rb beta questions

Shintera - Sanctuary
Shintera - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
one, is it possible to complete with a rainbow squad that isnt charmed or great gear and probably not that exp'd or noobs to put it that way. and second even in rainbow squad can you have mp aura up before first wave of mobs if so how each of the aura npc's gave me i think 6 beans per talk and i need 500 to activate the aura and 2 minutes before first wave comes regardless of bm being there or not. and well anything else you can help with and not flame saying beta is impossible to do cause it has been done even though it's extremly hard for the lvls that its set for.
Post edited by Shintera - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Shintera - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    nobody b:sad
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    aparently everybody is clueless about this sheesh that or just dont wanna talk about it. sad either way with how many hot shots like to roam the fourums not one even bothers to respond, or read the posts And to think I almost forgot why I never start threads. cause the only things that confuse me nobody ever seems to answer.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    it be 1 in teh morning, double exp/spirit/drop weekend, and only 5 minutes passed since your first post....
    nobody be here right now. b:chuckle

also....who runs beta lols isn't beta the one with the glitchy super boss? b:shocked

as for not being charmed....if this be anything like gamma.
    yes it be possible if the barb alone is charmed, with pretty good gear, on the high range of teh level range, and super pro.
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    it be 1 in teh morning, double exp/spirit/drop weekend, and only 5 minutes passed since your first post.

also....who runs beta lols isn't beta the one with the glitchy super boss? b:shocked

as for not being charmed....if this be anything like gamma.
    yes it be possible if the barb is charmed, with pretty good gear, on the high range of teh level range, and super pro.
    b:chuckle

lol even 5 minutes most other threads have responces in under a minute lol. i do beta to try and lessen the amount of oracles i'll need to go form 67-70 and to get alittle exp in rb before gamma. cause we all know non exp'd players ever get invited into gamma's withought a faction which causes inexp'd players to not help others and not alot of runs get done that way cause if they cant get in a run for exp then they never will cause only exp'd are asked. so I'm gonna try to do a beta run atleast for the experience or atleast some
  • NoPulse - Dreamweaver
    NoPulse - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hold your horses little lady.. it's only been a couple of minutes!

i myself haven't done beta, only gamma but maybe THIS can help you a little bit

have fun, cya
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Your first post:
    01:07 AM

Your last complaining one:
    01:13 AM

Freaking hell, you waited 6 minutes and expected replies in that time?

The answer is, go poke the "Dungeon guides and tips" forum, there's lots of rebirth discussion in there.

and be less impatient.
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Your first post:
    01:07 AM

Your last complaining one:
    01:13 AM

Freaking hell, you waited 6 minutes and expected replies in that time?

The answer is, go poke the "Dungeon guides and tips" forum, there's lots of rebirth discussion in there.

and be less impatient.

lol i'm tired and got impatient from a bm first try who lured mobs and started quests before anybody was ready or had a clue what to do. to another couple runs where we didnt get a stun from bm on AoE to hold off on the overrun while we kiled one or two of them and barb took agro. so i guess i'm just not in a good mood and didnt realize so yet again sry.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol i'm tired and got impatient from a bm first try who lured mobs and started quests before anybody was ready or had a clue what to do. to another couple runs where we didnt get a stun from bm on AoE to hold off on the overrun while we kiled one or two of them and barb took agro. so i guess i'm just not in a good mood and didnt realize so yet again sry.

okie first thing first....kick someone.
    b:surrender
    sowwy it's for teh good of the team.
    next step get at least 1 experienced person (preferably barb/bm instead of an experienced DD since having an experienced tank will help your survivability)
    start asking everything you has a question about.
    xD
    after you guys die about 1-3 times and get a decent idea of what you need to do. bring back in guy you kicked and start trying on your own.
    b:victory.
    also helps if you have like 60 duty badges stockpiled away lols

lols
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shintera - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    okie first thing first....kick someone.
    b:surrender
    sowwy it's for teh good of the team.
    next step get at least 1 experienced person (preferably barb/bm instead of an experienced DD since having an experienced tank will help your survivability)
    start asking everything you has a question about.
    xD
    after you guys die about 1-3 times and get a decent idea of what you need to do. bring back in guy you kicked and start trying on your own.
    b:victory.
    also helps if you have like 60 duty badges stockpiled away lols

lols

lol i had 20 or so then went 2 runs with mine plus i got 20 more duty badges in bank if i need to use them can ask a few people who also stockpile them if needed. yea the bm/barb being exp'd instead of our wizzy would help lol. our bm third time had an idea what he was doing but barb didnt round up mobs and his AoE only hit like 3 mobs (stun) lol. only ones charmed were me and the archer. i'm currently reading through the gide sent by the other guy, i may not rainbow it even with bonus beans being able to live sounds better lol. even the wizzy was so so exp'd I knew prettymuch the majority of what to do for each of the classes. but the auras are one thing that nobody has explained to me i know x amount of beans to get z aura to lvl y and mp aura first. just didnt know we had no matter what to wait till after first boss or during him to get even lvl 1 mp aura up :(. with a charm that's murder at the current prices.