Best Genie

Options
Daddytony - Sanctuary
Daddytony - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
edited November 2009 in General Discussion
I recently acquired a zeal genie, because it is plain to see that they are the favorite. I was hoping that I could get some direction in where to put it's points and what skills are the best. It will be fun to see different peoples opinions too and I look forward to seeing what you all say. Thank you very much and have a WONDERFUL day.

I understand "best" is a "subjective qualifier", that's why I used it. For example, one person might think that using it for causing damage is more effective than using it for healing. Once again, I look forward to hearing your opinions.

Comments

• Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I recently acquired a zeal genie, because it is plain to see that they are the favorite. I was hoping that I could get some direction in where to put it's points and what skills are the best. It will be fun to see different peoples opinions too and I look forward to seeing what you all say. Thank you very much and have a WONDERFUL day.

"Best" is a subjective qualifier.

We can't give you suggestions unless we know what you want it to do.

I personally find Holy Path nice to have for a burst of speed, and Extreme Poison can be nice too, especially when stacked with Amp and Dragon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blds - Lost City
    Blds - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    best genie = 100/100 lp

best skills depend on your build; personally i like
    holy path
    extreme poision
    frenzy
    absolute domain
    9x Sage Wizard

Free to play! b:laugh
    Pay to win.b:cry
  • Blds - Lost City
    Blds - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

when you can get off EP and Frenzy while your ultimate channels after you hit someone with Undine Strike

rofl copter 1 shot
    9x Sage Wizard

Free to play! b:laugh
    Pay to win.b:cry
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It really depends. Do you want it to attack or buff/debuff? For attack you want Strength and sometimes Dexterity, as well as lots of fire affinity. For buffs/debuffs its mostly Dexterity, and the affinity is kind of random. As for the skills its best to figure it out on your own based on affinity, but for attacks I recommend starting out with Explosion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]