cannot win in a MMO. You can only set your own goals.

Your joke/sarcasm detector has failed you Maiya. Ofc, you can't ever win in a MMO (well only the developers win b:laugh). We are saying that only to **** off some people.