Supply Stash:20

bolloiskrem
bolloiskrem Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
Could we change the item that you get from the level 20 Supply Stash? You get a weapon when you complete fb19. You don't need a new one at level 20.. Any suggestions on what would go in the new stash, or opinions, please post =D
Post edited by bolloiskrem on

Comments

• Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    "Trial Mount"

8 meters/second, lasts one week

Like?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    "Trial Mount"

8 meters/second, lasts one week

Like?

That's an idea. I like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • bolloiskrem
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, I like mounts ;D
  • bolloiskrem
    edited November 2009
    Well, feel free to keep posting other ideas.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Keep it as is would be my suggestion. The weapon you get is nice, and complement the FB19 weapon. Also, some people do not do the FB19 at 20, so the weapon is nice to use until they do the FB19.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Garivald - Sanctuary
    Garivald - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Keep it as is would be my suggestion. The weapon you get is nice, and complement the FB19 weapon. Also, some people do not do the FB19 at 20, so the weapon is nice to use until they do the FB19.

true true i did my fb at 20 :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Panda on fire=Panda PWNAGE