Exp while meditating?

Hermeleentje - Harshlands
Hermeleentje - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
Maybe there can be an option that we can gain exp while meditating?
But only in SZ then.
It would be fun if we could do that, cuz if we go afk or something, we can just meditate and gain expb:victory
What do you think of it? x3
Post edited by Hermeleentje - Harshlands on

Comments

• Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Lol someone'd been playing JD. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think that things like that are exactly why I don't play JD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Aelebera - Heavens Tear
    Aelebera - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hmm..... i would just leave my home comp on while at work, meditate away, and gain levels !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hermeleentje - Harshlands
    edited November 2009
    Maybe for a short amount of time then? xD
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Only if we can also get coins and SPs while meditating. And exo scrolls need to work with it. Oh, and you do not have to be logged on.

Also, after you meditate for 10 minutes, you start getting lunar gold, tt gold or frost gold gear in your inventory.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Only if we can also get coins and SPs while meditating. And exo scrolls need to work with it. Oh, and you do not have to be logged on.

Also, after you meditate for 10 minutes, you start getting lunar gold, tt gold or frost gold gear in your inventory.

this lolb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited November 2009

+1!
    I would love to gain things without working for them. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
    edited November 2009
    Just exp would be fine for me, and on JD you need to pay to meditate when offline >>;
    Just meditate for one hour for only exp would be fine X_X
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Why should you gain experience for doing . . . nothing?

I laughed when I heard about that feature in JD - I'd have a different response if they ever implemented that here in PW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
    edited November 2009
    Just exp would be fine for me, and on JD you need to pay to meditate when offline >>;
    Just meditate for one hour for only exp would be fine X_X

I would rather just get the gold gear while meditating.... Exp is not that hard to get, the gear, in the hand is.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited November 2009
    then everyone would get rich, you just meditate for an hour and get that gear, sell it and you are rich... I think that would be a bad idea...
    Just exp for me b:victory
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    id say no why would we want an generation off lazy,poor high lvls i already thought the oracle noobs were bad i cant imagine what lag it would cause to catshops are bad but with exp gain from mediating it would be worse keep it at JD and dont bring it here
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    This sort of happened in another MMORPG I played. Towns were completely lagged. It was one of the main reasons why I had quit that game.
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lmao

Worst idea ever.

I wish that my bills did this! Just let them sit there and they pay themselves!
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KillingJin - Heavens Tear
    KillingJin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    well this is perfect world not easy worldb:laugh. point is it would suck the fun outta grinding n the game aswell. but i wont mind getting the free tt, luna n ff mats at allb:laughb:chuckle
    edited November 2009
    forks89 wrote: »
    lmao

Worst idea ever.

I wish that my bills did this! Just let them sit there and they pay themselves!

If you ever figure out how to do it let me know...
    edited November 2009
    It was just an idea where I wanted to know your opinion of, dun be mad plz :P
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    There is a game that does that? Must be boring then... I hate to say it but this is realy a bad/lazy idea... Like in any normal RPG you'll have to experience things before you can get experience points... Kinda obvious don't you think? Besides what fun is it getting to the max without actualy playing... The whole game would be to easy then... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol ill just go camping and leave myself to meditate somewhere that looks cool, like on top of a stump or rock, mountaintop. By the time I come back I'll be level 100 with a couple hundred quests to do b:victory joking
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    why not just make it so in char creation process u could just decide starting level and gear ... oh wait go play illegal server and stop wastin our forum space
    edited November 2009
    ok ppl, just SHUT UP now, I know it already, it's a no, but do you really need to be so rude to say that? b:surrender
  • Ikurei - Dreamweaver
    Ikurei - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    ok ppl, just SHUT UP now, I know it already, it's a no, but do you really need to be so rude to say that? b:surrender

They're all ****ing with you because the idea of getting something for doing nothing is stupid.
    Meh, saw a couple other people doing this so...
    "Time to kill a famous thread then." andracil
    "Banning a troll is the ultimate troll my good sirs" eatwithspoons
    "Be careful about all of the GIRLs (Guy in RL) that you meet." eatwithspoons
    "We are all trolls or else we wouldn't have so many posts under our names. Deal with it." Sevas - Heavens Tear
    "Necro hunting >:3
    Also, I'm in someone's sig!" andracil (Sorry, I had to.b:surrender)
    "Welcome to the forums. You will die here." Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lols
    this be a great idea~
    lets let all those people who multibox and have afk catshops and other alts just sitting there meditate and end up with 8 level 80+ characters by doing nothing.
    xD

sowwy but it be unfair lols.
    but me just joking with you OP don't get mad please. b:beg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited November 2009

Ppl here are just like that... Don't be bothered by it... The idea just wasn't that good that's all... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    It's not that bad an idea. I mean maybe it was a ffeature like teles that you can pay for. Also it would be limited time like it only has 72 hours on it, but you dont have to use it all at one. See?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
    edited November 2009
    It's not that bad an idea. I mean maybe it was a ffeature like teles that you can pay for. Also it would be limited time like it only has 72 hours on it, but you dont have to use it all at one. See?

As long as it also creates gold TT gear while you meditate, than I am all for it.
    Alternatively make it so you get exp while not logged on, I am sure that would be uber popular.

Or you could just put the option to choose your starting level when you create your character, that would save everyone lots of time, since everytone would end up with high level characters in all the accounts anyway.

Look, it is an horrible idea, which there is a chance it may end up making it into the game, since its already in JD. However, it is still an horrible idea.
  • Beatrixxx - Lost City
    Beatrixxx - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009

im sorry if i upset u i just think the idea was ridiculous and i got a little mad cause i was thinkin of all the ppl botting and buying accounts and whatnot trying to find the easy way.... nothing against u personally just the lazyness in some ppl
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2009

People who use CS already have it easy enough, thanks.
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bolloiskrem
    bolloiskrem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!NO! You PLAY the game for a reason.. PWI will NEVER do this, they need players to buy xp scrolls, charms, ect. NO
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    only if you add in the option that if you stay logged in meditating for 120 straight hours you get free +12 warsoul and instant level 105.