What IF ????

Options
DarkReCon - Heavens Tear
DarkReCon - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
I am wonder what would happen if we did not have an event/sale for 2 weeks..? Huh, Huh, just curious, would the economy come back down, would gold prices drop below 300K, would PWE go broke, LET ME ANSWER..

yes, yes and NNOOOOOO..

Come on guys, give it a break and lets get a handle on this..
Why wont my sig work.. Not kool..
Post edited by DarkReCon - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It's cute that you think gold prices will ever stabilize! b:chuckle
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Fact1: The anniversary event has proven that people buy gold even if the prices are high.
    Fact2: Greed is a part of human nature.

Conclusion: Gold prices won't drop below 300K after events/sales.

/inb4lock
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    stop-complaining.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    1. If there wasn't a sale for the next two weeks then gold prices would still remain high while items from the sale remain.
    2. Would gold prices go down? Like I just said, probably not. If they do I doubt it would be a terribly impressive price reduction.
    3. Would PWE go broke? Please take such nonsensical babble elsewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Incarnata - Harshlands
    Incarnata - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I am wonder what would happen if we did not have an event/sale for 2 weeks..?

That kind of thing has been done already!

The GMs were starving and could not feed their children (or, I heard one of them skipped lunch?). Cats and dogs were living together. The world economy collapsed!

b:shocked

Please, please, do not bring back the bad old days!!

b:beg
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    What If :

We had 2 weeks of people not moaning..... nah more chance of 2 weeks of no sales tbh b:chuckle
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Remember the week that anni packs got removed? Gold buying prices immediately dropped to about 300k from 500k on DW. Take out other sales and gold would probably go to 200k.
  • Noelya - Lost City
    Noelya - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Anyway it's useles to complain about that.

If that was your own server, and if you knew each week on new sales or event you make, you make alot of money... will you stop of doing sales and events?

ATM, alot of broke people buy zen to sell them 600k ingame (this morning price on LC) and alot of rich people buy them to buy those event sales... I don't know if you can imagine the money PWI make with that? In a week, probably much more than my entire year salary.

So if you were the owner, you will try too for sure to make the more money possible with that game... Afterall, a game last 5-6 years then people go somewhere else... So those 5-6 years must provide the maximum of benifit to the server holder...

I don't like that too, but that's the kind of mentality we have in 2009/2010. Nothing is free, you are not here to help people, you are here to make money.

If that was not for money but for the players, you can be sure alot of little bug and easy to repair with a good programmer will be solve atm... I just think for exemple to the guild message of the day, i don't know how many people here asked to be able to use every character from a keyboard, and to have more space to write a true message. It an exemple between probably 10000 little things...

So... just live with it and stop complaining....
  • Eriestrength - Sanctuary
    Eriestrength - Sanctuary Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    2 weeks no sale? omg i think pw execs just killed themselves for even letting that thought cross their mind.

theyre greedy get used to it, the rich get richer and the noobs get pwnd
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Please do not flame threads made by other people, once the accusations of greed start flying these threads don't end well.
This discussion has been closed.