Un-Binding Stones

Saitada - Sanctuary
Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Suggestion Box
Un-Binding Stone
Description: Stone used at the City Elders to removing binding from weapons and armor.
Reaction: Un-Binds bound weapons and armor, returning it to an UNREFINED, UN-SHARDED state. Once Unbound the weapon or armor can only be decomposed into CHI stones.

That is my suggestion. I have weapons and armor I can't get rid of, and not real sure how to. If there is already a way to rid yourself of bound weapons and armor, someone PLEASE let me know ! ! !

~Saitada
Post edited by Saitada - Sanctuary on

Comments

• bolloiskrem
    bolloiskrem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    You can destroy bound equipment at a PW promotions agent. The destroying process takes 72 hours, during which it can be cancelled
  • DayzFade - Heavens Tear
    DayzFade - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Only if the unbound gear can be decomposed into the souledge items for TT b:victory

Should make it a poll ^^ I'm sure the PK server ppl would love you for it
  • Angel__sora - Sanctuary
    Angel__sora - Sanctuary Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't understand why anyone would bind items other than fashion or mounts. On the PvP servers, by the time you get PKed after the 10th time, you ought to know to carry little worthless things to drop when you die so you don't drop your good armor/weapons.
    One man's pain is another man's lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rhapsodus
    rhapsodus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    because when you turn dark red you can drop your equipped gear. unless you plan on wearing level 1 npc equipment, in which case you wont be pking anybody.

if you're a hardcore pker, constantly purchasing guardian scrolls may be too costly.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    As my friend would say, safely lock ftw!

<---not a pker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]