Idea about new european timed realm

h4x0nq
h4x0nq Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
My idea is to make new realm for example on christmas or even sooner if its possible and make it using gmt+0/+1/+2 it means european time because many people that play on pwi cant get full plasure from game like TW,Dragon Temple, gm made events because of the time.

For example for me tw starts at 2 am + 2 h of fight (avg) makes 4 am and that makes it imposible to do, same with other events. I personally stopped playing because of unfair status.

Another method would be making these events x2, one time for usa players and 1 time for european players ( times: PST and gmt +2 for example)

But making new realm with other server time is much easier way to solve this problem. Im also thinking that launching new realm after upcomming expansion with european time would bring many new people to pwi = more fun.

Have Fun
Huh ...
Post edited by h4x0nq on

Comments

• Rewas - Harshlands
    Rewas - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I agree on that, cuz it's really pain in the but when ya need to wake that late to get on TW or something... And we got 5 servers - all USA time.. That's like c'mon. >.> PWI do somethin about it!
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well PWI is based in America, so the American servers are understandable. I don't see us getting a new server soon either.

That being said, if they ever do make a new server, they should make it on European time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Perfect World already licenses the game in Europe, so they may not be able to offer "european time" servers, since that could go against their current licensing contracts.

However, I think it would make sense to have a GMT server, as long as there were no legal issues.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • h4x0nq
    h4x0nq Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Well east usa servers doesnt have huge lag, its quite good to play the only problem is server time and i think there is no policies about that, so in general in my opinion it could work as a 1 more east usa server with european server time and i think all european players would be really happy to play there in "normal" time for them.

That would make events more populated, easier to find party with friends, fair chances in TW, dragon temple etc + new server after upcoming patch would be popular for sure because these 2 things combined can be really tempting for people who are from europe or left PWI or are considering playing here. Atm the server time is biggest issue for most of them because of job and daily basics.
    Huh ...