Can't get higher lvl of a skill

Options
Nexina - Lost City
Nexina - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Support Desk
Okay, so on this char, I went from 22-24 yesterday. Well, I went to go get my skills for these levels, and thought I got all of them. I looked on the skill tree and saw that Heal Pet lvl 3 is available at lvl 23, but it wasn't available at either the Pet trainer nor the Veno trainer. I have the aware of principle cultivation lvl (highest possible at lvl 24, of course lol), and more than enough spirit/coin. Why is it not showing up as available for me? I have the prerequisite skill for it (lvl 2 Heal Pet), and I've tried getting this skill with and without my pet activated. I've tried restarting the client, and computer (in false hopes that it may have something to do with that, but just to be sure) and it still didn't show up. I've checked to make sure I hadn't already gotten it, and I haven't. Is the skill tree listing of lvl 23 for the lvl 3 Heal pet incorrect?

Does anyone know what's going on, or what I can do to fix this? Any GM help, or knowledgeable player input would be greatly appreciated. :D

Considering everything is correct (in the skill tree listing/etc) I'm assuming that my char is glitched in one way or another. I'm just not sure what I can do on my end. D:

Again, any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone. ^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Screenshot of forum activity taken on November 9th, 2009.

Seems that PWI is worse at telling/keeping time than I'm accused of being.
b:chuckle b:victory
Post edited by Nexina - Lost City on

Comments

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Thats good not so good because you only need Spiritual Initiate culti as in from the time you step into the game to get even the level 93 heal

and you do in fact have 4,400 coins and 3,680 SP correct? If thats the case it might be a bit bugged attempt to learn another skill and see if you can't do it after that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nexina - Lost City
    Nexina - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yep, I knew that you only need the Spiritual Initiate cultivation level to learn the skill (I'm just stating this fact as when I asked in game, several people asked me if my cultivation was high enough, and I knew without a doubt it was. b:chuckle). And yes, I've got a little over 100k coins, and like 15k spirit (both of these numbers are around the number. I just know for a fact that I have more than enough to get this skill.) so I should be able to get this skill. But instead of being grayed out (ie: available, just not enough spirit/coin to purchase the skill), it's just not there. It never has been either.

And I've already purchased all the other skills (was holding back on fox form skills, as I'm usually in human form) in an attempt to see if maybe it just wasn't letting me see it until AFTER the other skills were learned first (no idea why it would be that way, just did this to make absolute sure I wasn't being a noob in this regard).

But even if I didn't have enough coin/spirit, it WOULD just be grayed out, correct? I mean, I have a 6x cleric and I know for a fact what it looks like when you can't afford a skill from lack of spirit/coin, but the fact of the matter is is just that the skill isn't showing up at all.

:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Screenshot of forum activity taken on November 9th, 2009.

Seems that PWI is worse at telling/keeping time than I'm accused of being.
    b:chuckle b:victory
  • Devilmaycare - Harshlands
    Devilmaycare - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Not a bug, you're just looking in the wrong place.

Go to the pet skill trainer in City of the Lost

Talk to her and scroll down until you see "TAME PET"

Click Tame pet, and viola, your missing skills are suddenly not missing any more
This discussion has been closed.