Snow Hare

Miyane - Lost City
Miyane - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Venomancer
What is snow hare actually good for cuz my snow hare hits low and doesnt hold agro >.<
Post edited by Miyane - Lost City on

Comments

• Evernete - Dreamweaver
    Evernete - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Cute factor? I was given one by a generous Veno! Can't use it yet tho! ^_^
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    the snow hare isn't a damn good pet, but it looks cute :3
    if you really want to use it try upgrading it's skills/teaching it new skills (not sure which skills it has when you get it) to hold aggro better.

rare doesn't mean good.

you can also make an all-class snow hare from 5 regular snow hares. all-class pets are just for decoration but... every class can use them.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Snow Hares are an average pet that happens to not spawn very often, only once per hour.

They have a skill that is useful later on in the game, Shrill has a chance to cancel the bosses casting skills, which is a nice touch. Takes a bit to get the timing right, but it can be a life saver.

Any pet will be good enough to grind with, so if you like the bunny, use it. If you worry about being efficient and optimize your killing times, than there are better choices for a pet.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • aramua
    aramua Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I just gone and tamed myself a snow hare and am planning on using it, despite the many drawbacks. Heck, if I can handle a Kowlin's pathetic ****, I'm sure I can with the bunny, too (even though its a couple hundred attack power weaker though, I think). Besides, its cute. ;3