TW Schedule

Tomiko - Heavens Tear
Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Friday 11/13
20:00 Radiance vs Halo
20:03 Radiance vs Caesar
20:06 Radiance vs Belial

Saturday 11/14
14:00 Caesar vs Radiance
14:03 Caesar vs Tao
14:06 Caesar vs Enrage
20:00 Radiance vs DrkRiders
20:03 Radiance vs Iluminati
20:06 Radiance vs MidEvil
20:09 Caesar vs Synesis
20:12 Caesar vs Sonic
20:15 Caesar vs "WaR"
20:18 Tao vs vivichu

Sunday 11/15
20:00 Radiance vs Triad
20:03 Radiance vs AHO
20:06 Radiance vs Conquerer
Post edited by Tomiko - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    *blocks Dan from doing predictions*

My predictions:
    Friday 11/13
    20:00 Radiance > Halo
    20:03 Radiance < Caesar
    20:06 Radiance > Belial

Saturday 11/14
    14:00 Caesar > Radiance
    14:03 Caesar < Tao
    14:06 Caesar > Enrage
    20:00 Radiance > DrkRiders
    20:03 Radiance > Iluminati
    20:06 Radiance > MidEvil
    20:09 Caesar > Synesis
    20:12 Caesar > Sonic
    20:15 Caesar > "WaR"
    20:18 Tao >>> vivichu

Sunday 11/15
    20:00 Radiance > Triad
    20:03 Radiance > AHO
    20:06 Radiance > Conquerer

Ty for the schedule! b:victory

(Green = Defender won, Red = Attacker won. Duh.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Banana..you have predicted Caesar beats Enrage. Fail prediction. You can stop now.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You never know lately...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Livedeath - Heavens Tear
    Livedeath - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Last week Enrage rolled Caesar in under 20mins with Rad attacking. Same thing this week and its on Sat afternoon where less people are on. Be in an actual TW before you make predictions please. b:bye
  • Slamer - Heavens Tear
    Slamer - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Think Banana is right except for the Enrage vs Salad TW like Tomiko said. Hope we can defend all 3 tonight but it will probably be impossible b:surrender

Anyway thanks for the Schedule
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Such a mean gank on caesar. The system is evil! ^^
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    vivichu >>> tao

But seriously, you think salad can come up with 140+ ppl to defend rad + enrage? Please get some common sense and knowledge of tw guilds before doing fail predictions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Despite the fact that the salad vs enrage prediction is fail, I thank Tomiko for putting the TW schedule like this and i thank bannana for keeping his predications simple (even if one is fail :-P)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol yeah if it was a 1 on 1 they might of had a chance but nobody can defend 2 guilds on the map at once. so its probaly gonna be a no show to tao and enrage or maybe if they do have extra ppl go sent to enrage (but personally i think theres no point) b:chuckle
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Friday 11/13
    20:00 Radiance > Halo
    20:03 Radiance < Caesar
    20:06 Radiance > Belial

Saturday 11/14
    14:00 Caesar >Radiance
    14:03 Caesar< Tao
    14:06 Caesar < Enrage
    20:00 Radiance > DrkRiders
    20:03 Radiance > Iluminati
    20:06 Radiance > MidEvil
    20:09 Caesar > Synesis
    20:12 Caesar > Sonic
    20:15 Caesar > "WaR"
    20:18 Tao > vivichu

Sunday 11/15
    20:00 Radiance > Triad
    20:03 Radiance > AHO
    20:06 Radiance > Conquerer

About time i can quit now i can make mindless posts and ppl an do quick quikc predictions im in Heaven

Looking forward to some more fun fights Caesar should be the best weekyet and whats Taos excuse for avoidin Enrage this time.

Ummm yeah fun fights Caesar to bad yet another afternoon fight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    About time i can quit now i can make mindless posts and ppl an do quick quikc predictions im in Heaven

Looking forward to some more fun fights Caesar should be the best weekyet and whats Taos excuse for avoidin Enrage this time.

Ummm yeah fun fights Caesar to bad yet another afternoon fight

Yup yup, fun fights with Rad toob:flower

Hmm nah we shouldnt talk about Tao, they might ragebearb:angry and bid on every land and devour Rad and Salad and Enrageb:shocked

Oh noess I mention Tao!!b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • poopie
    poopie Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    whats Taos excuse for avoidin Enrage this time.

Why the double standard?

Tao use to bid on Enrage all the time, now that they don't their avoiding them? lol. You know, Enrage can bid on Tao too, so why don't you mention that then? b:bye
    edited November 2009
    poopie wrote: »
    Why the double standard?

Tao use to bid on Enrage all the time, now that they don't their avoiding them? lol. You know, Enrage can bid on Tao too, so why don't you mention that then? b:bye

Enrage can, yup yup. Why didn't Enrage bid on them?b:cry

Poor Tao, must be bored from TWing now...

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Tao's excuse for not attacking Enrage

...you must build more b:shocked
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Tao's excuse for not attacking Enrage

...you must build more b:shocked

You've learned well, my fellow forum-goer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Yup yup, fun fights with Rad too

Hmm nah we shouldnt talk about Tao, they might ragebearb:angry and bid on every land and devour Rad and Salad and Enrageb:shocked

Oh noess I mention Tao!!

Rawr! *ragestomps in circles* I'm the rampage ape, I will break your windows and eat your people. Reasoning didn't fit my map strategy this week, so I think it was more of the mass of threats by some of our officers "friends" against them. Remember though, TW is just an aspect of the game people, and the brilliance of a PvE server is there doesn't have to be an overlap of PvE/PvP with TW with very few exceptions.
    poopie wrote: »
    Why the double standard?

Tao use to bid on Enrage all the time, now that they don't their avoiding them? lol. You know, Enrage can bid on Tao too, so why don't you mention that then?

I think it's because Enrage gave up on attacking Tao 13 weeks ago, people are seeing 3 sequential weeks of Tao not attacking Enrage as possibly doing the same thing. Variety is the spice of life, we've attacked enrage for more than 1/2 of our total TWs now and if I'm not mistaken the only territory Enrage has kept that they had before Tao existed is Broken Plain.
    Enrage can, yup yup. Why didn't Enrage bid on them?b:cry

Poor Tao, must be bored from TWing now...

b:sad

Regarding Enrage:

Starscream: I don't mean to call you a coward master, but sometimes cowards do survive.
    Megatron: This isn't over.

Simple translation: Tactical retreat

My understanding was Enrage was established with the intention of being the server's bad guys, this leads to the eternal epic struggle between good and evil, or at least those whose intents are based on one or the other. Chances are Enrage comes back from being "overlooked" in a sense stronger than they were before and the Tao vs Enrage struggle becomes more interesting.

Tao: "While the Tao cannot be expressed, Taoism holds that it can be known, and its principles can be followed. Much of Taoist writing focuses on the value of following the Tao - called Te (virtue) - and of the ultimate uselessness of trying to understand or control Tao outright. This is often expressed through yin and yang arguments, where every action creates a counter-action as a natural, unavoidable movement within manifestations of the Tao."
    source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tao
    video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnNQT86rBEM

Enrage: "Synonyms: anger, inflame, madden. Enrage, incense, infuriate"
    source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/enrage
    video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7a5LcTckfg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
    edited November 2009
    Remember though, TW is just an aspect of the game people, and the brilliance of a PvE server is there doesn't have to be an overlap of PvE/PvP with TW with very few exceptions.

Yea I know TW isnt everything, its just, im guessing ppl fear a guild dominating the "world". From that you have jerks full of lust and conceit as other servers have, other servers have an entire guild(or a huge amount of land) that dominates. I wouldn't want Tao to becomes that.(Then again I dont know Tao as well so I shouldn't say much) Ultimately its just human nature.b:sad

People do seek Fun TW, but its less appealing when you are wiped out in 5 mins or so. Another fear addressed :P

"If you can't beat them, join them."
    Seems to be the issue from what I see lol

Same would go for Enrage as well I suppose
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think it's because Enrage gave up on attacking Tao 13 weeks ago, people are seeing 3 sequential weeks of Tao not attacking Enrage as possibly doing the same thing. Variety is the spice of life, we've attacked enrage for more than 1/2 of our total TWs now and if I'm not mistaken the only territory Enrage has kept that they had before Tao existed is Broken Plain.

So I guess your taking a break from them and go for the boring free land instead then..

Regarding Enrage:

Starscream: I don't mean to call you a coward master, but sometimes cowards do survive.
    Megatron: This isn't over.

Simple translation: Tactical retreat

My understanding was Enrage was established with the intention of being the server's bad guys, this leads to the eternal epic struggle between good and evil, or at least those whose intents are based on one or the other. Chances are Enrage comes back from being "overlooked" in a sense stronger than they were before and the Tao vs Enrage struggle becomes more interesting.

Tao: "While the Tao cannot be expressed, Taoism holds that it can be known, and its principles can be followed. Much of Taoist writing focuses on the value of following the Tao - called Te (virtue) - and of the ultimate uselessness of trying to understand or control Tao outright. This is often expressed through yin and yang arguments, where every action creates a counter-action as a natural, unavoidable movement within manifestations of the Tao."
    source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tao
    video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnNQT86rBEM

Enrage: "Synonyms: anger, inflame, madden. Enrage, incense, infuriate"
    source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/enrage
    video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7a5LcTckfg

umm ok...but no offense lypi but dont think anyone cares,, its just a gameb:sweat and dont think enrage was made to be the "evil" ppl they were made to be the pvp experience in a pve server, Some ppl think there "evil" just because of pvp elements they do in a pve server (like attk while questing, afking and all that malrky) and sometimes just some of the people in itb:chuckle
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    mchypz wrote: »
    umm ok...but no offense lypi but dont think anyone cares,, its just a gameb:sweat and dont think enrage was made to be the "evil" ppl they were made to be the pvp experience in a pve server, Some ppl think there "evil" just because of pvp elements they do in a pve server (like attk while questing, afking and all that malrky) and sometimes just some of the people in itb:chuckle

From what I was told the originals established it with the intent of being the bad guys, or the acceptance of being perceived as such. Long complicated tale that I don't know all the details of, I generally listen to a story and paraphrase the point for brain storage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    From what I was told the originals established it with the intent of being the bad guys, or the acceptance of being perceived as such. Long complicated tale that I don't know all the details of, I generally listen to a story and paraphrase the point for brain storage.

Here is the recruiting post for Enrage... obviously was made as a joke, but that is how they present themselves. They are the guild that has people getting banned alot, which means they are the bad guys...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=485302
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I would like to say srry to Caesar for the crappy fight Radiance gave them it was a horrible attempt and will never happen again grtz on ur win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I like the first post. And very colorful b:victory

No need sorry, its a game enjoy it. We TW next time =)

And yush we cant beat smurfs with multiple wars b:bye
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Here is the recruiting post for Enrage... obviously was made as a joke, but that is how they present themselves. They are the guild that has people getting banned alot, which means they are the bad guys...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=485302

honestly... who the f cares what enrage and tao is. they could be headless chickens for all i care. play the game and don't worry about others so much.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    honestly... who the f cares what enrage and tao is. they could be headless chickens for all i care. play the game and don't worry about others so much.

I do not see anyone worried about anything... Enrage spend alot of time marketing themselves. I would expect they would be please they did a good job. Besides, we are playing the game, they are the bad guys (in game), even though may be the nicest people in RL.

The reason we care about them is because we play this game, if you do not care, why are you even posting?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    .. except when you get a bug exploit from people in Enrage that gets you killed too, oh, and, when doing a WB when Enrage comes to KS that. It's kind of the troll under the bridge that you usually ignore (except some friends of mine from there who are almost always nice) but they occasionally rear their ugly head. And when I get bored I just turn on WC (which is usually off) and watch them wave their lil' e-weenies around at people for the lulz. It's like being in high school all over again. b:chuckle
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    e-weenies

+2 b:laugh