Options
124»

Comments

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Fleas OMG I haz Fleas!

Dr. Saitada has prescribed this liquid medication for you. Drink it all. Don't mind that Bitter Almond after taste.. It will go away soon enough................

~Dr. Saitada MD
  • Enzio - Heavens Tear
    Enzio - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I remember the good ol' days, when _____________________________.

(go ahead... u know u wanna fill in the blank)

b:lipcurl

When you see the people that busted their **** for something they wanted. And not have to worry about everyone having the one thing they have. It was RARE, now it's COMMON. b:laugh
    Why is the Rum gone? TELL ME NOW OR I WILL EAT YOUb:angry
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    when my favorite part of my character wasn't how she looked, or what she did, but how epic my homemade weapon I was currently wearing was. I've got a long string of beautiful magic weapons still sitting in my bank. Everything from 39 to 74. And then I got a mold... :S
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Dr. Saitada has prescribed this liquid medication for you. Drink it all. Don't mind that Bitter Almond after taste.. It will go away soon enough................

~Dr. Saitada MD

Win.

10wins
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    When there was a GM or in-game hosted event every week or so.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • JollyJaguar - Sanctuary
    JollyJaguar - Sanctuary Posts: 431 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    When dailies took me 10 mins (CS)
    In stead of 2/3 hours (WQ+BH)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    When dailies took me 10 mins (CS)
    In stead of 2/3 hours (WQ+BH)
    dont do it if its worth reminiscing about b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    - when i bought my first gold for 80k
    - when people was farming hh not cash shop and pray for a good 1 year pack
    - when we was able to farm rep in fb
    - when you had 6 quest or more per day
    - when u was leveling up in a 1 week or less
    - when u was discovering new area every 2-3 weeks or less

- now it like wq,crasy stone,past dailies maybe cube or rb that it b:sad
    - i stopped doing bh it allways the same **** over and over in fb79 where u get coins mold if lucky or eden/brim where i also start getting coin mold
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2009
    Options
    - when we was able to farm rep in fb
    Pretty sure you couldn't do that ever in this version.
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    This thread is depressing . I too remember the good ol days
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I remember the Good old Days...

When the worst thing people had to worry about when dealing with Electricity is whether the Lightning Rod on their house or barn was grounded properly.

When Television was still 10 years into the future.

When 'War of the worlds' was spoken through a radio speaker and scared the hell out of a nation.

When the top speed of a car was 10mph.

When Steam Power was new and dangerous.

When the term 'Horsepower' actually meant how many horse were pulling your Wagon.

When people took pride in the quality of their work, and built things to last.

When living off the land was something most people did as a matter of course.

~Saitada
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    when gold charms was 400k and teles were 12k. and i miss when a veno couldnt kill you with 1 skill from a pet.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i remember the good ol' days when bms hitted lower than archers and when redhawk was around.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I remember the good ol' days when in a day of trading you could buy gold for 105k and that was alot.

I remember the good ol' days when venos had to fight with "wasps" as their pk pet.

I remember the good ol' days where every veno would camp a spawn spot just to try to get 1 pet and then someone would kill it

I remember the good ol' days where you would imagine what the TW map would look like as you looked at its blank canvas.

I remember the good ol' days where everyone knew everyone and people even knew what gms were in their server

I remember the good ol' days when the most qq I heard was " why cant i fight in MY fb 19"

I remember the good ol' days when you were >34 and could do quests all day

I remember the good ol' days when you actually had to grind to level

And lastly I remember the good ol' days when I didnt hear " Back By Popular Demand" when really there was a total of 12 people that wanted it back

Ahhh the good ol' days
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • RedBull - Lost City
    RedBull - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I remember the good old days when gold was max price (1 mil) and prices stayed the same, wait, that hasnt happened yet..

Oh well, i can still wish. b:chuckle
    go go cash shop rangers!!!
  • Axel - Harshlands
    Axel - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I remember the good ol' days when I first flew a veno friend of mine all around the world from CotL to 1k streams to Etherblade to Plume and then to Archosaur and we both got eaten by mobs since I couldn't figure out why I kept falling out of the sky :P.

I remember the good ol' days when the first lands were taken and everyone was in total awe

I remember the good ol' days when having a TT60 weapon made you famous

I remember the good ol' days when me and my roommates would stay up to 2am running fb19s for people and we spent the whole run just joking around and having fun laughing at the inappropriate mob names (Chode the BlackHand lol)

I remember the good ol' days when I first went into PK mode and within an hour had run into both BlackBetty and Ayano-Chan. Needless to say, I was a professional at taste testing dirt by the end of the day :P (Shout-outs to both of you if you're still around b:pleased )

I remember the good ol' days when gold was 105k per gold and I was in debt several million coins to pay for my Zhen party addictions.

I remember the good ol' days when the TW boss would swing his tree at the air and half my guild would die.

I remember the good ol' days when people had to earn what they had.

I remember the good ol' days when a new player had hope of being able to compete in TW.

I remember the good ol' days when you didn't have to reminisce about this game because it was there.

What I wouldn't give for this game to be able to go back in time... This game was so amazing a year ago that now when I think back on what it used to be, it makes me sad that it'll never go back b:sad
    For some reason, I post more now then I did when I actually played this game...does that make me a troll?
    *Waiting on Tideborn*
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    when i played [removed] over the summer and everyday me and my guildies would have 6+ hour long grinding parties!
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ...when trolling the forums was actually entertaining.

...when eatwithspoons was my GM trolling buddy.

...when I finally hit Sage...then quit.

...good times, good times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    when i worked my **** of to grind some coin to by my 1st fashion set (sundrop) and i felt so proud, and fashion was still a luxury back then ^^

guess what it cost 700k for the whole set or near there

its better to just buy it with just 2 US dollars(the way gold prices are now)
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i agree. it really is cheaper in the long run, in many ways, to just buy with real money. i went to AH last night, needing a pair of cheap fairy boots for an alt, and was flabberghasted to see only 2 pair on, and both at over 1mil! i expected a few thousand, like the last time i bought clothes there, and not all that long ago- pre anni pack, obviously.

forget it...i wont be buying anything on AH for a looooong time, not at this rate.

hemoglobin wrote: »
    its better to just buy it with just 2 US dollars(the way gold prices are now)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    when pigments were cheap at 50k and when everyone was happy and playing and leveling as hard as they could without oracles b:cute Oooh and the good old days when you had to really work hard to make good outfits b:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ... when the world was round.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ... when the world was round.

You young kids... I remember the time when it was still flat...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    You young kids... I remember the time when it was still flat...

b:cute I know, we kids are learning so much these days aren't we?

Almost forgot, the good old days when the best clerics you could get in squads were in the 30-40 range xD b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh