MTs Last Post

Options
MiniTank - Lost City
MiniTank - Lost City Posts: 89 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I done with LC forums so I will leave my last words. I sure cq will jump in this thread like they always do.

I see my name in WC from the trolling cqs and im like wow. You guys make me popular. Its funny because yesterday a guild member is like give me your autograph. Sad you guys are so bored. Later I realized that a private message i sent to a old friend was let out in puplic veiw (and i was busy at the time so i didn't put a lot of thought into thw WC and i didn't look at all of them). Wow i was actaully shocked because I thought this person wouldn't be so low.

I simply wasn't happy or confortible seeing this person online. A once loved by member and she seemed to put so much effort into what she did. I was of course impressed. But in the end she went agaisnt everything she seemed to believe in so much. She seemed to stop trying and accepted fate as it is. I understood her reasons for leaving but why hurt a cause you spent so much time trying to help. Its really ironic.

I told her yesterday I have no hate towards you i just not confortible with it anymore. But yes Im not over the making a private message public. If i wanted people to know i would have put it on this forum. I would never go around telling peoples secrets to others so i expected some respect on the private messaing. I find this pretty damn low and dirty.

Also don't get some misconseption i go omg a cq i hate them. I do admit in the past i had a cocky Spec attitude. Hating somone for there tag. I don't really do that anymore even tho i come across a load of cocky cq. I do have people i consider as friends in cq. They know i don't like what cq does but in the end we are all just people playing a game.

Other then this I want to get some things straight.

Only reason my thread on economics became so big is because people wont stop dwelling on it. No it isn't a huge effect its honestly small. As gold prices rise it gets smaller but its still there.

The real important part was the how our damn gameplay is. As a player i always like to stay in the game and keep things interesting. Well TW is one of the most fail parts in this game, its pretty sad. Reason i dislike cq so much is because TW is pretty damn ruined. Cq is one of the most fail guilds at make things fun or interesting in TW. Your guild basicaly trys to break anything that gives them a challedge. If cq really wanted a real challedge they do somethen to get it but no. Its a bunch of 10x and 9x hiding behind each other.

Some people have some misconception that Spectral is 90% hard core cash shoppers. People cash shop here and there and a few do it a lot but the mojority of us do not cash shop like some people think.

Some people think we have such good players theres no excuse to lose. Well obviously people don't realize the level curve in this game. As a player levels he/she gets more power with each level. Each level giving more then the last. No guild can win simply because there isn't enough power behind them. I won't lie and say we do like some individuals. Only way Spectral can win is if we get more levels and more geared up players.

Why so serious?

Well when anyone does anything that frustrates you who doesn't get serious. The TW thing is a long and hard goal to obtain. But together as a group we still exist and we still are trying. And we honestly joke around and troll each other for fun most of the time like any guild should.

This is about what i have to say so. If you can't agree with somethen then just gtfo because im pretty positive on everything i said. I won't say anything more and I'm not going to check this thread itself. I find the forums to be straight up dumb and stupid now. There are just mostly trolls on and nothing can truly be debated due to the people with the maturity of 5 year olds.

So b:bye.
Post edited by MiniTank - Lost City on

Comments

• Miss_QQ - Lost City
    Miss_QQ - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    why so serious?

you're the one who is so serious

btw .. too much grammar errors
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    YOU ****ING DID DOUBLE POST YOUR LAST POST
    WHY
    WHY
    I WAS GONNA SAY
    I respect your opinion, etc.
    NO, YOU HAD TO RUIN THE ****ING THREAD(S) POINTS BY DOUBLE POSTING YOUR LAST POST
  • Duckiee - Lost City
    Duckiee - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    you're the one who is so serious

btw .. too much grammar errors

b:chuckle too many b:shutup
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    YOU ****ING DID DOUBLE POST YOUR LAST POST
    WHY
    WHY
    I WAS GONNA SAY
    I respect your opinion, etc.
    NO, YOU HAD TO RUIN THE ****ING THREAD(S) POINTS BY DOUBLE POSTING YOUR LAST POST
    ... stfu.

+1 b:chuckle
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tanqueray - Lost City
    Tanqueray - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    *yawn*

and bc apparently one yawn was too short a post.. here is another

*yawn*
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hey! I remember Tanqueray! she had like 5 kids going crazy in the background while we were doing 2-3 that one time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tanqueray - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ROFL! 3 actually and yea.. They know when I go into HH and then start to pick a fight with eachother.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    ROFL! 3 actually and yea.. They know when I go into HH and then start to pick a fight with eachother.

I'm sure they'll beat it out of each other soon enough. Just keep playin pwi and let them sort it out. Little kids can't really hurt each other anyways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_QQ - Lost City
    Miss_QQ - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

b:surrender I must have been reaally sleepy when I post it cuz I only check forum around 12am
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hey! I remember Tanqueray! she had like 5 kids going crazy in the background while we were doing 2-3 that one time.
    LOL I heard about that!
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL I heard about that!

*stabs in the eye and darts out the door*
  • Tanqueray - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOL I heard about that!

LOL shush you :) Though you heard them more then they did. Especially when hanging out on Mae's old vent. b:chuckle
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

GARRRRRRR How could you let them pirates beat you?

You aren't famous you're just fun to laugh at.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]