Kowlin Spawn

chronos
chronos Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Venomancer
Can anyone tell me if the kowlin spawns near the teleporter at kings feast, or does it spawn somewhere else?
Post edited by chronos on

Comments

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    12 or 24 hrs something like that.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It spans fairly near the teleporter, a little bit south of that.

Look for the circle of venomancers polishing their channelling gear, then you'll know you're in the right place.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    here you go!
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/lvl/60-69

here are the spawn coords: the one in the middle of Kings Feast is 5 hours after each maintainance. the others, i dont know, but would bet they are soon after.
    420 398(37); 429 423(37); 463 428(37);

chronos wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if the kowlin spawns near the teleporter at kings feast, or does it spawn somewhere else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • RawVeno - Sanctuary
    RawVeno - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    why can't they make these pets randomly spawn anywhere on the map. seems so simple, but seems like they again want the rich to get richer.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    why can't they make these pets randomly spawn anywhere on the map. seems so simple, but seems like they again want the rich to get richer.

I agree on the random spawn thing to prevent camping it. But if you're wanting to buy a rare pet I doubt it would have the effect you wish. Random spawns = fewer rares tamed. Less supply with unchanged demand = higher prices.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    I'm honestly surprised by the kowlin's rarity.

There isn't a baby pet to make from it. Are there really that many veno's getting past level 60 every day?

I'd have thought that most people who wanted one would have one by now.
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited September 2009

There isn't a baby pet to make from it. Are there really that many veno's getting past level 60 every day?

b:cryb:cryI DONT HAVE , I DONT HAVE..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    b:cryb:cryI DONT HAVE , I DONT HAVE..

Well, nor do I.

So where are they all going? Brael's 'nix can't possibly eat all of them. ;)
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well, nor do I.

b:laugh I sold em all.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Well, nor do I.

My nix has never killed one. Though one day it did die because several people sent their pets although the nix was out, but I never sent it that time. I did cause one to die by using amp/extreme poison one day in order to make it die faster and throw off peoples timing of tame.
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol i got kiled by kowlin b:chuckleb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    I got a lovely guildmate who popped out from the middle of a 59 run and tamed me one. Yay!

I still want to know who buys them all though.

Congratulations on getting killed by the kowlin though, that's a way of failing to tame a rare that doesn't happen very often. You should get a certificate or something to commemorate the occasion.

To add some content, instead of random places or random times - how about a rolling time? Make the spawns 14 hours apart (for example) instead of 12 - so that they're not always in the same flipping timezone?
  • aramua
    aramua Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009

I have one and it isn't the strongest out of the bunch of pets I have, but I still love him all the same. X3

But, I have one newest addition. My adorable (even weaker) Snow Hare, and I'm gonna love him just as much. X3

Although there's this question that has been itching at me. Do most venos who have both of the legendary pets end up tossing aside their other ones? I have both herc and nix, but I am still leveling up a few non-legendary pets and using them as well. Anyone else doing this, too? >_>
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    Well, I've got a full pet bag. Got to admit that I've not been doing a great job of levelling up anything other than the herc though.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Congratulations on getting killed by the kowlin though, that's a way of failing to tame a rare that doesn't happen very often. You should get a certificate or something to commemorate the occasion.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2551431&postcount=58
  • Angel_Undead - Sanctuary
    Angel_Undead - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    aramua wrote: »
    I have one and it isn't the strongest out of the bunch of pets I have, but I still love him all the same. X3

But, I have one newest addition. My adorable (even weaker) Snow Hare, and I'm gonna love him just as much. X3

Although there's this question that has been itching at me. Do most venos who have both of the legendary pets end up tossing aside their other ones? I have both herc and nix, but I am still leveling up a few non-legendary pets and using them as well. Anyone else doing this, too? >_>

I have a water pet, mount, random flying pet (till nix), random pet, several rares, and my herc...making my pet bag full.

And unlike most venos.....I still use my Kowlin as a 98 veno. (Main chara is Veno, SinfulGuise) b:cute
    6x Psychic
    PvP
    Sage
    54 Str/Dex
    5 Vit; may be changed to 3
    Rest of my points are in Mag.
    Proud Wife of Sin_Undead
    Faction: R3N3G4D3S
  • LeiLeiXpower - Heavens Tear
    LeiLeiXpower - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    chronos wrote: »

Don't bother trying to get the Kowlin, its only use is to lure. Kowlin dosnt have the best stats either, so i dont recommend it.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Mines level 60, and I only use him as a puller for pole, etc. Or those really irritating clumpy mobs that get in my way >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |