HELP BM build

EPro - Harshlands
EPro - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Blademaster
can you guys tell how to set my skill points every lvl, I'm want to be an AXE BM and good to do aoe grinding b:beatupb
Post edited by EPro - Harshlands on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The 3 strength, 1 vit, 1 dex build is fine for what you want. You may want to sacrifice some dex and vit for more strength.

I capped dex at 60 for a long time, which wasn't bad. Around level 70 I decided I wanted more accuracy for bosses so I bumped it up to 80 (+ Misty Forest Ring).

I capped Vit at 50 for a long time but my survivability was poor, so I went back to 1 point per level. If you can afford Citrine Shards you can forego Vit.
  • GrimStorm - Dreamweaver
    GrimStorm - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I started 3 str, 1 vit, 1 dex for my sword build then realized that works better for a axe bm. Like Cap said you can knock out a dex point here and there to put it on vit just to increase your survival rate on the later stages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    wow.. again.. another "help!! need build help" topic. READ the sticked guides so that the bm forum doesnt get swamped with pointless threads like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:chuckle Maybe they did read it and wanted more opinions for variety.
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    KeMeK - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    my opinion as a retired aoe grinding bm... do whatever you want till 60. just make sure you got axe reqs. cap vit at 70 and dex at 70 and pump str. at lvl 80 bump dex and vit to 80. oh..... wait nvm this is the same build everyone uses...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]