quest help at level 13

foxes75
foxes75 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
The quest "fake emergency" where you have to kill 25 of those king monsters is more difficult than I thought. I am at leave 13 and all of my armor and equipment is up to date and yet I keep dying. I have not killed one of those monsters. Is that the kind of quest you need to form a party to complete? Does/did anyone have any problems with this quest? What tips can you give me to complete this quest.

Also I just accpected another quest because I want to expand my inventory and I need an "inventory stone" I think it was called. Where do I find that at?
Post edited by foxes75 on

Comments

• Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    foxes75 wrote: »
    The quest "fake emergency" where you have to kill 25 of those king monsters is more difficult than I thought. I am at leave 13 and all of my armor and equipment is up to date and yet I keep dying. I have not killed one of those monsters. Is that the kind of quest you need to form a party to complete? Does/did anyone have any problems with this quest? What tips can you give me to complete this quest.

Also I just accpected another quest because I want to expand my inventory and I need an "inventory stone" I think it was called. Where do I find that at?

Inventory stone is bought from the Boutique with real money. (Press O > Utility > Storage). Fake Emergency.. I don't recall, perhaps it was hard. When in doubt, squad up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Elf quest at level 13? Yeah, that'd be where I stopped trying to play a cleric too.

If you can't find a team, then all I can suggest is levelling up (doing one-man-army quests gives you things to kill) and doing the quest later.

Or giving up and playing your main veno, who, having an extra sixty levels can come and squash those darn oddfoot kings in an extremely satisfying one-shot revenge.

Give us a call in game, if you're on my server, I feel some more rveenge coming on :)
  • Naquia - Dreamweaver
    Naquia - Dreamweaver Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    o.O You mean the Oddfoot Kings?
    I did that quest with my alt cleric, also lvl 13 then, just yesterday
    wearing the lvl 2 beginners armour and the lvl 5 supply stash weapon.
    Weird those are giving you such a hard time, they're ordinary mobs.
    Sure your skills are up to date and you have allocated all your attribute points?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sweat
    those things were easy to kill...

whats your class, where did you put your stat points, and whats your equipment?
    b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiyoshi - Lost City
    Tiyoshi - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:sweat
    those things were easy to kill...

whats your class, where did you put your stat points, and whats your equipment?
    b:thanks

Probably not, I will have to go back in the game and relook at my points.
  • Tiyoshi - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    o.O You mean the Oddfoot Kings?
    I did that quest with my alt cleric, also lvl 13 then, just yesterday
    wearing the lvl 2 beginners armour and the lvl 5 supply stash weapon.
    Weird those are giving you such a hard time, they're ordinary mobs.
    Sure your skills are up to date and you have allocated all your attribute points?

My skills? All I have been checking is my armor and equipment. I do need to check my status and all but I forgot how. I just reinstalled the game on my computer a few days ago after a four month break from the game.
  • Tiyoshi - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Elf quest at level 13? Yeah, that'd be where I stopped trying to play a cleric too.

If you can't find a team, then all I can suggest is levelling up (doing one-man-army quests gives you things to kill) and doing the quest later.

Or giving up and playing your main veno, who, having an extra sixty levels can come and squash those darn oddfoot kings in an extremely satisfying one-shot revenge.

Give us a call in game, if you're on my server, I feel some more rveenge coming on :)

The only other quest I can do is expan quests (inventore and such) or the dream quest which deals with level 14 monsters. I have having a hard time killing monsters even one level below me, my hitpoints are almost gone before I kill a level 12 monster.